• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Guys, how many SSJ3 multiplier statements do we have?
Same as ssj and ssj2

One I believe

All three multipliers came from the same guide iirc

I have no idea why they rejected the 4x boost, claiming it was too small, then chose to leave it without an actual boost which ironically made it even smaller

Same as ssj and ssj2

One I believe

All three multipliers came from the same guide iirc

I have no idea why they rejected the 4x boost, claiming it was too small, then chose to leave it without an actual boost which ironically made it even smaller
DB: Kakarot reiterates that, no?

Unless you're biased these things are not mutually exclusive at all. Being a supporter doesn't mean you want upgrades all the time, that's a terrible mindset.
Also it's not a tactic for crying out loud, I'm trying to claim for a consistent setting, if that's not too much to ask.

"Hey why the hell do we reject THAT multiplier?"
"Because it's too low based on arbitrary irl decisions"
"Well, SSG's multiplier is also too low on these parameters"
"Now it doesn't count!"
"Well, then approve THAT multiplier again"
This aged well
I know this isn't canon but cooler unironically did it.
Cooler W

There are several people who managed to react
No

No one has tried this, could you show where?

I know this isn't canon but cooler unironically did it.
I know

Like if you want a massive example as to why Kakarot isn't canon to the anime or manga? Just take a look at the History of Bardock DLC for the game.

The fact that Kakarot adapted the History of Bardock into being part of the game's narrative and lore, even in spite of the fact that DB Minus and DBS Broly are now considered the canon origin story for Goku and the death of the Saiyans, should be more then sufficient enough evidence to conclude that Kakarot is part of its own canon and not the mainline story

Imagine if we got an official SSG multiplier and it ended up being some insane number
B real with me. It would be like 3x. Why do you make such crazy guesses when the biggest multi was 50x and that was because Tori messed up when he planned to go for 10x with ssj2 being 2x and 3 being 4x.

9270393-img_20240213_145419.jpg

Like if you want a massive example as to why Kakarot isn't canon to the anime or manga? Just take a look at the History of Bardock DLC for the game.

The fact that Kakarot adapted the History of Bardock into being part of the game's narrative and lore, even in spite of the fact that DB Minus and DBS Broly are now considered the canon origin story for Goku and the death of the Saiyans, should be more then sufficient enough evidence to conclude that Kakarot is part of its own canon and not the mainline story
DLCs are straight up stated to be non-canon, what are you talking about?

DLCs are straight up stated to be non-canon, what are you talking about?
Wait, how are the DLCs non canon? I thought they were continuations of the main storyline/added more to the package, because I could've sworn that the Battle of Gods and Revival of F DLCs happened after Kakarot's campaign.

But if that's the case, I still doubt Kakarot's canoncity when the way it's described by Toriyama as being a new take on the story

Wait, how are the DLCs non canon? I thought they were continuations of the main storyline/added more to the package, because I could've sworn that the Battle of Gods and Revival of F DLCs happened after Kakarot's campaign.

But if that's the case, I still doubt Kakarot's canoncity when the way it's described by Toriyama as being a new take on the story
There's a way to consider elements from Kakarot as canon without canonizing the game itself, I'll present them shortly in a new thread I'm cooking. Don't worry, it's a well-researched thread with a reasonable resolution.

There's a way to consider elements from Kakarot as canon without canonizing the game itself, I'll present them shortly in a new thread I'm cooking. Don't worry, it's a well-researched thread with a reasonable resolution.
Ooh, that actually sounds fairly reasonable if elements of Kakarot are canon to the mainline series without the game actually being canon itself in my perspective. So out of curiosity sake and wanting to see your own perspective, I'll patiently wait for you to drop that thread and take a gander when it's out

IT'S HERE.

Is there a way to scale Mechikabura's regeneration > Fusion Zamasu based on the fact that his limitless regeneration spans the entire cosmology, which includes the Crack of Time which is beyond Super Shenron's power?

Back