• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a possibility to see bit of Zarama in this week's episode, if Bulma & Jaco meets Zuno, we could have our explanation about the Super DBs along with his silhouette.

Faisal Shourov said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
I actually would like to know when people started considering the anime the main canon. Just curious.
it was always the main canon. the manga is secondary canon.
Well I was asking more along the lines of how it started. I mean was there confirmation somewhere? Or something along those lines?

Nibbler3100 said:
I hope he's blue
That and I also hope that he's not a newt sized dragon, but Toriyama-sensei is just playing with our minds right now, he knows that we would expect the contrary of what one would normally expect, and that's a small dragon, but it's gonna be the contrary of that because he already knows we would expect the contrary of what one would normally expect, and that's a giant dragon... or maybe he also knows that we would try to do that and is gonna do something completely different, he's full of surprises.

So I tried calcing Master Roshi destroying mount frypan and I got island level AP

Ok here is the calc

FirstKamehameha

Muten Roshi destroys Mount Frypan. In both the manga and the anime, the mountain is completely gone and smoke/steam was also appearing. Implying vaporization (25,700 joules per cubic centimeter).

Mount Frypan is based off of the Flaming Mountains and the average height of each flaming mountain is 1600 feet

Here is an anime pic of Mount Frypan, there was never a clear shot of it from the manga sadly

FireMountain (1)

width = 308 px = 3179 feet

Height = 155 px = 1600 feet

Using a cone volume calculator , I get 4234912419.0476155 cubic meters

4234912419.0476155 cubic meters * 25700 joules per cubic centimeter = 26.0127269 Gigatons of TNT

As a lowball I will assume it is pulverization (214.35 joules/cubic cm)

I get 216.958288 Megatons of TNT

Now this feat is at least 7-A, and at most 6-C. This feat might be an outlier though. I am not sure.

Then we should show this to the admins, to see what they think, and maybe upgrade Roshi to 7-A.

Aimenaltair said:
I've had enough of these Outlier word plz don't bring it again.
Only one thing is holding this feat back

Full power Master Roshi is way stronger than the DB-cast by the power level list so that is good

It would be somewhat consistent to the Piccolo Jr. Saga

The problem is King Piccolo's strongest attack equalling 97 Megatons of TNT, but that can be explained as AoE

FanofRPGs said:
Aimenaltair said:
Full power Master Roshi is way stronger than the DB-cast by the power level list so that is good

The problem is King Piccolo's strongest attack equalling 97 Megatons of TNT, but that can be explained as AoE
Base Roshi has a PL of 139, the boost he obtains in his steroid form is unknown, so I don't think it is an -that word-, because it's the same feat that puts him at Low 7-B, just re-caulculated. And King Piccolo destroyed that city in a extremely casual way, and I don't remember what was his most powerful attack, but it was likely an AoE restriction.

Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Aimenaltair said:

Base Roshi has a PL of 139, the boost he obtains in his steroid form is unknown, so I don't think it is an -that word-, because it's the same feat that puts him at Low 7-B, just re-caulculated. And King Piccolo destroyed that city in a extremely casual way, and I don't remember what was his most powerful attack, but it was likely an AoE restriction.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19133

According to this wiki it is his strongest one

FanofRPGs said:
Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Aimenaltair said:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19133
According to this wiki it is his strongest one
O_O

I made another calc, it would make Piccolo Jr. saga Goku/Piccolo 6-B

http://i.imgur.com/QYnVt47.png

Piccolo's blast could cause an island large nuke on Papaya Island

Now Naruto forums calced this, but there is one large problem. They got a VERY low result for its size instead of simply using the map

Dragonball_world_map_by_0some_weirdguy0-d4qonuq.jpg

Papaya island is roughly the size of iceland going by this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73j4cBXUYRNTUprNGI5OExXcFk/view?usp=sharing

Also, according to Daizenshuu, the island is huge for island standards and is more akin to a small continent

http://i.imgur.com/g7A4pGc.png

So this small size Naruto Forums got is pretty low-end

I will redo the calc using the information from above

Iceland is 1332 kilometers, I will use that as the size for the low-end

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73j4cBXUYRNSFBoME5sUWpTbGc/view?usp=sharing

Island length = 1332 km = 867 pixels

Nuke Airblast Diameter = 482 pixels

482 pixels is 740.51 kilometers, the radius is 370.25 kilometers

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html

Plugging it in, I get 2.875 Teratons of TNT, or small country level

Also what chapter was this from?

FanofRPGs said:
Great! I'm sorry that your other calc didn't quite get accepted, but let's show this one to the admins and see if this one does get accepted.

The DB Earth also has a gigantic continent that reminds me of Pangea, it may look like a normal continent, but that map is the entire Earth, that thing in the middle is a very big continent, so it's normal that Papaya Island would technically be at least country sized.

Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Great! I'm sorry that your other calc didn't quite get accepted, but let's show this one to the admins and see if this one does get accepted.
The DB Earth also has a gigantic continent that reminds me of Pangea, it may look like a normal continent, but that map is the entire Earth, that thing in the middle is a very big continent, so it's normal that Papaya Island would technically be at least country sized.
Earth in DBS is based on real Earth, it's been retconned lol

Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
I actually scaled both maps to be equal in size pixel-wise so this that is how big the main continent really is compared to our world

Faisal Shourov said:
Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Earth in DBS is based on real Earth, it's been retconned lol
actually if that is the case, then the small continent can be taken literally and we can imagine that the landmass was size of a large country like India or something

It is very distressing to me to see the rampant sexism hidden in our society come crawling out of the woodwork with the introduction of Vados. Many people hate her because she blew up a planet (that Champa ORDERED her to destroy!) and keep insisting that she's going to be the final boss of Super with very clear loathing bordering on desperate, that they want to see her get killed quickly. Just pathetic. Yet they seem to have no problems with Beerus even though he's a billion times worse, but hey, he's male, so it's of course the female Vados they pile on when she does a bad thing on orders from her master that Beerus has more than surpassed at this point. It's just so truly disgusting.

The Queen Diclonius said:
It is very distressing to me to see the rampant sexism hidden in our society come crawling out of the woodwork with the introduction of Vados. Many people hate her because she blew up a planet (that Champa ORDERED her to destroy!) and keep insisting that she's going to be the final boss of Super with very clear loathing bordering on desperate, that they want to see her get killed quickly. Just pathetic. Yet they seem to have no problems with Beerus even though he's a billion times worse, but hey, he's male, so it's of course the female Vados they pile on when she does a bad thing on orders from her master that Beerus has more than surpassed at this point. It's just so truly disgusting.
lol what, i havent seen ANYONE say that

maybe one or two people

Well, one of the web sites I'm going to have a LOT of people talking about it. It's really sad, especially since I've got a big case of man-crush on Vados, lol.

Well, one of the web sites I'm going to have a LOT of people talking about it. It's really sad, especially since I've got a big case of man-crush on Vados, lol.
consider the following: 99.999 percent of the fanbase aware of vados loves her

the left outs have very unpopular opinions

Very true, like those idiots who abandoned Dragon Ball Super for One Punch Man simply because they wanna throw a temper tantrum over the animation in Episode 5, that Toei has fixed anyway.

Most people I know are actually happy to see Vados. Dragon Ball needs more female characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back