• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
I have no idea she seems too old to be bra bra should be a new born or at most a year old at this point.
I was thinking the same, seems they dont care about timelines at all really

Ok it has to be a flasback to the jaco manga

Kid bulma
bulma in jaco

Kid bulma 2

I am pretty sure i remember bulma taking jaco`s ship in the jaco manga too

Whis seems to think recruiting Monaka isn't a good idea. "Just leave it to me", says Beerus

ohohoho will monaka screw them over on the tourney ?

Well... I guess we can be glad Gohan is back to his training... My only gripe is that it seems he's back to that crappy GT hairstyle I really dislike.

Well, you win some, you lose some, I guess.

i hope uub becomes irrelevant when he grows up as well

unlike the ending of dbz

this new show shud only be about the gods and such higher beings

How powerful do you guys think Goku will be at EoS?

Not in terms of tier, but in relation to everyone else.

The Everlasting said:

Goku will probably be on beerus level or slightly below him but i cant see him passing whis the gap between beerus and whis is ridiculous plus whis is also hax.

The Everlasting said:
I think he will be stronger than Beerus and he will sit in Beerus throne as a Saiyan God of Destruction.

12647066 802071963272106 6831908711585680238 n
31 "To Zunow! You should ask where to find the last Super Dragon Ball!
32 Game Begins! Everyone to the "Nameless Star"! 33 Astonished 6th Universe! This is Super Saiyan Son Goku! 34 Piccolo VS Frost Bet . Everything on the Makankosappo

Soul01 said:
12647066 802071963272106 6831908711585680238 n
31 "To Zunow! You should ask where to find the last Super Dragon Ball! 32 Game Begins! Everyone to the "Nameless Star"!
33 Astonished 6th Universe! This is Super Saiyan Son Goku! 34 Piccolo VS Frost Bet . Everything on the Makankosappo
I thought this was a knockout tournament where you keep fightning until you lose?Then this means goku would have to lose to frost for piccolo to step i

Soul01 said:
or goku will tie
Double knockout?could be but i am especting goku to beat botam then gets wrecked by frost but if that is so how the hell is piccolo suppose to beat someone goku couldnt yea piccolo gonna lose then vegeta steps in and takes down frost then i predict vegeta will take down magetta as well then lose to cabba then monaca takes cabba down and its hit vs monaca for the finals.

i forgot to mention that picolo was going even with base gohan which in rof arc was stronger then picolo

Soul01 said:
i forgot to mention that picolo was going even with base gohan which in rof arc was stronger then picolo
So that WAS Base Gohan, huh...?

Sigh, I actually liked his ROF hairstyle. Did they really had to change it back to the GT crap?

Very disappointed in Gohan's hairstyle now. I feel it's a betrayal to give us a brief taste of seeing what he should have look like as an adult before switching back to that god-awful macho BUTCH cut. Pathetic.

And yes, I hope the End of Z is retconned too. If Toriyama seriously tries to tie this into the end of the manga, with all the vast changes we have now, he's just an old fool.

Piccolo vs Frost episode 34 WTF? That quick? Does it mean Goku's getting eliminated within 1 episode?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back