• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Valion said:
Not to mention how ******* stupid it is that Goku and co. can fight in a Void beyond the multiverse, but can't breathe in space.
IKR why not give them something so they can breathe

Tipper17 said:
Warren Valion said:
Not to mention how ******* stupid it is that Goku and co. can fight in a Void beyond the multiverse, but can't breathe in space.
IKR why not give them something so they can breathe
Goku had a suit that allowed him to breath fine in the core of the earth (which is let's be honest just as hard if not harder than something that would allow someone to breath fine in space) made by Bulma so it's not like they don't have the tech needed either.

Maybe the tech can't handle their power?

Plus it's in the middle o a fight so it may be destroyed as well

UltimateFlare said:
Maybe the tech can't handle their power?
Plus it's in the middle o a fight so it may be destroyed as well
Given how difficult their clothes are to destroy, i doubt it.

Also they can power it with their ki like Trunks does with his sword.

Dragomer said:
Goku had a suit that allowed him to breath fine in the core of the earth (which is let's be honest just as hard if not harder than something that would allow someone to breath fine in space) made by Bulma so it's not like they don't have the tech needed either.
That episode is PIS because Goku's durability at that time was Universal so resisting that amount of Heat is nothing unless it was because of lack of oxygen then that would make sense then.

Dragon Ball characters are always trying to pretend to be normal humans so they purposely suppress their durability to the point where they can be hurt by basic stuff and purposely take hits from others among other things. But the suit part I agree is BS.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Dragon Ball characters are always trying to pretend to be normal humans so they purposely suppress their durability to the point where they can be hurt by basic stuff and purposely take hits from others among other things. But the suit part I agree is BS.
Doesn't he take of the suit while next to the core anyway?

I was talking about how he can still breath in the core thanks to the suit, otherwise the comparison with space wouldn't make sense, i wasn't talking about durability.

It's just a plot point to nerf them because the saiyans got so much stronger. It actually made sense in the Namek saga, but it ended up being a PIS in RoF as Vegeta could've easily hold his breath and find the bubble where Whis and the others were.

Yeah, I think DBH Cooler REALLY needs his own profile now. Episode 12 has given him utterly insane power boosts as Meta Cooler and Golden Meta Cooler. He completely curbstomped SS3 Cumber. Episode link

CryoTheMayo said:
Yeah, I think DBH Cooler REALLY needs his own profile now. Episode 12 has given him utterly insane power boosts as Meta Cooler and Golden Meta Cooler. He completely curbstomped SS3 Cumber. Episode link
Nah we go by game canon mate wait to see how things are in the arcade

He did but it was off camera - Here

Honestly it was nothing but toei stupidity considering goku went head first in lava against broly without issue

Except DBH Cooler existed long before Episode 12, is in the games and is as powerful as CC SSG Goku in the game. I don't think there would be anything wrong with making a profile based on what is already in the game and then update it with Meta Cooler and Golden Meta Cooler at a later point.

Tipper17 said:
He did but it was off camera - Here
Honestly it was nothing but toei stupidity considering goku went head first in lava against broly without issue
Not really, there is nothing to breath except toxic shit in the core of the earth.

Cumber is a bigger joke than Vegito at this point.

I like how Gohan is always isn't there when it's matter.

In DBH land you are either a Saiyan, an Antagonist or a Demon. Otherwise, you are a total jobber to even the weakest forms of the saiyans. Except Cooler, apparently.

CryoTheMayo said:
In DBH land you are either a Saiyan, an Antagonist or a Demon. Otherwise, you are a total jobber to even the weakest forms of the saiyans. Except Cooler, apparently.
Cooler didn't do shit during the first few episodes when the latter Got gold just spent sitting on the sidelines and all of a sudden he got turn to his metal self with no explanation

Also hilarious how the goku try's to fight Hearts a guy who reiastu crushed palmed jiren and ssjbe vegeta in just ssj.

