• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z Broly is confirmed Galaxy level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shigeyasu Yamauchi : When I had to work on the Broly movie, I realized that he lacked something, although he is the most powerful Saiyan. It's this solitude of the powerful warrior that I wanted to retranscribe. He can destroy galaxies but is alone compared to Goku, whom he despises but has a family, just like Vegeta. When he loses at the end, he realizes that strength is not just physical, he would have been able to unlock another kind of power if he had something to protect for example."

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42231

His maximum power can't be contained.

So now we have confirmation that he destroyed the South Quadrant which inturn is 1/4 th of the Universe, consisting of countless galaxies.

His profile should be bumped to tier 3B imo.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Still doesn't indicate that he can do it in one shot. It's implied that he took time to destroy the South Galaxy.

No there isn't, like at all. A quadrant of Galaxies is ******* huge, it would take eons to destroy it, planet by planet. There is no implications that Broly took any time more than that 30 seconds to destroy those Galaxies.

He destroyed it in real time just as the clip shows. https://youtu.be/W7jEiiT5RDo

There is no implications of any greater time taken at all. Expecially when King Kai saw it in real time.

The chatacters ''are'' MFTL though. Planet by planet may not take as long as you'd think.

Also it'd more likely be group of solar systems at a time regardless.

Anime stuff has other 4-A feats, and Broly scales to the anime Canon.

Isn't there a rule against this?

i suppose this makes sense since movie power levels are way different than main canon timeline power, i support this since it directly states that the entire south galaxy was destroyed by broly, which is 1/4th the universe. even if it only shows one galaxy being destroyed in the clip, that could represent either one of many, or the south galaxy is just a huge normal galaxy that takes up 1/4th of the universe. who knows though, the movies tend to be a little inconsistent and weird with power.

@Matt. Nope. Apparently, somewhat fairly into 4-A.

@Wok. Not others. But one. By a character so stupidly above Broly that it doesn't have any value when comparing the two.

Mind you, we have restricted Broly @ 4-A. Not LSSJ.

Wokistan said:
The chatacters are MFTL though. Planet by planet may not take as long as you'd think.

Assuming he took 1 second to destroy a celestial body it would take him Billions of seconds to destroy all the stuff one by one.

Which we clearly don't see the Galaxies are being destroy in 30 seconds, King Kai saw it destruction and gets worried his one is next.

30 seconds to destroy a galaxy = not 3-C

Also at MFTL speeds, it'd take a lot less than one second, and he already has tier 4 AP.

The problem I have with the 4-A rating for this is the assumption that he didn't just blow up stars and systems very quickly, but also light-years worth of space in-between.

I think it's mostly there because of invetse square law dictating that due to how energy dissipates over distance, a blast that large would need to be really strong.

Wokistan said:
30 seconds to destroy a galaxy = not 3-C

Also at MFTL speeds, it'd take a lot less than one second, and he already has tier 4 AP.
If he can destroy 1/4 the universe fast enough for king kai to feel it needs to be dealt with, shouldn't that make him 3-C?

If a galaxy is a quarter of the universe, it's a tiny universe, not necessarily a huge galaxy. Wasn't that debunked anyways? Also, most of the universe is empty, so there's that.

Wokistan said:
If a galaxy is a quarter of the universe, it's a tiny universe, not necessarily a huge galaxy. Wasn't that debunked anyways? Also, most of the universe is empty, so there's that.
The south Galaxy is a quardrent of galaxies,North,East,South,and West this is explained in daizenshuu 7 I think. We used this same logic when we upgraded ssj4 goku to 3-C if im not mistaken. Before that I believe it was accepted the DB universe was only 4 galaxies big.

It's not a singular galaxy, it is all the Galaxies stretching out towards that direction.

It may look like one Galaxy but it is a quadrant containing all the Galaxies south of the Universe.

In the same manner Universe 7 shouldn't be a Universe as it looks like just one single galaxy.

But we know it has infinite galaxies. And we saw multiple galaxies in Universe 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back