• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Slayer vs Planet Devourer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also isshiki's range isn't TOUCH DISTANCE.
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU GOT THAT!!
4.jpg
6.jpg

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE TOUCH DISTANCE!!!!

He has his arm fully extended and is still Meters away from naruto 💀
Nowhere do we see him move closer LMFAO
31.jpg

Another thing is when isshiki makes his own portal to just teleport himself back to his dimension after BFR Natsu.
Natsu cannot interact with the portal as shown when sasuke used the same jutsu and Jigen didn't also get teleported when you can clearly see it left a portal
32.jpg

Right so the figure for Natsu’s speed in the OP is wrong. This Natsu is the one who slapped up Aldoron who scales to Selene in speed which is 30c.

As for the fight, Natsu burns through the BFR, can’t be timestopped, too hot for Isshiki to survive, nukes the entire area instantly with AP that fondles 2.7 yottatons etc etc. Isshiki has nothing here.

Natsu Powernulls Issiki's attempts to BFR, and even if he does get a BFR off, Natsu just flare's his aura a bit and burns his way out of the dimension.

Microscopic shit is nothing natsu can't just burn either as he burns ethernano which are particles small enough that can naturally pass through the human body

What can Isshiki do to stop Natsu from copying his fighting style instantly as the fight starts + using his instinctive reactions and danger sense to dodge/powernull his hax + temps that are thousands of times hotter than anything in the verse?

Pretty sure Natsu's active aura, cause I'm assuming it isn't always up from when I last saw Fairy Tail, kinda puts this as a stomp unless someone wants to argue Jigen absorbing that heat somehow.

Pretty sure Natsu's active aura, cause I'm assuming it isn't always up from when I last saw Fairy Tail, kinda puts this as a stomp unless someone wants to argue Jigen absorbing that heat somehow.
Idk much about FT, but if those flames are natural then he wouldn't be able to absorb them. He can only absorb chakra based elements/attacks.

Natsu Powernulls Issiki's attempts to BFR, and even if he does get a BFR off, Natsu just flare's his aura a bit and burns his way out of the dimension.
Proof he can burn through a planet sized dimension
What can Isshiki do to stop Natsu from copying his fighting style instantly as the fight starts + using his instinctive reactions and danger sense to dodge/powernull his hax + temps that are thousands of times hotter than anything in the verse?
Isshiki stomped Naruto and Sasuke whose skill is >>>>>>>>>Natsu’s skill

Idk much about FT, but if those flames are natural then he wouldn't be able to absorb them. He can only absorb chakra based elements/attacks.
If Verse equalization is occuring here, then Natsu's flames would be absorbable since he only uses magic, unless in 100 year Quest he's got something I don't know about. But I'm more talking about the heat, since it stands to reasons that is magical but I'm not sure on how we'd treat it.

If Verse equalization is occuring here, then Natsu's flames would be absorbable since he only uses magic, unless in 100 year Quest he's got something I don't know about. But I'm more talking about the heat, since it stands to reasons that is magical but I'm not sure on how we'd treat it.
I guess the first step would be determining whether we equalize chakra with magic or not. I can't answer that because I know virtually nothing about FT.

Right so the figure for Natsu’s speed in the OP is wrong. This Natsu is the one who slapped up Aldoron who scales to Selene in speed which is 30c.

As for the fight, Natsu burns through the BFR, can’t be timestopped, too hot for Isshiki to survive, nukes the entire area instantly with AP that fondles 2.7 yottatons etc etc. Isshiki has nothing here.
So then its a stomp and should be closed

In that case, gonna close. If someone wants this repopened for some reason, you all know who to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back