• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the ToP? I remember Beerus saying that Goku was releasing all of his strength just a moment before Vegeta turning into SSJBE for the first time.

It really doesn't matter, the moment he started spamming it, it lost it weight and x20 Kaio-ken is not different than x2 Kaio-ken if Beers and Jiren has plot armor protection from it.

AFAIK, Kaioken is a 2x multiplier.

IIRC, Kaioken 2x is an English Dub thing - that it isn't a thing that really exists.

Goku goes from Kaioken to Kaioken 3x, 4x, 5x, etc, etc.

I mean like Base KaioKen is like 1.5x and when Goku says "Kaio-Ken 2x!" then it gives a 2x mutiplier and so on

BlackeJan said:
I mean like Base KaioKen is like 1.5x and when Goku says "Kaio-Ken 2x!" then it gives a 2x mutiplier and so o
Base KK is X2. IIRC during his fight with Vegeta back in the saiyan saga, he used KK but it wasn't enough so he pushed further which is X3 then in the beam clash he pushed even more to X4 which wrecked his body

BlackeJan said:
I mean like Base KaioKen is like 1.5x and when Goku says "Kaio-Ken 2x!" then it gives a 2x mutiplier and so o
theres never been a kaioken x2 because kaioken in base is x2. its always kaioken, and then x3. watch the vegeta fight again

JohnCenaNation said:
ArgosaxDespair said:
That happened before? With what characters?
Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Vegetto, Chaozumys, Djinn Boo, Bills, Kaioshin, Gyü Maō, Burdock, etc.
who is bills? there never been any bills, its birusu. bills was just a spanish dub mistake

Multiverse+ as he is stronger then arcon as he is said to be ripping the multiverse apart by existing with has been shown to include jojos multiverse

ArgosaxDespair said:
Doragon Boru Supah: Galactic Patrol Prisoner confirmed for January. 86 episodes.
Source: Voices in my mind

74455023 2487820091273591 7886024108276711424 o
i still dont know how some people fall for these pics. at this point you would think they would know better. guess not

Can't wait to see that fake DBS anime

It's still amazing that they took this long and 2uper is not even a thing yet.

Since they need time for marketing and new anime can only start with a new seson, 2uper closet hope would be spring of 2020 assuming they rush the marketing for it like they did with Super

For now, we only have a new movie confirmed:

"Now for our next steps, we are steadily preparing for the next movie. Broly was so strong that I think the next one will probably be totally different. I've overcome various hurdles with parts of Broly, so I won't get burned out," Iyoku continued. "I think that Dragon Ball will continue on, so I want fans to look forward to it."

Moro is more on the exotic side of strength than simply pure power, so one could guess that he's talking about Moro, but a single movie wouldn't cover the entire saga.

Isn't Toriyama the one who writes down the scripts still? Last time I checked he was working on DBZ;Kakarot game side stories and since he's pretty lazy usually "well he's old man now" it's unlikely he wrote any new story beyond Broly arc yet.

Won't utter a single word...only scream.

>Broly

>Speaks

Dude, even the orignal Boly had more lines after he went LSSJ.

Broly won't speak to anyone although we will see characters react to him which is fine. MAYBE they can add Broly being scared of Gogeta or something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back