• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally feel if this is real [ Which it is 80% likely it is ] ... It'll be a variation of Broly... Not the same Broly we know now. I don't believe Toriyama would avoid putting a Broly reference in the ToP, just to show up out of nowhere and put Broly in the DBS movie. It wouldn't make any sense to me .

(Inb4 Broly fights MUI Goku and puts up a fight)

bruh so they can give us another freaking Broly but cant give us Teen Goten huh smh. Imma still watch the movie just to hope Broly isnt stuck on Goku and Goten again and see if he gets developed.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I personally feel if this is real [ Which it is 80% likely it is ] ... It'll be a variation of Broly... Not the same Broly we know now. I don't believe Toriyama would avoid putting a Broly reference in the ToP, just to show up out of nowhere and put Broly in the DBS movie. It wouldn't make any sense to me .
(Inb4 Broly fights MUI Goku and puts up a fight)
There is a recent interview where was revealled that Kale was created because of Broly being so pouplar and it was TOEI that provided Tori the idea. And then Tori created Caulifla so Kale wouldn't have to be alone.

Well At least I hope that they explain one thing in this movie, The Super Saiyan Beserk and why this tansformation is so strong capable of rival SSG and SSB

I'm going to be honest for a second.

I don't get the massive hate for Broly.

Yeah, his backstory is stupid and him yelling "KAKAROT!!" every minute gets a little annoying.

The thing is, Broly is the embodiment of the franchise.

Large Muscules. Check.

Constant Screaming. Check.

Badass Moves. Check.

Blowing Shit Up. Triple Check.

also, as this is still a general Super thread, do you guys think Goku will evel hit plain 2-C? I think he will, but will never hit 2-B

Chartate101 said:
also, as this is still a general Super thread, do you guys think Goku will evel hit plain 2-C? I think he will, but will never hit 2-B
for real, I think he can even Hit 2-A i they go the heroes route

Well One thing is sure, Dragon Ball Super is a Huge well done meme

We had the returning of Trunks,

Evil Goku

SSJ Blanco

SSJ Rainbow

Universal Buster DB Characters

Female Broly

Multiversal Buster DB Characters

Super Shen Long

and Now the Return of Broly

Not in my wildest dreams I though they would make Broly canon and bring him back to Super

Man DBS is really fanfiction brought to life huh? Evil Goku, SSJ with Blue Hair, female Broly, SSJ Blanco and now Broly is canon lol

some people on youtube were joking that this is Broly who is in the trailer because of the green aura and I laughed at them, it turned out to be true LOL.

WAY disappointed! Tori could do something new with Yamoshi and Broly appears. We had Kale. Wasn't that enough? Even though I thought having the history of the saiyans as a story was not interesting, this makes it worse.

Kale was rather bad idea from the start, they were like "hey we want to feed up on Broly's popularity in Super what should we do?" "oh I know lets just make Broly with boobs!"

If you want Broly so badly in Super then just make him canon~

ZERO7772 said:
Kale was rather bad idea from the start, they were like "hey we want to feed up on Broly's popularity in Super what should we do?" "oh I know lets just make Broly with boobs!"
Boobs sells

ZERO7772 said:
It's not like I don't agree but... The idea was used. Do something new... Its sad :(

If everything goes by popularity then next time we will have Goku Black back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back