• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
Why can't people just understand that fusion depends on the fuses max power? According to Vados: fusion is (A + B) times X.

"A" and "B" in this case refer to the fuses max power.

Fusion is always stronger even at base. Gotenks was, Vegito was, kefla was, and now, Gogeta is stronger as well.

Next time Goku master UI, Gogeta will be stronger than him in base. It's just how fusion works.
UI could be an exception. It's a powerup alongside the mastery of self movement. I don't think Gogeta can attain it

We seriously need to replace our current DB renders with DBFZ ones.

Why do people ignore me....

It's aired today. It's just 130 +131 with 15 sec clip from the Broly movie. Nothing more.

Still 3-B. They didn't have any limit breaking power boost like in the anime. Complete Ultra Instinct Goku in the manga is only a bit above baseline 3-A.

Since SS4 and SSB are more or less equal in DBH that means SS4 Gogeta and SSB Vegito are around the same level right? And SS4 Gogeta was considered a child compare to one of the prime demon gods??

So demon gods are above GoD?

@ZERO By a lot.

I still think Future Warrior (Post-Tokipedia) feat wise is far , far stronger than Beat (Heroes) & the Prime Demon Gods :

• After Tokipedia: His base was considered above GoD level by Whis, and stated by the power he sensed in that training session (keep in mind you weren't allowed to transform) , you are capable of fighting all the Gods of Destruction at once. Remember this is BASE, no SSB , SSJ3, or any transformations.
  • During Tokipedia: Even before the fight with MUI Goku, overwhelmed Champa by his lonesome, and was stated to be comparable to Beerus by Beerus himself.
  • During Tokipedia: Defeated MUI Goku by a little bit. Keep in mind Goku as (SSB) Post-ToP was beating us casually, implying a supressed Post-ToP XV Goku > Beerus & Champa. So beating MUI Goku is a impressive feat .
  • Post-Tokipedia: Defeated a Post-Tokipedia Fu who was far stronger than he was during the ToP , who was literally affecting Angels such as Whis effortlessly with his powers. Remember in XV they were unaffected by the reality warping effect of Demigra, which means this is both a AP and hax feat. This also means a Post-Tokipedia FW is > Massively Amped Fu>>>>> Regular Post-Tokipedia FU, who in XV is >> Whis and Vados combined
  • Post-Tokipedia:Then defeated SSJ1 (Post-ToP) Kefla who defeated Fu with some ease, albeit noted he was a powerful opponent .
So unlike Prime Gods, Post-Tokipedia Fu and Future Warrior in XV are definitely Angel level after Tokipedia. Same with a SSJ1 Kefla, which would mean both Caulifilia and Kale (ToP) are > GoD tier by a lot to make a potara stronger than Whis by a significant margin. Not to mention Kefla has SSJ2.... SMH that even XV Kefla is > Whis & Beerus now.

ZERO7772 said:
Since SS4 and SSB are more or less equal in DBH that means SS4 Gogeta and SSB Vegito are around the same level right? And SS4 Gogeta was considered a child compare to one of the prime demon gods??
So demon gods are above GoD?
Only Mechikabura is never shown to be afraid or trying to run away when a GoD get involved (mostly Beerus) and getting him young is seen as the demon gods's win condition so he is probably stronger than them.

But then again, you have SSJB Goku clowning Champa who was introduced as equel to Beerus in that mission but 3 mission later, the same SSJB Goku and his opponent are pissing themself in front of a midly annoyed Beerus.

so DBH is flip floppingt a lot on the question of GoDs, but no one is angel level yet since no one even dared to try and attack Whis (Broly in DBS Broly might be the first who actualy had the balls to try.)

Bump.

Oh yeah.... Both Gogeta and Broly would likely be well above Beerus in XV, if not reaching Angel Level ( Since Broly's restricted SSJ and Gogeta's Base to SSJ should be far above XV SSJ2 Kefla , whose far above XV SSJ1 Kefla , who is above a massively amped Fu , whose above his Post-Tokipedia amped self, whose casually far above XV Whis & Beerus ) . It's weird... But most of those who scale above FW2 now is Angel level.

What.

You guys are really..

I am not going to be bothered doing the scaling again and what happened in the GAME (THE MAIN CANON) since no one is listening. This is the last time

SSJB Goku and SSJ4 Goku ARE NOT equal. SSJB Goku dominated him. After the fight, SSJ4 Goku couldn't stand and SSJB Goku was good to go. They can both use the dragon fist and the kaioken times 100

Vegito Blue dominated SSJ1 and forced him into SSJ3, and was still confident that he would win.

