• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Have you got a quote for this?

Temporal dimensions aren't the same as timelines, temporal axes are assumed to be infinite iirc, proving a 5th-dimensional time axis services a 3D space is proven by being the 5th axis of a universe axiomatically.
No quote, I checked, but it's basically an unspoken rule here, I've asked in the QnA and got the same response, either they not sure or they believe it's universe sized

No quote, I checked, but it's basically an unspoken rule here, I've asked in the QnA and got the same response, either they not sure or they believe it's universe sized
can anyone actually explain to me what it means for a temporal axis to be "universal in size"?

can anyone actually explain to me what it means for a temporal axis to be "universal in size"?
beats me tbh this is why I hate the current standards. But from what I’ve read it seems that only a temporal axis that serves at least a universal sized realm can be considered tierable or significant 5D

beats me tbh this is why I hate the current standards. But from what I’ve read it seems that only a temporal axis that serves at least a universal sized realm can be considered tierable or significant 5D
why does a 5D temporal axis need to have a corresponding universal sized 3D space other than the universe itself?

That's unironically my long-term goal here insofar as Dragon Ball is concerned. Whether it's through 5-D Afterlife, overarching Marcocosm timeline, Subspace, or Swirling Lights Dimensions, fingers crossed Universe 7 reaches Low 1-C sooner or later.
but yeah honestly low 1-C universes is not at all a crazy idea atp. In an era where universal and even Multiversal bleach is anything more than a joke I think we can seriously entertain the idea of low 1-C U7 too

Jokes aside as I said U7 is probably already an insignificant 5D structure by current standards all we really need is one or two good statements and it can happen which is really just a covert scheme so I can have 1-C DBH which is where it should be

8n8bpo.jpg

which backscaling issue?
Power levels and AP have a huge non linear relationship between the end of the Saiyan saga and Namek Saga (oozaru Vegeta aside), as evidenced by Frieza's planet Vegeta busy which then automatically made almost everyone and their mothers large planet level before they backscaled linearly

It was an eyesore to supporters and others alike

Back