• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread #2 DANK EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I didn't know you were a Lolicon, Azzy.

I think we have a lot of things in common. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>implying that's the only thing I'd tap
Ôÿ×Ôì£┘ä═£Ôì£Ôÿ×
really bruh? lol

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm preeeeettty sure that's why Alex called her a lolicon. lol
A Loli usually refers to a woman who appears young

Any ways somebody make a how to train your dragon meme starring STTGL and Super Shenron

Thanks Ryu... this was turning into 4chan 2.0.

Anyway, let's get back to our memes, shall we?

I will try to fix this, here have some cute kitties.

DBZ - Battle of Kitties

Congrats, your meme is now featured.

It's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hard for me to feature a meme.

I wanted to do a kudos based system, but nobody is giving kudos so... I'm gonna be a biased piece of shit and feature the ones that I like.

Alexcar3000 said:
Congrats, your meme is now featured.
It's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hard for me to feature a meme.

I wanted to do a kudos based system, but nobody is giving kudos so... I'm gonna be a biased piece of shit and feature the ones that I like.
Ah, thank you lol.

Alexcar3000 said:
69 memes!
Damn that screenshot of yours shows how empty JBW chat is. I'm sad now... ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back