• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that say that Goku is "faster than time" give a valid argument, however, I think we should wait until Goku does it again and explains it more.

Someone should explain why Goku won't get infinite speed. Because it keeps getting brought up. I think one of the admins explained it, but I forgot who. Or am I mistaken and he will?

KuuIchigo said:
Someone should explain why Goku won't get infinite speed. Because it keeps getting brought up. I think one of the admins explained it, but I forgot who. Or am I mistaken and he will?
its just hax resistance tbh

That is what I thought. But I see people say Goku has infinite speed or is faster than time.

KuuIchigo said:
That is what I thought. But I see people say Goku has infinite speed or is faster than time.
depends on the interpretation

for all we know this might be a set up for space time level stuff like tier 2 stuff for the future

Alexcar3000 said:
Someone said that Hit will actualy win, but they will find out that Frost is actually dead, so they disqualify Hit and U7 wins.
lmao that wud be epic

then champa starts thrashing stuff, and beerus fights champa, and goku and vegeta and hit get scared like crazy cuz of this

Alexcar3000 said:
Someone said that Hit will actualy win, but they will find out that Frost is actually dead, so they disqualify Hit and U7 wins.
I like that. A little ex machina-esque, but makes it not the same "Goku saves the day" like always.

The hype is real, indeed...

Something tells me DBS is just gonna keep surprising us like this.

Though it'd be hilaruous that Goku and the other Z warriors can literally overcome hax just by the act of powering up, as Goku seems to have done here.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
The hype is real, indeed...
Something tells me DBS is just gonna keep surprising us like this.

Though it'd be hilaruous that Goku and the other Z warriors can literally overcome hax just by the act of powering up, as Goku seems to have done here.
They grow up so fast ;_; though seriously powerup=overcoming time hax lol

wel long runing shonen anime always have inconsistent animation quality becaus its done by lot of different director and studios wit different budget. original dbz too had eps that look awful and eps that look great.

but that ep 5 was reeeeally terrible lol.

well Hit reminds me of Dio i mean he improves his time stop as time goes on just he doesn't need blood to do so unlike Dio

Vegito resisted full transmutation and absorbtion from Buuhan with Ki alone.

Goku resisted Hit's time stop and was able to hit him during it, by powering up in Kaioken.

When did Ki become the universal solvent?

That would make them invincible. I'd really not be able to see them being defeated without being higher dimensional if that were the case.

The real cal howard said:
That would make them invincible. I'd really not be able to see them being defeated without being higher dimensional if that were the case.
thats what we want: simplistic dbb fights based on pure powah!!

The real cal howard said:
Threre is no such thing as too much power.

Tier 2 Goku incoming, since he has transcended space-time itself ;P

and it's still only an incomplete technique once he finds that perfect balance everyone's doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back