• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

My worst fear is some stupid outlier feat where Beerus struggles to destroy a planet even though it's his job, mainly because of what the resulting vs battles community could look like afterwards.

Yes, although inconsistencies and PiS plague Dragon Ball so much, and they've already been really weird about Beerus' strength when it comes to statements unrelated to direct DC/AP, like Whis saying that Goku and Vegeta were on par with Beerus if they fought together way back in RoF, which is completely absurd. What I said was a joke anyways, though.

Honestly all I really want for Dragon Ball powerscaling stuff is a concrete feat of base Goku being able to effortlessly obliterate a planet, just for the people who argue that he can't since he hasn't done it.

I'm waiting for some ridiculous inconsistency coming out and causing a new spark in communities like this, since Dragon Ball doesn't dislike doing that occasionally. It's bound to cause those debates. But I don't think Beerus is actually gonna have below planet level issues. He's too consistent, then you have the fact that his literal job is to destroy planets.

I'm waiting for some ridiculous inconsistency coming out and causing a new spark in communities like this, since Dragon Ball doesn't dislike doing that occasionally. It's bound to cause those debates. But I don't think Beerus is actually gonna have below planet level issues. He's too consistent, then you have the fact that his literal job is to destroy planets.
People are overblowing the 'muh PIS' and 'muh Inconsistency!!!', 99% of what everyone bitch about is literaly just people not paying attention or acting like the show's own clearly laid out rules are wrong or bad.

Like the whole 'ki control' thing that morons are still crying about to this day.

Beerus tapped half a planet away, repeatedly was at the center of like 3 universe ending events and sneezed away his own planets stars by accident. If he has problems blowing up a planet, toyos got some explainin to do.
You also have the planets and moons that were obliterated in the birthday battle in the manga.

I mean, some people think that the Super Manga might cap out at Galaxy level because for some reason people keep on saying things they do threaten a galaxy.

Zamasu's galaxy-level statement, Moro's galaxy-level explosion

So I can honestly believe people thinking that the manga caps out at, like, 3-C or 3-B depending on if you think they're referring to one of the Four Quadrants, which are also referred to as Galaxies, or just an actual Galaxy

If they're referring to the quadrants, it'd be 3-B, but it's more likely that they mean any ol' galaxy.
On the other hand, Zamasu said "I don't need this cosmos or the Earth anymore", with cosmos referring to the universe.

643866f97308823a0ee22e477500e1d0287b0ba4r1-954-1329v2_hq.jpg

You know I gotta say that some of the designs for Xeno versions of characters like King Vegeta look so cool. I like King Vegeta's design because the black and red eyes make it look like he's been possessed by a powerful demon which is fitting since he's part of the Demon Realm's army.

Speaking of Heroes, I've currently been replaying SDBH World Mission lately and I was thinking of making a CRT about it as I think we now have offical English translations of the entire Dark Demon Realm arc and first part of the Prison Planet Arc so I want to see if there's anything substantial going on with that if possible.
Go on dude

If you could have one DB crossover, what would it be?

Personaly there are a lot of possibility I can think of but none that I would actualy want to watch / see happen.

Shinza

Let's give DB some High 1-A hax bois.
The DB cast then proceed to just straight up overpower them because Japan consider Goku is the strongest. People in the VS community would lose their mind at that.

Remember how the girl that has 50 trillion skill and hax as well as casual universal creation and dimensional nonsense but almost directly cited Goku's might as being one of the thing she'd gain if she could upgrade into being the main character in Medaka Box? Years before BOG? It's always funny to see how authors and people outside the VS community don't see stuff the same way at all.

I kinda highly doubt that would happen.
It happened in Jump Force already, Goku's literaly the strongest aside of your endgame OC.

And that time that one author had to be explained on WWW why his multiversal manga characters wouldn't get one punched by Saitama.

Most people outside the VS community have wildly different views and standards. For many, blowing up a planete still trump any dimensional stuff that can be mentionned.

I guess something that would be somewhat thematic and interesting would be a Dragon Ball Heroes and Shin Megami Tensei crossover. They both have the whole "Gods and demons fighting with mortals getting involved"-type stories and turn based combat styles.

I guess something that would be somewhat thematic and interesting would be a Dragon Ball Heroes and Shin Megami Tensei crossover. They both have the whole "Gods and demons fighting with mortals getting involved"-type stories and turn based combat styles.
The Shin Megami Tensei characters would get so jealous that DB's 'celestial bureaucracy' isn't straight up evil.

And DB's side would be super jealous that the Shin Megami characters get to fight so many people over and over.

It happened in Jump Force already, Goku's literaly the strongest aside of your endgame OC.
Source for Goku is Strongest Jump Force member , please?

Seiya and Shiryu only has Gold Armor. They still not reached their God Version .

If Seiya and Shiryu wearing God Armor both of them has potential to surpass Goku.

We don't trust polls; they're the definition of quantity over quality.
My comment is is unrelated to the discussion, but “Quantity has a Quality of its own”.

Also yes, Goku in Jump Force is above Seiya. He's consistely said and portrayed to be the strongest in the Jump Force. Also Jump Force Genki Goku is comparable to Prometheus who is above everyone else (he transcends every single jump world and the real world as well) except said Goku and The Player with his energy.

Last edited:
One, I am really referring to more fanfiction crossover types, not determined by popularity, but anyway, I think Shinza is too ******* niche to be determined by the lunacy of power scaling from a generic Shonen manga fan x infinity.

What would probably happen is that Goku would try and fight the Apostles, get his ass kicked, Mercurius would give Goku Die Ewigkeit, and Goku would eventually become a Hadou God over the course of the story - but still gets reset in the end because Merc is broken broken.

One, I am really referring to more fanfiction crossover types, not determined by popularity, but anyway, I think Shinza is too ******* niche to be determined by the lunacy of power scaling from a generic Shonen manga fan x infinity.

What would probably happen is that Goku would try and fight the Apostles, get his ass kicked, Mercurius would give Goku Die Ewigkeit, and Goku would eventually become a Hadou God over the course of the story - but still gets reset in the end because Merc is broken broken.
Fanfiction type crossover could have Naruto come and beat both of them, let's not try to pretend they are more in line with VS Battle logic or less crazy than official ones.

Being niche make it MORE likely that the more popular win, you really think that one of the most iconic character in the country would be portrayed as not only weaker but needing to conform and be absorbed into another franchise's power system entirely? You know they didn't even give that treatment to Toriko or Luffy in their own crossover, right?

I actualy meant 'real / official' crossover in my question, I'm sure every crossover has already been done if you count fanfic.

DBZXOPM. Either with verse equalization in all physical aspects, or basically just Saitama fighting Goku with both of their strengths being at least comparable to each other. I've wanted an official fight between them for a while now.

I wonder if Toriyama has heard of Goku Vs. Superman by this point.

Then again though, he either never heard of Superman, or forgot about him since he seems to be bordering on senile.

I wonder if Toriyama has heard of Goku Vs. Superman by this point.

Then again though, he either never heard of Superman, or forgot about him since he seems to be bordering on senile.
He has a character that parody Superman in Doctor Slump so he probably does know him.

Not sure if Toriyama even use the internet tho.

Back