Shit like this makes me glad AT runs the series and not toei

The explanation is pretty obvious. Fu is a scientist that likes to experiment with fighters. Cooler pursued Fu at the end of the Prison Planet arc and now seems to be working with Fu.

It's pretty clear that Fu just hooked Cooler up with the Big Gete Star (as it is directly referenced) and upgraded it to manage Cooler's Golden form. That thing was already capable of constantly regenerating him and making him stronger with each Regenerationn so it's not farfetched for Fu to just abuse that and increase its capacity so Cooler can use Golden.

Also pretty clearly not referencing early SDBH. Cooler just shot up from barely handling Super Saiyan-levels in the anime with Golden (and being completely exhausted soon after) to stomping SS3 Cumber around, who is powerful enough to warrant Jiren and UI Goku and take on SS4 Xeno Vegito and SSBKK Vegito. Nothing indicates he is an antagonist, a demon or a saiyan so he's currently an exception to the rule of powerscaling in DBH.

The Tuffle twins are currently being relegated to Non-saiyan opponents, meaning they are now trash that will be forgotten with every other Non-Saiyan, Non-Demon and Non-Antagonist.

Tipper17 said:
Also hilarious how the goku try's to fight Hearts a guy who reiastu crushed palmed jiren and ssjbe vegeta in just ssj.

Shit like this makes me glad AT runs the series and not toei
That's actually been bothering me for a while, why does Goku keep trying to fight this guy with just SSJ? You would think he would go SSB right of the bat but nope!

In DBS they spam SSB even on fodder, but in DBH SSB is appearntly wasted on even GoD+ fighters lol.

CryoTheMayo said:
I guess Jiren must be a Saiyan?

That's actually been bothering me for a while, why does Goku keep trying to fight this guy with just SSJ? You would think he would go SSB right of the bat but nope!

In DBS they spam SSB even on fodder, but in DBH SSB is appearntly wasted on even GoD+ fighters lol.

Idk budget reasons or something?

PaChi2 said:
CryoTheMayo said:
I guess Jiren must be a Saiyan?
Technically, Jiren was an antagonist just before this SDBH arc started so his importance has only just began to dwindle. Then again, he did manage to beat Cumber but he also jobbed to Hearts...so it's up in the air whether or not Jiren is becoming a jobber for new antagonists or if he will maintain his status.

Right now, his status is declining from being effortlessly trapped in place.

Jiren fight with cumber in the anime did have a winner both were interrupted the only person he beated up was Zamasu who was more or less stalling big j. Hearts mad him look like a fool twice in the anime version

I saw a heroes card with hearts, Ui goku (completed), ando ssb gogeta. I'm gonna guess gogeta blue will fight super hearts at some point.

Ovrhide said:
I saw a heroes card with hearts, Ui goku (completed), ando ssb gogeta. I'm gonna guess gogeta blue will fight super hearts at some point.
Not really dude it's just a card

Not really dude it's just a card

I know its a card, just like heroes it self is a game. So whats your point?

Im making a guess, could happen or not.

ZERO7772 said:
Ovrhide said:
Please keep Gogeta away from this...
Why ? we already got Vegito and it's good fun.

So they massacre his character like they did to Vegito? No thx. Heroes is the worst DB anime released up to date.

Just let Goku spamm his UI again and get it over with.

ZERO7772 said:
So they massacre his character like they did to Vegito? No thx. Heroes is the worst DB anime released up to date.
Just let Goku spamm his UI again and get it over with.
Chill out, it's litteraly a bunch of arcade type fight, there is no character to be had (Vegeto had little character to begin with).

DBH is actualy good fun to watch depending on the episode, you just have to remember you're basicaly looking an anime version of someone's playthrough of the arcade game.

Woo boy, let me tell you about Vegerot's fanboys, they're a doozy

I'm just ******* with you, not being serious

Jiren's fanboys are the real men.

Nobody ***** with Jiren.

Except Jiren, and not even him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back