• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
So Zen'o guaranteed 2-C??
I don't know. We know he destroyed 6 universes, but the question remains on whether they occupy the same space-time or not. So I think we should keep the tentative rank we got now at least until we get more information.

Yes....YES!!!....I love this! This is just too good! Someone internet pinch me. I think I may be dreaming.

Well that was a good episode man real tough times for trunks bulma and mai died but his hair color being blue is still throwing me off even the flashblacks they put had it purple there has to be a reason for it. And zeno destroyed 6 universes before as there used to be 18 lol.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
When will there be a Black Goku page?
When we know enough about him at this point we know absolutely nothing about him besides him looking like goku, his page would just be a bunch of unknowns.

When we know enough about him at this point we know absolutely nothing about him besides him looking like goku, his page would just be a bunch of unknowns.

That's true. I haven't seen it yet. The website crashed. ;-;

But she just got introduced! Who kills her? B. Goku? Could someone please tell me what goes on in this episode? I JUST missed it!

Another thing though why didn't trunks go ssj? Guessing that has to do with his blue hair maybe some new form of transformation, so many questions right now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Another thing though why didn't trunks go ssj? Guessing that has to do with his blue hair maybe some new form of transformation, so many questions right now.
That, or, in typical Toriyama fashion, they are going to ignore it completely.

The real cal howard said:
But she just got introduced! Who kills her? B. Goku? Could someone please tell me what goes on in this episode? I JUST missed it!
They said there were once 18 universes. Zeno destroyed 6 when he got mad. o_O

The real cal howard said:
B. Goku kills both Future Bulma and Mai, he barely escapes with his life

I'm still waiting for the dude known as Zarama who created that super shenron. I hope they don't forget about him but knowing Toriyama he probably would.

Did we see any visual for him destroying universes in the past? Because if not the first line of attack will be planet by planet.

Shock97 said:
Did we see any visual for him destroying universes in the past? Because if not the first line of attack will be planet by planet.
Why would he attack planet by planet when he is stated to be the stongest there is and weaker dudes like beerus and goku can destroy a universe in 2-3 punches, beerus stated before zeno could destroy the 12 universes in the blink of an eye so i don't think we should assume he did any different when he destroyed the other 6 universes.

Shock97 said:
Nah man. It was already stated he could destroy all universes by blinking. ZENO SAMA!!!

Celestial Pegasus said:
Shock97 said:
Why would attack planet by planet when he is stated to be the stongest there is and weaker dudes like beerus and goku can destroy a universe in 2-3 punches, beerus stated before zeno could destroy the 12 universes in the blink of an eye so i don't think we should assume he did any different when he destroy the other 6 universes.
I agree it's just that for an off panel feat you'd be surpirsed what people will come up with. Gotta be ready.

That's probably what Screwattack is going to say; that Zeno only spent eons destroying each universe planet by planet. Ugh...

FictionalBlade101 said:
To be fair Beerus's statement should be treated as exaggeration because Whis's statement about the 6 universes would have more validiatio
This.

Whis is a much, much more reliable source than a terrified Beerus, and is speaking about an event which actually happened as opposed to going "OH SHIT ZEN'O IS GOING TO KILL US", meaning people can't just go "hyperbole lol".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back