• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread #2 DANK EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess time to kick off the new thread by posting this cancer again...

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 8.29.19 PM

I don't know what memes to feature... maybe the ones with the most kudos?

Alexcar3000 said:
I don't know what memes to feature... maybe the ones with the most kudos?
I don't know... Your thread, your problem now lol

Sorry I'm just glad I don't have to manage the featured memes anymore. Way too much pressure. Then again now I kinda have to monitor this whole thread given my position... :(

Ryukama said:
Sorry I'm just glad I don't have to manage the featured memes anymore. Way too much pressure. Then again now I kinda have to monitor this whole thread given my position... :(
Donut worry bro, I'll try to do my best.

The good thing is that we have less people here than on VS Battles Wiki, which makes it kinda easier to manage.

I╠Ân╠Âb╠Â4╠ ╠Â2╠Â0╠Â0╠Â+╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âe╠Âa╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âe╠Âp╠Âi╠Âs╠Âo╠Âd╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âi╠Âr╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

@Alex Especially since Vegeta may be disguised as Monaka I think a lot of memes will arise from that scenario lol

Donut worry bro, I'll try to do my best.

The good thing is that we have less people here than on VS Battles Wiki, which makes it kinda easier to manage.

I╠Ân╠Âb╠Â4╠ ╠Â2╠Â0╠Â0╠Â+╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âe╠Âa╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âe╠Âp╠Âi╠Âs╠Âo╠Âd╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âi╠Âr╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

Didn't you Invite every single person from the DBS discussion thread here?Or you wanna keep that under wraps?

Alex was the one that invited people. Obviously I do not mind at all if people come here as long as they follow the rules of the site.

TheArcosian said:
@ryu no its Beerus who is playing Monaka (his Ki is exactly that of Beerus and Vegetas is vastly different)
Oh I see. Beerus as Monaka is even more memeworthy tho lol

I just realised when Beerus kills he is basically saying,"You are being deported from the living realm please spend the rest of your days in the afterlife."

To think of it can he be considered immoral at all?Can any of the DB villains?

Xali990 said:
I just realised when Beerus kills he is basically saying,"You are being deported from the living realm please spend the rest of your days in the afterlife."
To think of it can he be considered immoral at all?Can any of the DB villains?
Buu is immortal iirc.

So... while surfing DeviantArt for more memes... I came across this:

Haiya
The Daughter of Beerus.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'd tap that.
ʕ ͡°ᴥ ͡°ʔ
I didn't know you were a Lolicon, Azzy.

I think we have a lot of things in common. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I didn't know you were a Lolicon, Azzy.

I think we have a lot of things in common. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>implying that's the only thing I'd tap
Ôÿ×Ôì£┘ä═£Ôì£Ôÿ×
Le-lenny-face-XD

>implying that's the only thing I'd tap
Ôÿ×Ôì£┘ä═£Ôì£Ôÿ×

Le-lenny-face-XD

The hell is wrong with you people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back