• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

Kinda expected really, to be honest I don't think anyone will beat Jiren. I see them winning via having more team members or Jiren wins and wishes everyone back with the Super Dragon Balls.

Peter1129 said:
Full Power SSB. So I guess they are bringing in Mastered SSB from the manga?
No they aren't.

It literally says Goku is now at full power and turns SSB.

To be honest I find Master SSB to literally be the worst idea in DBS period.

It turns Goku and Vegeta into complete hypocrites during their fight with Frieza and contradicts the purpose of SSB being the perfect controlled form.

They mocked Frieza for not having control over his Golden Form and it's heavy stamina issue. But apparently turning SSB makes you weaker then a SSG in just a few seconds with stamina issue even WORSE the SSJ3.

Heck the manga contradicts the original manga of DB, Goku said SSJ1 has stamina issue.

Goku lived as a SSJ1 because he perfected the transformation, why does it have stamina issue all of a sudden?

(I don't like the manga period... well I do LOVE the art, it looks really good)

GoD Toppo. I think Belmod will announce the date of his retirement and appoint Toppo the next GoD officially.

AKM sama said:
GoD Toppo. I think Belmod will announce the date of his retirement and appoint Toppo the next GoD officially.
That could be how Toppo gets eliminated then. He's disqualified from the Tournament of Power since he technically isn't a mortal anymore.

If it will be an announcement only, then Toppo would still be a mortal until his coronation ovo

Also. If he truly ascends to the authority and level of God of Destructon, we may learn how the destroyers gain the hakai and how their life gets linked to the gods of creation

I'm sure they are going to pull some "Hakai can only be done through sheer power" stuff. Especially with the GoD Toppo stuff.

I would love it if Zeno or Grand Priest grant them the ability. Although in the manga it's shown that you can naturally learn it. -Which means in xenoverse the future warrior can as well-

My guess ia that toppo is already on G o.D level, and hasnt shown his full power ever sense introduction. If thats the case, then Jiren is offcially the most Broken Mortal in DB. I imagine that jiren also knows moves that other hakaishins know, like hakai.

Ash comes and one-shots Jiren 0v0

25660408 666751883715365 1209770456957723058 n

Ovrhide said:
My guess ia that toppo is already on G o.D level, and hasnt shown his full power ever sense introduction. If thats the case, then Jiren is offcially the most Broken Mortal in DB. I imagine that jiren also knows moves that other hakaishins know, like hakai.
If so then Goku's Kamehameha wouldn't anything to him even if he was holding back during their match. Toppo is a GOD Candidate. Just that. Its not like the summaries don't exaggerate like always...

"If so then Goku's Kamehameha wouldn't anything to him even if he was holding back during their match."

Why? Goku cut Beerus' cheek in a much weaker form when the latter was holding back. Being suppressed has always been a thing in DB.

AKM sama said:
"If so then Goku's Kamehameha wouldn't anything to him even if he was holding back during their match."
Why? Goku cut Beerus' cheek in a much weaker form when the latter was holding back. Being suppressed has always been a thing in DB.
Watch the fight again and Toppo looks tired and worried. Eevn when he went full power Goku responded with KK. Nothing like with Jiren.

Beerus was not hurt was he though? Or he was worried? Being suppressed is a thing but that's not always the case. Alaso 17 will restrain Toppo for a while. If he was GOD then Toppo would escape easily. There no excuse now. Also if he was GOD level then UI Goku wouldn't dash him like that. He also fought Vegeta. If he was GOD level he should eliminate him now. The stakes are high and not jus an exhibition match. Jiren is so much above anybody so he can play supressed. Its in his character to be cocky. Toppo not.

If so then Goku's Kamehameha wouldn't anything to him even if he was holding back during their match. Toppo is a GOD Candidate. Just that. Its not like the summaries don't exaggerate like always...

Damn fam, i forgot how hurt toppo was against gokus ssb kamehameha. He was bleedi... i mean, he had scratches all over his bo... i mean, his uniform got messed up? Toppo didnt suffer major damages at all against ssb goku. And he was also suppressed. Not saying at all that toppo is G.o.D level, but if he is, its understandable. Perhaps lower levels of Hakaishin, while jiren is in the highest level of hakaishin, perhaps completely above Hakaishin.

"Beerus was not hurt was he though?"

Yes he was, he had to regenerate.

"Toppo looks tired and worried"

People can literally die while holding back. Krillin almost killed Vegeta on Namek and Goku got owned by a laser.

I was not debating about Toppo or anything. I was just pointing out the fault in that reasoning.

You do know that ssjb vs freeza never (actually) happend in the manga. So I am curious how Toyo is going to handle the return of Freeza for the TOP. Akira asked toei/the anime to adapt the movies in the dbs episodes. So the latest movie never got "retcon" So if the movie and anime is true, Toyo contradicts himself heavely.

You do know that ssjb vs freeza never (actually) happend in the manga. So I am curious how Toyo is going to handle the return of Freeza for the TOP. Akira asked toei/the anime to adapt the movies in the dbs episodes. So the latest movie never got "retcon" So if the movie and anime is true, Toyo contradicts himself heavely.

Actually, freeza vs ssb did happen in the manga. The thing is, thats the first thing he did. And it was also a seperate manga into 3 chapters. Regardless, the dragon ball super manga still makes a reference that goku and vegeta defeated holden freeza, despite it being off screen.

Actually, freeza vs ssb did happen in the manga. The thing is, thats the first thing he did. And it was also a seperate manga into 3 chapters. Regardless, the dragon ball super manga still makes a reference that goku and vegeta defeated holden freeza, despite it being off screen.

Really when did that happen?

It was referenced in the chapter where goku bit his tounge saying SSGSS, and they changed the name to SSB. The 1st chapter after the BOG arc.

It was referenced in the chapter where goku bit his tounge saying SSGSS, and they changed the name to SSB. The 1st chapter after the BOG arc.

Yess I understand that. But we never saw the fact that Goku adressed the stamina-issue to Freeza. So we can't call him a hypocrite. Did they mention his Gold-form?

Back