• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Here's an addition that I think is straightforward.

DBZ Kakarot's next DLC will be end of Z where Goku fights against Uub, it's pretty interesting that Goku in Kakarot experienced Battle Of Gods and Revival of Frieza so Goku's got to be insanely strong after so much time has passed

A trailer for Sparking Zero all about Goku and Vegeta's rivalry over the years has released and HOLY SHIT THE ANIMATION LOOKS SO ******* FLUID AND THE GAMEPLAY LOOKS LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BLAST, IT'S GOING TO BE AGONIZING WAITING FOR THIS GAME TO FINALLY COME OUT THIS YEAR

That EoZ Goku is definitely far above his EoZ from OG Z with God Ki and possible Super arc would get added as DLC in Kakarot.

now-i-cant-look-at-this-character-the-same-way-thanks-to-v0-qmxgdscquafc1.png

Why's that?
Apparently it violates VSBW standards like here
Multipliers without reliable statements Dragon Ball Super Saiyan Multipliers: Rejected due to never being stated in the actual series. Furthermore often seem to multiply in-universe power levels and not actual power. They often seem inconsistent, like for example the x2 SSJ2 multiplier turning a stomp around.
And that super saiyan would be an unquantifiable boost in power instead of anything quantifiable.

And that super saiyan would be an unquantifiable boost in power instead of anything quantifiable.
Before it wasn't accepted but later on it was thanks to Kaio-ken multipliers

Kaio-ken x20 Goku Kamehameha =< 50% Frieza < 2x - 100% Frieza < SSJ Goku (50x base)

Also while we are at it can someone edit the cosmology blog note of db cosmology fully scaling to 2b and edit it with there are uncountable timelines instead

This note is stupid.

It implies denying a multiplier because it's too low is an appropriate approach, when it undeniably makes the form even a lower end than what it would otherwise be. Please someone get the SSJ3 multipliers back in the game.

This note is stupid.

It implies denying a multiplier because it's too low is an appropriate approach, when it undeniably makes the form even a lower end than what it would otherwise be. Please someone get the SSJ3 multipliers back in the game.
SSJ3 multiplier (like 400x?) would be lower than currently accepted 500x (unless this was reverted but im not up to date with this) afaik

Someone should probably get rid of that note in multipliers page considering how accepted stuff drastically contradicts that note.
Same for Raiden, its never stated in a guide that Ripper Mode increases his power multiples by 7x, the guide is only used to support the multiplier's validity

Daima looks fantastic, eagerly awaiting for it. Though it doesn't seem to be that good on the feats aspect.
To be fair it imagine they won’t show it off at the beginning if they’re any impressive feats. High tier Demons likely will get some good hax though. According to Toriyama he’s had more involvement with this series than any other before. (Excluding Z and the original series). He says that the story will have “richer world-building” which is what I’m most excited about I love world building.

I made the thread for the multipliers

I'd love to see aspects from the Galactic Patrol series beyond the Jaco manga be adapted into the modern age. I know an appearance from Sachie, or Zarid, or any of the main characters from Jiya is next to impossible, but the vampires, or the Mogans, or the Mil Clan might be cool.
That would be really good, I saw Jiya's manga it's quite interesting

I was under the impression that SSJ2 was 2x SSJ, not 20x. Unless the SEG Translation is off.
We don't approve of the 2x multiplier because it's "too low to be true", which is stupid. Instead, we took a completely different multiplier for Grade 3, which is 10x according to The Legendary Manga guide, and used THAT to measure how strong SSJ2 is.

Perfect Cell is stronger than SSJ Gohan
Grade 3 Perfect Cell is 10x stronger than perfect cell
Super Perfect Cell is stronger than Grade 3 Cell
SSJ2 Gohan is 2x stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

Thus, SSJ2 Gohan is 20x stronger than SSJ Gohan by proxy. And we assume this is the same boost everyone gets from this form.

We don't approve of the 2x multiplier because it's "too low to be true", which is stupid. Instead, we took a completely different multiplier for Grade 3, which is 10x according to The Legendary Manga guide, and used THAT to measure how strong SSJ2 is.

Perfect Cell is stronger than SSJ Gohan
Grade 3 Perfect Cell is 10x stronger than perfect cell
Super Perfect Cell is stronger than Grade 3 Cell
SSJ2 Gohan is 2x stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

Thus, SSJ2 Gohan is 20x stronger than SSJ Gohan by proxy. And we assume this is the same boost everyone gets from this form.
aaaaaand you beat me to it

SSJ Gohan < Cell < Powerhouse (Grade 3) Perfect Cell (>10x) < Super Perfect Cell < 50% SSJ2 Gohan < 100% Gohan (2x)
which, like, honestly should look like:
SSJ Gohan < Perfect Cell < Perfect Cell at Full Power < Powerhouse Cell (?x) < Revived Cell ~< SSJ Gohan at Full Power / 50% SSJ2 Gohan < SSJ2 Gohan (2x)
but that's just my opinion.

I stopped playing around.
Thank you. That thread greatly displeased me. It was illogical.

Back