• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the Super DBs are 37,196.2204 km in diameter, while Neptune is 49,244 km in diameter, they are smaller.

they are probably more massive than neptune, using average earth density, their individual mass is 24.82 x that of earth, which i over 1.4 x neptune mass

The Living Tribunal1 said:
they are probably more massive than neptune, using average earth density, their individual mass is 24.82 x that of earth, which i over 1.4 x neptune mass
If they're made of marble, they're much less dense than Earth. I dont see why we would assume they're similar to Earth in density

Oh, and please ignore the Death Star II. I threw that in there for fun. I might add Unicron and Planet Vegeta too! :p

The Queen Diclonius said:
Here's a picture I photoshopped to show the Super Dragon Balls in comparison in size with the planets in our solar system.
I'm glad to see you again The Queen Diclonius! But are the Super DBs really that big? Their diameter is smaller than Neptune's, unless that was a translation error?

Here's a picture I photoshopped to show the Super Dragon Balls in comparison in size with the planets in our solar system.
SOLAR SYSTEM - SUPER DRAGON BALLS 3
The Super Dragon Balls are not to scale

Though you should know, I also plan to add Planet Vegeta to this pic, since it's supposedly ten times bigger than Earth.

Though you should know, I also plan to add Planet Vegeta to this pic, since it's supposedly ten times bigger than Earth.
Mmm, but where are you going to fit it if it's almost as big as Jupiter xD

In any case, for the Respect Thread, you can just use this simple image. Though should I remove the Death Star II first? :p

Simply extend the bottom to make space for it.
That should do it. When it's ready we can ask someone to edit the thread and post it (because I don't know how to do so). That thread is gonna be the downplayer's bane.

I didn't think they were that big, that's really impressive but didn't expect anything less from Vados. Hopefully we will get better feats in the future

You could add this in the meantime. It's going to take me a while to add Planet Vegeta to this pic.
Well, Celestial Pegasus is the OP, so he's the one who can add it as far as I know, we'll have to wait for him.

I s u-c l o n e said:
I actually would like to know when people started considering the anime the main canon. Just curious.
it was always the main canon. the manga is secondary canon.

Faisal Shourov said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
I actually would like to know when people started considering the anime the main canon. Just curious.
it was always the main canon. the manga is secondary canon.
I think he meant about the post-BoG modern canon.

It's ten times bigger than Earth because it has ten times Earth's gravity. Actually, SSJRyu1 did a video on this.

It's ten times bigger than Earth because it has ten times Earth's gravity. Actually, SSJRyu1 did a video on this.
Gravity has nothing to do with size. Uranus is bigger than earth and has lower gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back