• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone should do something about that name Zen'ō in his character profile as it is impossible to find his character using a search engine of the wiki.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
To be fair Beerus's statement should be treated as exaggeration because Whis's statement about the 6 universes would have more validiatio
This.
Whis is a much, much more reliable source than a terrified Beerus, and is speaking about an event which actually happened as opposed to going "OH SHIT ZEN'O IS GOING TO KILL US", meaning people can't just go "hyperbole lol".
Exactly Whis is mostly always serious plus he's his mentor so of course Beerus shouldnt have the exact same level of understanding or opnion that Whis has

Add to that, logically, Zeno wouldnt be capable of what Beerus said he could do because:

destroying all the universes in a "blink" from Beerus's words implies he can do it effortlessly

While

Destroying 6 universes just by getting "mad" from Whis's statement implies at least SOME effort is being put into it

Huge contradiction to each other

If Black Goku rips a hole through time to chase trunks I'm gonna be speechless.

And people always try to downplay DBS I mean come on beerus is just as reliable whis. He and goku where going to destroy the universe in 3 punches so I doubt he'd lie about something like this.

Uh what? Beerus is no where near as reliable as Whis is. And a universe destroying god making a claim that someone, who IS stronger, can do a feat that would put them at MANY many times higher than 3-A Beerus doesnt sound very truthful, especially if Whis's statement contradicts beerus's

All im saying is that the 6 universe busting sounds much more reasonable in both tier of power and that because someone as smart as Whis is saying something that actually happend

I'm pretty sure when they said "Destroyed 6 universes when mad" doesn't mean there was effort... someone may have, I don't know. Pissed him off?

No his stastment does not contradicts beerus's statement just because he did it when he got mad does not mean he didn't destroy them instantly and dose not mean he cant destroy all 12 of them.

You're wrong. Saying he destroyed 6 universes when he got mad doesn't imply he put effort into it, it could also imply like Beerus, they did something he disliked. We know so little about Zeno so far that it's impossible to say what his power is really like.

@Guys above me

Whis' Statement refers to an event that actually happened

Beerus' statement refers to a glimpse of what the Omni King is capable of in the eyes of a universe level character

Doesn't really matter, because its solidifying Zeno's power regardless, and the statement of him nuking all twelve universes isn't really being challenged neither in canon or by the actual statements

Well whis has lied before saying he couldn't stop the power of the clash between goku and beerus. But as we all know beerus stoped that power by going "100 precent".

Well everyone has their own opinion. I guess we just need to what and see.

This arguing over whether beerus's or whis's statement is more accurate is completly pointless as whether zeno can destroy 6 universes or 12 he would be multi-universal. Whis's statement has more weight because he is talking about an event that actually occurred opposed to beerus who is probably out of fear estimating what he thinks zeno can do. Anyway both beerus and whis have lied before but there is no denying at this point that zeno can destroy multiple universes whether it's in the blink of an eye which he very well could or because he got pissed but being pissed doesn't mean he put more effort to perform the feat than when he is stated to destroy 12 universes someone could have ticked him off and he destroyed 6 doesn't mean he can't also destroy 12, either way i think this is a pointless agruement i am sure we will see what zeno is fully capable of eventually.

So episode summary out, some parts i found interesting " in the present, Goku, Beerus, and the others all take a break to eat some instant ramen. This is more the sort of present Beerus had in mind! Goku wonders if he should bring some for the Omni-King next time.

Simply hearing Omni-King's name is enough to freak Beerus out, causing Goku and Vegeta to wonder what the big deal is. Whis explains that Omni-King is the most important person in the entire world; nobody exists above him. Goku asks if he's strong, but Whis says judging people based on their strength is a bad Saiyan habit.

However, Beerus says that while Omni-King doesn't fight, he is indeed stronger than anyone…to an outrageous degree. Whis adds that Omni-King is capable of instantly wiping out "anything": evil-doers, planets, galaxies…even entire universes!
In fact, there used to be 18 universes, but Omni-King destroyed six of them when slightly offended. That's why everyone was so nervous back at the tournament when Goku was chatting with Omni-King so casually".

Seems to me like the omni-king might have some hax from this.

damn used to have 18 dear lord that is like 2-C right there with casual ease.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Goku asks if he's strong, but Whis says judging people based on their strength is a bad Saiyan habit.

Seems to me like the omni-king might have some hax from this.
Yup. Whis makes it sound like hax.

I checked the Opening.

It was cool... Except for the fact they changed back Gohan's hair in the final portrait...

Dunno why they hated his RoF hair so much. I loved it.

Hopefully this b.goku has time hax or something. Considering in the preview of the next episode only trunks made it back in time while there was no sign of b.goku. That and I think he's a different species since he referred to trunks as a saiya-Jin. As if they weren't the same the race.

Idk that kaioshin came out of nowhere but i think it's pretty obvious that he will play a huge role but i have no idea what that will be but i don't feel he will be a villain though.

Pannaliciour said:
What kind of tier are you if you can follow trunks in time without a machine

Well for one that is not an AP feat. Its more like a sort of time manipulation ability.

Any of you guys have the link where Toei says that Goku Black is stronger than Goku and Vegeta? IIRC, there was some info that it says that Goku Black would make them fell despair.

Goddamn leave a link when you start a new thread.

Any ways new opening I like it the green Kai/Makaioshin give me death note vibes for some reason.Mai probably ain't dead cause they said she would play a major role in this saga.Super is really quick in changing its tone.Some guy even said the show was bipolar.Oh and I'm with Queen Diclonious on this one,more feats!

Dunno if this was discussed before but can someone tell me how was Goku able to teleport to Beerus' planet? IIRC, Goku mentioned before that Beerus' planet is too far away to sense. Or was he able to sense it because of Vegeta turning SS Blue?

S.V. Strange said:
Dunno if this was discussed before but can someone tell me how was Goku able to teleport to Beerus' planet? IIRC, Goku mentioned before that Beerus' planet is too far away to sense. Or was he able to sense it because of Vegeta turning SS Blue?
I think it was because he sensed Vegeta

So ssj gohan (rof saga) is stronger than base vegeta (black goku saga)? He IT from Beerus planet to earth when he sensed Goham ki, but could not go from earth to Beerus planet when base Vegeta was training with Whis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back