• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Manga version of DBS Goku might get Self Sustenance Type 1, and Transmutation. First sounds like something that's long overdue and the other sounds cool even if it's OOC.

I know many people here are dissapointed for that weakness, but the fact is that it was already stated in the Freeza arc. It would feel weird contradicting it now, regardless, maybe they're touching that subject to make them being able to survive in space later, overcoming that weakness.

For my part I don't have any problems, DB characters abilities are very basic, if we want to use Goku ultra instinct to fight someone in space, instead of putting Goku just put Jiren or Beerus, that's it. DB characters are so basic in fighting that it's enough to replace Goku with someone closed to his power to have fights in space, and there would be almost no diffrence.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Finally, once you start being able to blow up the universe, not being able to survive in space is a major and dumb weakness.
Yo! CP

Been a long time since you came to one of these threads :D

Well not much going on since the anime and movie are done.

Also in general i don't really have the patience for dealing with dbs crts since it's the same stuff over and over again, though naruto and bleach are just as bad.

Rather spend my time reading the 30 volume light novel i am into atm or reading visual novel's.

Agree, many Shounen threads in general are really obnoxious.

Yeah, I totally get you. That's why I'm wishing for 2uper to come back so I don't have to see the same old CRTs again, instead participate in new ones ovo

I too hope Dragon Ball Ultra comes; no full confirmation, but I did here there was going to be another movie. But it might be the same thing that happened with Super; we get two movies, then and Anime comes out to basically retell the movies with better writing and more concrete material for upgrades at the cost of sub-par animation.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
So the Manga version of DBS Goku might get Self Sustenance Type 1, and Transmutation. First sounds like something that's long overdue and the other sounds cool even if it's OOC.
Wait what self sustence did I miss

Pan_Xeno.png

Tipper17 said:
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Read the link i posted earlier, Toyotaro said he wanted to bring back the Carrotizer Rabbit and have him help Goku with his carrot technique and his space survival (?) skill.

Read the link i posted earlier, Toyotaro said he wanted to bring back the Carrotizer Rabbit and have him help Goku with his carrot technique and his space survival (?) skill.

So nothing of value unless AT allows it were stuck with we can't breath crap I'll give toyo credit for wanting goku and co to breath in space

Tipper17 said:
So nothing of value unless AT allows it were stuck with we can't breath crap
I'll give toyo credit for wanting goku and co to breath in space

Yeah, pretty much, i mostly posted it because it was funny.

I still prefer how the anime handle it, Toyotaro is really ridiculous in how he portray it.

The real cal howard
Holy moly Pan got cute!

IKR

Tipper17 said:
Read the link i posted earlier, Toyotaro said he wanted to bring back the Carrotizer Rabbit and have him help Goku with his carrot technique and his space survival (?) skill. So nothing of value unless AT allows it were stuck with we can't breath crap

Just think of all the visually interesting celestial battles we'll never have with Goku or Vegeta since they can't leave the upper atomsphere. At least we have the Gods and Angels who can survive in space........except they barely do any fighting :(

Shock97 said:
Tipper17 said:
So nothing of value unless AT allows it were stuck with we can't breath crap

Just think of all the visually interesting celestial battles we'll never have with Goku or Vegeta since they can't leave the upper atomsphere. At least we have the Gods and Angels who can survive in space........except they barely do any fighting :(
One of the guys who worked on DBS Broly said they had plans to have Gogeta and Broly fight on the sun so at least the anime guys don't seems to be as 'strict' with that whole space thing.

Wait what self sustence did I missRead the link i posted earlier, Toyotaro said he wanted to bring back the Carrotizer Rabbit and have him help Goku with his carrot technique and his space survival (?) skill.So nothing of value unless AT allows it were stuck with we can't breath crap

One of the guys who worked on DBS Broly said they had plans to have Gogeta and Broly fight on the sun so at least the anime guys don't seems to be as 'strict' with that whole space thing.

Yeah that was nagamine however he's on one piece for wano Here we're stuck with the stupid weakness

if they said gogeta and broly can fight in the sun and in the core.....they should not have the space weakness anymore in the anime continuity.....they retconned it

HrishikeshM said:
if they said gogeta and broly can fight in the sun and in the core.....they should not have the space weakness anymore in the anime continuity.....they retconned it
That was made into a thread and was rejected.

HrishikeshM said:
It's probably like 'they fight so fast it doesn't matter + they can hold their breath for a while' TBH rather than a complete retcon.

So apparently the Monster Carrot thingwas just something Toyotaro did for fun, it's not something that would make it to the manga...

So false alarm guys.

UltimateFlare said:
So apparently the Monster Carrot thingwas just something Toyotaro did for fun, it's not something that would make it to the manga...

So false alarm guys.
Reality is often disappointing

UltimateFlare said:
So false alarm guys.
Source?

CryoTheMayo said:
If we don't have one already, we should get a DBH Cooler profile. Golden already places Cooler far into 2-B. Golden Meta gives him some pretty good abilities (Regenerates constantly, grows stronger as he regenerates).
Agreed.

Dragomer said:
It's probably like 'they fight so fast it doesn't matter + they can hold their breath for a while' TBH rather than a complete retcon.
They should've thought about this in RoF.

Toyotaro does this with minor characters, he draws them and then does a little headcanon for them (he apparently did this with Bardocks crew if they where on minus)

Plus it be kinda weird he just reveals his plans like that.

UltimateFlare said:
Toyotaro does this with minor characters, he draws them and then does a little headcanon for them (he apparently did this with Bardocks crew if they where on minus)
Plus it be kinda weird he just reveals his plans like that.
Honestly even just how he worded it make it pretty obvious it's just a joke and not an actual goal.

As i said i mostly linked it because it was funny.

CryoTheMayo said:
We got Teen Pan before we got Super Saiyan Pan. What an astounding timeline we live in!
We got Fetus Super Saiyan Pan technicaly.

GT Pan will never get SSJ.

Depends. As far as we know there was no requirement for Super Saiyans, only 'righteous' saiyans. It's more likely that Videl became a pseudo-Super Saiyan from all of the Super Saiyan energy she was soaked in during the ritual than an unborn Pan being Super Saiyan.

It's weird because God Ki would be perfect for that, hell in BOG it arguably does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back