Vegito Xeno fought SSJ3 Cumber, and found it more difficult

MUI is stronger than Vegito

Stop scaling Fu to the angels. Whis sensed his full power and said Fu wouldn't be able to do anything to him. He only said he'd be a threat to Beerus, Goku and Vegeta. An unquantifable power difference and scaling of "he's stronger than him who's stronger than..." doesn't help with anything. Unless to want to tell me MUI goku and FUSED ZAMASU are comparable to Whis now

There isn't a single character in Heroes that can be argued angel level.

Kaznenshuu's scans and videos prove all this. >>>>>> your opinion of how strong the characters are by weird scaling.

Fu never affected Whis and Vados and no one is stronger than "Whis and Vados combined". That's a blatent lie. The best thing FW did was harm Whis who was holding back significantly and not taking the fight serious. I'm not going to bother responding to any response to this

@Zero

Only 2. Fu and Mechikabura. No more. No one else is stronger than Beerus

I'm not going to bother responding to any response to this. Message me on my wall if you want Heroes stuff

[Ahem...] . I'm sorry... Let me explain myself thoroghly:

1. I'm talking about Xenoverse though... Not Heroes.Different scaling mechanics altogether than Heroes does my friend.
  2. He does affect them when he resets the Multiverse , which we know they should've resisted unless they were weaker, since they've shown to be able to resist it when Demigra did it in XV1 , acting as if it didn't happen whatsoever . He even created a exact duplicate of Whis as your Mentor when resetting it, proving a Casual Fu (XV) > Whis .
  3. Fu even before getting the amp scales > Demon God Dabura (He oneshotted him effortlessly) , who views the GoD and Angels canonically as mere ants. While Demigra feared Whis because of his strength , Demon God Dabura didn't even though he knew well of the Angels and their power. This heavily hints he is either near, or full on Angel Level.
  4. Also remember Goku was casually stomping Tokipedia FW before he got the amp from Fu, in Base. This was after he defeated Demon God Dabura and Full Powered Champa. So, At least GoD level , likely Angel Level entity failing to defeat Goku at all, and after the amp now is capable of forcing him to go SSB and beyond to MUI ? That does seem like that Goku would be close to Angel Level at least.
(Based on everything I've analyzed about Xenoverse): Current Future Warrior (XV2;Post-Tokepedia) >> SSJ Kefla (Post-ToP)>>>> Massively Amped Fu >>> Fu (Who did the reset) >>> Demon God Dabura >>> Whis >= Tokipedia MUI Goku >>>>> Base Goku/ToP Jiren (Limit Breaker) >>> Beerus/ToP 3rd Omen UI Goku >= ToP FP Jiren

I was arguing who is probably stronger between Future Warrior and Beat based on feats... That's why Heroes was brought up. I hope this fixes everything.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
So in general, how many times Gogeta Base and Blue would be above the baseline Low 2-C?
Well

Complete UI > Third UIS > Hypothetical Post-ToP (Post-UI) SSBKK > Post-ToP SSB > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK > Second UIS > Post-ToP SSG > Post-2nd UIS SSB > First UIS > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C

Broly Saga Base Gogeta = (Post-ToP SSBKK Goku + Post-ToP SSBE Vegeta) x 20-100

Broly Saga Base Gogeta is already ridiculously above the Second UIS. So his SS1 form is probably nearing the lvl of the Third UIS if not already there. And his SSB form is definitely far above the Complete UI as he completely stomped LSS1 Broly who is stronger than Limit Breaker Jiren who is somewhat comparable to Complete UI Goku during the ToP.

Gogeta is At least 40,000 to 80,000 times stronger than Goku so there is that.

I would say Base Gogeat being SSBKKx2 is a safe low ball.

How come SSJ2 Kefla is Low 2C yet she said said "I could destroy a universe in one shot" or something along those lines

Zamasu Chan said:
So how far into baseline 2-C do you think Zeno is? Because I have something to inform you guys about.
I think he is above 2-C and that giving him a set power right now where he is more of a concept than an actual character is dumb and will think so until we know more.

@Enryu Broly Saga Base Gogeta is way more than just 20-100x baseline Low 2-C. The Second UIS is already at minimum over 80x stronger than the First UIS which is stronger than a baseline.

Don't know. All we know is that Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku is stronger than the First UIS Goku and Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku is stronger than the Second UIS Goku.

But we do know Post-Third UIS/UI Base Goku is stronger than both Android 17 and Golden Frieza combined though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back