• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just forget that this movie exist and wait for the anime, yeah this will be my headcannon, I simply cant accept Broly as cannon sorry but cant

Kale now I legit hate you (not rly but), Its because of her (not rly its because of $) Broly is becoming Cannon because they need a saiyan counterpart of her on U7 ....

Geova2507 said:
Kale now I legit hate you (not rly but), Its because of her (not rly its because of $) Broly is becoming Cannon because they need a saiyan counterpart of her on U7 ....
O my banana your right

SomebodyData said:
If they can fix Broly's character And make Yamcha relevant agai... Then, this could be considered a genius move.
Do you think this could happen? because What I think will happen will be Broly wipping the floor with Goku and Vegeta ssb and possibly Vegeta SSBE and then Goku going UI to defeat him, we probably will see a little of his backstory but will be something similar to his original and thats it.

But for real now I rly hope I'm wrong and I rly hope this movie will be good

@Geova if they can rebuild Broly to be a developed character, then the movie would have more substance than simply fan service as people probably fear.

Even though I think Super's quality rose slowly as the series progressed, I do worry a bit still given Jiren's backstory was pretty lacking.

SomebodyData said:
@Geova if they can rebuild Broly to be a developed character, then the movie would have more substance than simply fan service as people probably fear.
Even though I think Super's quality rose slowly as the series progressed, I do worry a bit still given Jiren's backstory was pretty lacking.
Lets pray you're right

He says in his own video that he's probably in denial, and has already checked up with three other sources who say its legit if I remember correctly @Kome

SomebodyData said:
He says in his own video that he's probably in denial, and has already checked up with three other sources who say its legit if I remember correctly @Kome
Been watching the video as I was writing this. I still don't think this is real. Waiting for 100% confirm I guess.

That they are dumb for not remembering him when facing Kale

Vegeta dose actually but his thought is interrupted.

Well that will be nothing compared to fight against SSB

Of course it won't, but it'll raise up the power of the past

This is probably going to be the 1st time they meet him so no I think(Since they didn't recognize Kale at all)

The design in that movie poster (which has yet to be comfirmed canon) shows a design similar to Broly. Broly is non canon. This is a new character.

Xantospoc said:
I don't think this is real.
I checked the news site and neither report it
They're probably waiting for the right moment to release the movie info, eventually, they'll release the title and such either when they hit a certain date or when info has been leaked and it spreads enough (The latter happens almost all the time nowadays)

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Xantospoc said:
They're probably waiting for the right moment to release the movie info
July 19 to be precise is going to be the day for the english trailer of the movie.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Xantospoc said:
They're probably waiting for the right moment to release the movie info, eventually, they'll release the title and such either when they hit a certain date or when info has been leaked and it spreads enough (The latter happens almost all the time nowadays)

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
The design in that movie poster (which has yet to be comfirmed canon) shows a design similar to Broly. Broly is non canon. This is a new character.
no, its not. the name of the movie is Dragonball Super: Broly (thats what's in the green text in the poster)

Chartate101 said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
no, its not. the name of the movie is Dragonball Super: Broly (thats what's in the green text in the poster)
Oh really? Didn't notice... Then this makes it pretty close to fake for me then.

fake....yet confirmed by many Geekdom's sources that have a near perfect record? Is it possible to be a fake? Yes. Is it likely, not at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back