• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread #2 DANK EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing (besides SD's Madoka profiles) has ever made me question my life, my sanity, my reason to live and the fate of this site more than whatever the hell that "meme" you just posted was Alex. Good job. You deserve to get featured...

Ryukama said:
Nothing (besides SD's Madoka profiles) has ever made me question my life, my sanity, my reason to live and the fate of this site more than whatever the hell that "meme" you just posted was Alex. Good job. You deserve to get featured...
lol ty

TurboTriangle601 said:
Goku and Ronald McDonald
Well time for therapy again

I mean come on how can you not find that horrifying
does this count?
Kinda.

Dat-booty
dat ass

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
*Sniff* *Sniff*

Alright, i´m fine now.

Gonna post Black Goku stuff and memes.
Black goku just coloered by me by mister bba-d93a5cr
Road to Redemption.
Hello! And welcome to MEME HELL!!

*insert mixtape joke here*

Just leaving this here~

ÒâûÒâ¡Òâ¬Òâ╝ÒüîMegaMariÒéÆÕ«ƒµ│üÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñPart8

NotEvenHuman said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Just leaving this here~
Lmao, is this an actual game?
Yeah, but they added Broly in via video editing, this is known as MAD. [1] [2]

There are a LOT of Broly MADs.

Alexcar3000 said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Just leaving this here~
Lmao, is this an actual game?
Yeah, but they added Broly in via video editing, this is known as MAD. [1] [2]
There are a LOT of Broly MADs.

Oh, i know what a MAD is. I was asking if there was a Megaman style game with bosses from Touhou where you play as Broly. Too bad Broly was edited in. Oh well.

Why are japanese fans so obsessed with Broly? lol
Òâ▒Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâûÒâ¡Òâ¬Òâ▓Òâ│ µû░ÕèçÕá┤þëê´╝ÜÕÅé
Òâ▒Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâûÒâ¡Òâ¬Òâ▓Òâ│ µû░ÕèçÕá┤þëê´╝ÜÕÅé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back