• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

why a blog? just put in the relevant Characters inteligence Section, in the others say "scales to x character" and be done with it
Other verses have skill blogs + the intelligence sections for the characters suck

Like anyone skill scaling from literally anyone from Grampa Gohan should have genius combat Intelligence

Also I ain't reading through a bunch of profiles to find out how skilled they are, a blog is much easier to read

dead link plus that link is about the temporal do-over. completely different thing.

prove that. also makes no difference but try proving that

makes no difference.

Its clear what your goal here is you've been presenting every possible DB downplay argument you can possibly find in every possible trashcan that exists including sites like comicvine but it wont work here. continue being insufferable and you'll (hopefully) get thread banned again
The Warp technique used by Whis in Dragon Ball Super is a form of teleportation, not a demonstration of his raw speed. When Whis uses the Warp technique, he taps his staff and a white sphere forms around him. This sphere is a protective field that allows him and anyone else within it to travel safely through space.

Now show me that the white warp is Whis aura

The Warp technique used by Whis in Dragon Ball Super is a form of teleportation, not a demonstration of his raw speed.
no such "technique" exists in the manga or anime. If there is then show me proof from either of those continuities that acknowledges it because I know for a fact you copied this from some Dragon ball wiki. and no its not teleportation either. the only forms of teleportation that exist in the verse are Instant Transmission and Kai-kai
irrelevant garbage

no such "technique" exists in the manga or anime. If there is then show me proof from either of those continuities that acknowledges it because I know for a fact you copied this from some Dragon ball wiki. and no its not teleportation either. the only forms of teleportation that exist in the verse are Instant Transmission and Kai-kai
It's a techniques. Why does Whis tap the ground creating a sphere with the staff?

prove it

i don't care why he does it, that doesn't prove anything. he doesn't do it in the Arale episode when he leaves Earth.
We also literally see a dimensional circle during flight when he uses warp. Also the tapping was off screen as it only showed them flying away. When Whis flies on his own the white warp is never shown, because its an transportation technique. So the staff being Whis own speed is head-canon and you dismissed it with "Nu, Uh!".

We also literally see a dimensional circle during flight when he uses warp.
what dimensional circle? it's just some light
Also the tapping was off screen as it only showed them flying away.
proof?
When Whis flies on his own the white warp is never shown,
and yet he can still blitz character who can react to attacks that would engulf the universe in seconds. you just debunked yourself 💀
because its an transportation technique.
transportation =/= teleportation. and transport who exactly? you still havent proven why its a technique.
So the staff being Whis own speed is head-canon and you dismissed it with "Nu, Uh!".
No you're the one bringing up headcanon and calling it a different ability by literally using evidence from games. don't play dumb with me. Either provide evidence from anime or manga that its a separate technique or piss off

my suspicion was right! Veronica IS a comicvine user 💀 💀. no wonder all her arguments are beyond gutter trash. and she repeatedly quotes the same guy from comicvine who's notorious for downplaying Dragon ball with bullshit like sub-FTL DBS and below universal Goku, it makes sense now. she gets all her arguments from comicvine

my suspicion was right! Veronica IS a comicvine user 💀 💀. no wonder all her arguments are beyond gutter trash. and she repeatedly quotes the same guy from comicvine who's notorious for downplaying Dragon ball with bullshit like sub-FTL DBS and below universal Goku, it makes sense now. she gets all her arguments from comicvine
None of mine arguments are from comicvine. SBG being retconned is literally shown and explained in RoF and U6 arc same with "combat" vs "travel" speed. So this whole SSG x SSG is fan-fiction garbage.

None of mine arguments are from comicvine. SBG being retconned is literally shown and explained in RoF and U6 arc same with "combat" vs "travel" speed
keep yapping lmao. No one takes you seriously. all your arguments are comicvine tier meme level bullshit with not a modicum of truth or original thought put into them. i honestly wish I had the kind of sheer misplaced confidence that you do in your own trashy takes

does it matter if it's a technique, it scales to Whis' reactions given he's done quick jerk, stops, pivots and even reacts to shit in a instant while doing it and Beerus has a feat where he was like 20% as quick as it by himself

Don't start with or belittle other sites as a whole just because you have issue with an individual.

keep yapping lmao. No one takes you seriously. all your arguments are comicvine tier meme level bullshit with not a modicum of truth or original thought put into them. i honestly wish I had the kind of sheer misplaced confidence that you do in your own trashy takes
Except SBG being retconned is now known by the vast majority in Youtube, Reddit, Kazenshuu and many other vsbattle forums and it's growing. We can talk about it but you should calm down since its just fiction.

does it matter if it's a technique, it scales to Whis' reactions given he's done quick jerk, stops, pivots and even reacts to shit in a instant while doing it and Beerus has a feat where he was like 20% as quick as it by himself

Don't start with or belittle other sites as a whole just because you have issue with an individual.
oh no you would (and should) absolutely s**t on the gutter trash known as comicvine. I was just showing that my feeling wasnt just out of no where

Except SBG being retconned is now known by the vast majority in Youtube, Reddit, Kazenshuu and many other vsbattle forums and it's growing.
yeah maybe in your dreams cuz the exact opposite is happening as far as I know.
We can talk about it but you should calm down since its just fiction.
lol I have no intention of debating you. most of your arguments are copy-pasted nonsense

yeah maybe in your dreams cuz the exact opposite is happening as far as I know.

lol I have no intention of debating you. most of your arguments are copy-pasted nonsense
Nope, look at the recent post in Ningen and DBS about SBG or read the comments with "SSG" as search. You will see almost everyone saying it got retconned since U6 and Kanzenshuu says the same thing. Also none of my arguments are from comicvine but from watching the show and information from movie.

