• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
wait when were the timelines mentioned recently?
The last time a character mentioned different timelines was Mirai Trunks, back in the Android saga.

We know that U7 has at least 4 timelines:

1.- The original timeline (the timeline Mirai Trunks came from)

2.- The altered timeline of the series (the main timeline)

3.- Cell's timeline (the one where Cell killed Mirai Trunks)

4.- Mirai Trunk's altered timeline (the timeline created after Trunks went back to the future)

I may be missing more timelines, but those are the ones that I remember.

Alexcar3000 said:
What do you mean by "spread"?
As in, he's so big that he actually occupies both universes at once?

That would be awesome!!

That would be bad, since Zarama is a physical being which would mean both Universe 6 and 7 share the same spacetime

Faisal Shourov said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That would be awesome!!
That would be bad, since Zarama is a physical being which would mean both Universe 6 and 7 share the same spacetime
Well...

That... may be the case... because we saw some galaxies in the NEP and... aren't they supposed to be in a "neutral space" between U7 and U6?

Alexcar3000 said:
That... may be the case... because we saw some galaxies in the NEP and... aren't they supposed to be in a "neutral space" between U7 and U6?

Yes they are, it should technically be a void dimension if it's supposed to be neutral space. I hope Ep 41 explains what's happening :/

Alexcar3000 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Alexcar3000 said:
That would be awesome!!
Well...

They did say that there was a 13th Universe that contains the rest of them. It probably is in there.

Just because its in neutral space between universes doesnt mean its devoid of everything. There might just be like a couple hundred or so stray galaxies between the 2 universes.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just because its in neutral space between universes doesnt mean its devoid of anything. There might just be like a couple hundred of or so stray galaxies between the 2 universes.
Maybe the twin universes are "interconnected". They share the same space-time structure.

Universes in DB (2-3)
My theory. Updated.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
cool alex
Thanks!!

Maybe they are connected. But there's also the possibility that "the cube" actually lets you travel through space-time or the space-time barrier of the universe "bubble".

Hmm maybe but I've always learned each universe has it's own space-time continuum I think the same goes for these two it's just two simulataneous big bangs went off probably Zeno's doing

Nibbler3100 said:
Hmm maybe but I've always learned each universe has it's own space-time continuum I think the same goes for these two it's just two simulataneous big bangs went off probably Zeno's doing
Inb4 Zeno creates Big Bangs with his farts... that's very Toriyama-ish imo.

Alexcar3000 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Inb4 Zeno creates Big Bangs with his farts... that's very Toriyama-ish imo.
Haha that'd really blow superman's solar system sneezing feat away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back