• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This is a staff discussion. Please do not reply if you are not a member of the staff.

Okay, so I'm making this because the wiki is absolutely crushed under a pile of messages about this and it will be far easier to deal with it sooner than later. For any of you who have seen episode 12 of DB Super, you know about the already infamous universe shaking feat. It has been calced here as being Galaxy+ by the OBD's energy scale, which our own is soon to mirror. I would like to know if other members of the staff are alright with making this upgrade asap so we stop getting messages about how ridiculous it is that Beerus is Tier 4.

Input would be very much appreciated.

The shockwave got stronger away from the center? ...Well, whatever. I think you can upgrade him, even through I don´t think that the requests will become less...

DontTalk said:
The shockwave got stronger away from the center? ...Well, whatever. I think you can upgrade him, even through I don´t think that the requests will become less...
Yeah it was kinda dumb, but it's anime logic, so I just write it off.

im fine with it but before upgrading them i suggest waiting until we are done working on the Attack Potency chart

also tell those members that keep spamming wanting an upgrade to stop or carry it into the thread i created because i understand it gets annoying

Also Azzy you don't have to highlight staff discussions because all the staff should already being following this board

@Darkness552

I know, but I feel it might just be better to update them now (the update would likely follow the ODB style energy scale, anyway) because having them at 4-B just invites even more comments about how out of date we are.

I'm aware, but I just wanted to make sure there were no stragglers.

@Azzy

well either way we are still going to get alot of spamming on the DBZ pages, but anyway i guess its fine if we do it now

ok

@ Everyone who's not staff: Guys the staff discussions board is specifically for staff members only. So sorry but please don't comment/reply in any thread on the staff discussions board. If you do comment your comment will be deleted. And if you continue then well you can guess what happens...

I think you should. And if other staff have a problem, they can say so here.

Should we upgrade the others who scale from Bills?

EDIT: Never mind, I see you are already doing that.

Beerus, Goku, and Whis have all been upgraded. I'm also removing SSGSS from Goku's profile until it appears in Super, because Galaxy level+ SSGod and Solar System level+ SSGSS would look really weird.

Should Frieza's Golden Form and Vegeta's SSGSSJ stats be removed as well?

I think it's fine to leave them, for now. They have yet to be retconned/remade in Super, and I'm sure it'll happen soon enough. Maybe we should specify their stats are specifically from the movies, though.

'Tis a good day to be a DBZ fan.

And couldn't we just keep the stats but change them to match Beerus, Whis and Goku, but note that they're subject to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back