Nope, look at the recent post in Ningen and DBS about SBG or read the comments with "SSG" as search. You will see almost everyone saying it got retconned since U6 and Kanzenshuu says the same thing. Also none of my arguments are from comicvine but from watching the show and information from movie.
none of that is happening, no one thinks it got retconned, at least not most of the scaling community. plus even if that was true that would just be an appeal to popularity fallacy

None of mine arguments are from comicvine. SBG being retconned is literally shown and explained in RoF and U6 arc same with "combat" vs "travel" speed. So this whole SSG x SSG is fan-fiction garbage.
Why are you not making a thread to make that accepted then?

none of that is happening, no one thinks it got retconned, at least not most of the scaling community. plus even if that was true that would just be an appeal to popularity fallacy
Here some evidence:

SSB is THE SSJ form with SSG
So going SSJ on SSG power is always SSB (SSJ)

Only SSB is beyond SSG power:

Again only SSB (SSJ) is beyond SSG
(Uhm, actually Goku, you could go SSJ3 and become 400 times beyond SSG power 🤓 ☝)

So yellow SSJ being 50x SSG is fan-fiction.

Here some evidence:

(Uhm, actually Goku, you could go SSJ3 and become 400 times beyond SSG power 🤓 ☝)

game screenshots arent canon. Only canon element from this game is the encyclopedia.

Here some evidence:

I'm tempted to not reply but here we go.
1-You do realize that base goku in G.o.G in base preformed a much better feat Tyan ssg, right?
1-You know that ssj preformed a much better feat than ssg, right?
3-You know that's its literally stated in the anime that goku absorbed SSG power in base? Aka, now in base he is as strong as ssg, right?
4-you know that ssb is literally going ssg, and then ssj ontop of it right? It's literally called super saiyan god super saiyan. Right?
5-And if you wanna use kakarot, I can also use dbh which has ssr3.

I'm tempted to not reply but here we go.
1-You do realize that base goku in G.o.G in base preformed a much better feat Tyan ssg, right?
1-You know that ssj preformed a much better feat than ssg, right?
3-You know that's its literally stated in the anime that goku absorbed SSG power in base? Aka, now in base he is as strong as ssg, right?
4-you know that ssb is literally going ssg, and then ssj ontop of it right? It's literally called super saiyan god super saiyan. Right?
5-And if you wanna use kakarot, I can also use dbh which has ssr3.
1. That's before U6 arc
2. That's also before U6 arc and SSG power grew stronger
3. True, but that's before the retcon
4. False in RoF his base is SSG, he doesn't go SSG. He stacks SSJ on his base SSG power and god-ki thus creating SSB.
5. DBZ Kakarot has canonical information while DBH is fan-fiction tier writing

Also Goku in BoG never stacked SSG power with regular SSJ1-3. Because he had to obtain god-ki/perfect ki control to multiplie SSG power by 50x with SSB (SSJ) as mentioned by Whis. Whis also stated before Goku had perfect Ki control that yellow SSJ form power increase is insignificant making it the deathblow. Because you NEED perfect Ki control multiply SSG power which requires SSB. Bruuuuh

1. That's before U6 arc
2. That's also before U6 arc and SSG power grew stronger
3. True, but that's before the retcon
4. False in RoF his base is SSG, he doesn't go SSG. He stacks SSJ on his base SSG power and god-ki thus creating SSB.
5. DBZ Kakarot has canonical information while DBH is fan-fiction tier writing
Okay—This actually consistently bothers me. What retcon? Where in the story is this stated? Where does Goku say “I’ve temporarily lost my powers because Eto Bleh.” Even when Saiyan Beyond God “was a thing,” Toriyama said he still could go SSJ2-3, but that he “rarely would” because it was just better to use regular SSJ. At no point is there a moment where the plot is, inexplicably, rewritten. Hell, even when Toriyama said Goku never needed to go SSG again, that’s all he said. Not that he COULDN’T—Just that it was unnecessary.

@Veronica I do have to say that it's getting quite repetitve; you're not winning any points by bringing up the same points over and over again on the general discussion thread.
But they can't refute it the evidence other than to bringing threats against me: "I'm going to report you!". So REFUTE the FACTS

@Veronica I do have to say that it's getting quite repetitve; you're not winning any points by bringing up the same points over and over again on the general discussion thread.
Can we do anything about it? She keeps mentioning it over and over and can't get better, i think getting a permanent ban from DB would be good.

Okay—This actually consistently bothers me. What retcon? Where in the story is this stated? Where does Goku say “I’ve temporarily lost my powers because Eto Bleh.” Even when Saiyan Beyond God “was a thing,” Toriyama said he still could go SSJ2-3, but that he “rarely would” because it was just better to use regular SSJ. At no point is there a moment where the plot is, inexplicably, rewritten. Hell, even when Toriyama said Goku never needed to go SSG again, that’s all he said. Not that he COULDN’T—Just that it was unnecessary.
Because Goku going SSJ is always SSB in RoF. Frieza says go "SSJ" and Goku says "I don't need to go SSJ" and what do see its SSB, because at that time SSB is THE SSJ form. Also in DBZ Kakarot just calls it "SSJ" because Akira vision was base=SSG and SSB is the new regular SSJ form but U6 shows yellow SSJ again.

Back