• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Inb4 Broly destroy the sixth universe before coming to universe seven~

Srsly tho Hit will be slaughtered by Broly if he's in this movie

Kanba's ki sends you into an evil, berserk rage. Goku went SS2 and tried to hit him, only for Kanba/Cumber's aura alone to make his mind freak out and make him attack Vegeta.

Korudo Daio said:
Kanba's ki sends you into an evil, berserk rage. Goku went SS2 and tried to hit him, only for Kanba/Cumber's aura alone to make his mind freak out and make him attack Vegeta.
So Madness Manipulation?

Probably a mix of Empathic and Madness Manipulation. Goku's SS2 aura and lightning turned evil and black, and his eyes whited out, and he even gave an evil laugh as he battled Vegeta and Cooler.

According to the concept art He's going to be fighting against SSB Goku & Vegeta simultaneously... As a mere SSJ1 .

> Remembers Goku is Low 2-C as SSB post-UIO 2nd Sign, much less 3rd Sign , MUI, and then post-ToP

> Goku was fatigued and likely would be far stronger than the above massive amps each would bring to his SSB state.

... They are going to need either Fusion or UI... That is undebatable at this point.

People who think they will handle Broly with SSB alone are out of their mind lol, SSB can't even handle sub-bosses these days let alone the main boss of the story

It's either Gogeta or U.I to deal with Broly

Well yeah people these days think Goku never got a single power up throughout the entire tournament and constantly downplays other characters. It's not a surprise some people would say they could beat Broly with just SSB.

Oh yeah Post-ToP Base Goku is now at least 3-A. Kek never would have thought Goku and Vegeta would be stronger than DBS Vegito in just base form.

One could argue base Goku was At least 3-A during the ToP via tanking blows from Jiren, who he stated he never been hit with a blow like that ( It would also imply he's above UI 1st Sign... But I'm not going to say anything about that )

Wait... May I ask what is the extensive logic upgrading Frieza and Android 17 to At least 3-A again ?

Because they damaged Jiren iirc and they are comparable to Base Goku

17 would be low 2-C if we are fair about it but let not get into this lol

@Seed Something about them having statements of breaking their limits and fighting Jiren who has been massively weakened in the final episode. Although I personally don't think they broke their limits. Cause the way Goku said "we have all gone past our limits" seems like he's saying all of them are exhausted rather than have gotten stronger.

@Zero I really don't think 17 is Low 2-C. At best his barriers could be Low 2-C scaling from Anilaza. But sadly even though most people agree with Low 2-C Anilaza they think it would mess up the scaling so it was rejected.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
According to the concept art He's going to be fighting against SSB Goku & Vegeta simultaneously... As a mere SSJ1 .
That's just a promotional art by Toyotaro. But I wouldn't be surprised if that really happens.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
One could argue base Goku was At least 3-A during the ToP via tanking blows from Jiren, who he stated he never been hit with a blow like that ( It would also imply he's above UI 1st Sign... But I'm not going to say anything about that )
Wait... May I ask what is the extensive logic upgrading Frieza and Android 17 to At least 3-A again ?
Hell no. UIO has a solid High 3-A/Low 2-C feat

( .... Firstly... No reason to be rude. )

Secondly, never being hit with a blow like that would imply every fight he's been in before that point [ Which would include SSB2 Kefla, Casual Jiren , Etc ] . That is High 3-A/Low 2-C no matter how you slice it. It would at bare minimum make him above SSBKKX20 Pre-UI ... For taking blows from a much stronger Jiren that fodderized that SSBKKX20 .

I mean Dragon Ball characters does seem to have a really weird durability. Some times they can take many hits from characters vastly more powerful than they are but they could still be wounded by those that are weaker than or equal to them.

Peter1129 said:
I mean Dragon Ball characters does seem to have a really weird durability. Some times they can take many hits from characters vastly more powerful than they are but they could still be wounded by those that are weaker than or equal to them.
..this and every statement need not to be taken literally for powerscaling. Post Kefla SSB KK is stronger than UIO for sure & possibly UIO2

Post-Kefla (Post-2nd UIS) SSBKK is definitely stronger than second UIS though. It's been made pretty clear that the Jiren they were keeping up with is vastly more powerful than Kefla at her peak. And evidence also points to Post-Kefla (Post-2nd UIS) SSB being stronger than the first UIS since he managed to fight on par with casual Jiren and even made him show a hint of his true power.

That "hint" Jiren was stated to hit harder than any other opponent Goku has fought, so this would make him more powerful than any Kefla.

Actually, she scraped him a few times when she fired those attacks. Also she technically hit his arm when they were clashing.

ByAsura said:
Actually, she scraped him a few times when she fired those attacks. Also she technically hit his arm when they were clashing.
She just cut his hair lol she only possibly scratched his elbow once

Literally, Kefla was outmatched in everything and she only possessed a threat to Goku when she went on her rampage mode and all she did was scratch Goku's arm

I thought she also scratched something else. I guess i remembered wrong.

Anyway, there's still the clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back