• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
We all know who makes the next one by now
Well, if I get the notification for passing #400 messages and I am available, then count as me candidate, hahah! @AKM Sama, there is always a next time :)

Just a reminder that Prince Vegeta is the Lord of Savagery ovo

For a power-up maybe. He can always exude them afterwards. Buugito would be cool to see though.

Yeah.. That's a weakness that I want them to get rid off. I would love to see Goku or Vegeta fighting in space going to planet to planet just like Beerus vs Champa.

PaChi2 said:
Inb4 moro wished for immortality.
That's what I thought but I hope is something else...

Dragon Ball as predictable as always lol.. come on Toyotaro it better be something else..

ProudLearner said:
The Manga is out what did you guys think?
I didn't like it much, it read a lot like a fanfic in that it doesn't go full in into it's stuff, you always have a small annotation for anything going on that somewhat dial back whatever is happening or being said.

How Toyotaro draw the fight scenes improved somewhat at least.

It's kinda going on circle at this point though.

And i agree with others, i don't like how the space stuff is being portrayed, it make no sense, i much prefer how the anime portrayed it, where they are physicaly fine in space but risk suffocating overtime, rather than the 'we are fine until we reach a random point and then instantly die', should just get rid of it TBH, it serve no purpose and would open up the door for a lot of awesome visuals.

It's pretty much my opinion, it's okay but it could have been much better.

So like this chapter pretty much says Kid Buu had god ki, and a vast majority of it as well. Based off this chapter and previous ones doesn't that make DBZ goku scale to like SSJG?

UltimateFlare said:
I think that's gonna be a pretty big no.
Agree, but this is what the manga implies... i'm not sure if Moro has no idea who Beerus is but he seems to believe the kai was the strongest being in the universe outside of him. ( at least one capable of sealing him)

I don't think it does. God Ki is just higher quality, having it doesn't necessarily mean you scale to everyone else with God Ki. I mean, look at Frieza and Jiren, two people with no God Ki that fight people with God Ki and overpower them at times.

God Ki don't mean shut freeza,17,gohan,trunks,Hit,jiren etc don't have God Ki yet look at them GoD Ki is nothing but hype with little substance

Agree, but this is what the manga implies... i'm not sure if Moro has no idea who Beerus is but he seems to believe the kai was the strongest being in the universe outside of him. ( at least one capable of sealing him)

Actually you know what this might mean.....

This might be how they allow Uub to still be able to keep up with Goku.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
So like this chapter pretty much says Kid Buu had god ki, and a vast majority of it as well. Based off this chapter and previous ones doesn't that make DBZ goku scale to like SSJG?
Nah since Buu probably couldn't use it just like Fat Buu couldn't do the whole Supreme Kaioshin thing before.

Actually you know what this might mean.....

This might be how they allow Uub to still be able to keep up with Goku.

Everybody been saying this since the chapter came out

If we don't have one already, we should get a DBH Cooler profile. Golden already places Cooler far into 2-B. Golden Meta gives him some pretty good abilities (Regenerates constantly, grows stronger as he regenerates).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back