• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonball cosmology revision: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really, this thread was agreed to be created so that new staff can come and give opnions without needing to read more than 10 pages, if any staff comes and agrees with the op, then were would be back to square one
topic was rejected It is rejeitado, now only thing we're doing here is a blog

dude, you cannot use brazilian translations, translate the original japanese sentences
Stop getting me mentioned in comments for more than 5 days, it's just off topic, and thanks for your understanding.

Despite all the fairly blatant evidence from guidebooks, I’m not sure if the series supports this. The manga of DBS states that the universe has both a center and an edge

Despite all the fairly blatant evidence from guidebooks, I’m not sure if the series supports this. The manga of DBS states that the universe has both a center and an edge
In the anime it is mentioned that there are countless galaxies, here in my translation it is infinite, we are looking for the scan in Japanese where Jaco Patrolman says about the galaxies and send it to Hermes to translate

In the anime it is mentioned that there are countless galaxies, here in my translation it is infinite, we are looking for the scan in Japanese where Jaco Patrolman says about the galaxies and send it to Hermes to translate
I mean, it’s just really saying that the universe is huge

topic was rejected It is rejeitado, now only thing we're doing here is a blog
It was rejected we’re making a cosmology blog now and infinite universe db is being discussed
it wasn't tho, it was said numerous times in the other thread that the motive of this one's existance was to have staff to evaluate without needing to read 10 pages, that was the whole reason for the summaries to be written on the first page, the only reason ant considered the thread rejected was because he had the impression that firestorm also disagreed with it, which he never did even comment on his position on the thread, so no, it wasn't rejected and i don't know how any of you can even think that it was
https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragonball-cosmology-revision-part-2.149292/post-5490497
Stop getting me mentioned in comments for more than 5 days, it's just off topic, and thanks for your understanding.
so you agree with me on that point?

I already addressed that as it’s stated the universe is filled with a darkness that stretches into infinity and a light that illuminates galaxies which could be the edge (even tho infinity can have an edge and center as characters in fiction travel infinite distances all the time
it wasn't tho, it was said numerous times in the other thread that the motive of this one's existance was to have staff to evaluate without needing to read 10 pages, that was the whole reason for the summaries to be written on the first page, the only reason ant considered the thread rejected was because he had the impression that firestorm also disagreed with it, which he never did even comment on his position on the thread, so no, it wasn't rejected and i don't know how any of you can even think that it was
https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragonball-cosmology-revision-part-2.149292/post-5490497

Have you not been keeping up with the first and second page? Originally the thread was a continuation and it was rejected and Ant asked someone to make a cosmology blog which Fire did and it had the infinite statements in it which is being discussed

I already addressed that as it’s stated the universe is filled with a darkness that stretches into infinity and a light that illuminates galaxies which could be the edge (even tho infinity can have an edge and center as characters in fiction travel infinite distances all the time
Exept that when we see the universes from an outside perspective we don't see any darkness on the edge

Have you not been keeping up with the first and second page? Originally the thread was a continuation and it was rejected
Show me, i was there and people just rolled with ant thinking that the other thread was rejected, that as i have pointed it wasn't

and Ant asked someone to make a cosmology blog which Fire did
Read above, also he wasn't the one who asked iirc

Exept that when we see the universes from an outside perspective we don't see any darkness on the edge

Show me, i was there and people just rolled with ant thinking that the other thread was rejected, that as i have pointed it wasn't

Read above, also he wasn't the one who asked iirc
We do see a darkness

its literally at the start of the first page and it was kept open to talk about the cosmology I tried replying it but then when I switch pages it disappears which is annoying but I can’t do anything about it just check the first page it’s at the start

ant did ask it was in the first page
Don't Daizenshuus say that the universe is consisted of both an observable universe and an unobservable universe? The Observable Universe is infinitely expanding, while the Unobservable Universe is actually infinite
I recall a statement of the universe itself being infinitely expansive and the light being infinitely expanding but if you can find that scan thatd be amazing

Rejected from the last CRT, you're just derailing! I know you don't like DB very much, but you don't need all that! Now we are working on the blog and discussing about the Universe being infinite, I don't agree with you, but thanks.

We do see a darkness

its literally at the start of the first page and it was kept open to talk about the cosmology I tried replying it but then when I switch pages it disappears which is annoying but I can’t do anything about it just check the first page it’s at the start

I recall a statement of the universe itself being infinitely expansive and the light being infinitely expanding but if you can find that scan thatd be amazing
Screenshot_124.png
Screenshot_125.png
Screenshot_126.png
Screenshot_127.png

We do see a darkness
do we? can you show it?

i checked it before bringing it up, i still stand to the points i said

ok my bad on that one

1 the link doesn't work and 2 i would like you to not ignore my points
I know you don't like DB very much, but you don't need all that!
"you agree with a downgrade for db and you are pointing out how the subject in question was not rejected? you must be bias against db!!!!!" don't with this fallacy please? i will have you know that db is in my top 5 favorite verses out there, top 4 in anime verses, just because someone wants db to be downgraded it doesn't mean that they are bias or don't like it, this is silly thing to say and i would like for you to not use it again, thank you

Now we are working on the blog and discussing about the Universe being infinite, I don't agree with you, but thanks.
yeah, doesn't change much about the points i brought up and how we would still need more staff input before saying that this subject was rejected, also you're welcome

do we? can you show it?

ok my bad on that one

"you agree with a downgrade for db and you are pointing out how the subject in question was not rejected? you must be bias against db!!!!!" don't with this fallacy please? i will have you know that db is in my top 5 favorite verses out there, top 4 in anime verses, just because someone wants db to be downgraded it doesn't mean that they are bias or don't like it, this is silly thing to say and i would like for you to not use it again, thank you

yeah, doesn't change much about the points i brought up and how we would still need more staff input before saying that this subject was rejected, also you're welcome
I wanna make 100% sure i know what scan you want so you said you wanted me to send a scan of the edge of the universe being dark?

ant literally says in the first page “It seems me DDM and fire have rejected the thread”

do we? can you show it?

ok my bad on that one

Link in hand, now stop derailment

https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-cosmology-revision.148648/post-5480971

I wanna make 100% sure i know what scan you want so you said you wanted me to send a scan of the edge of the universe being dark?
yeah, remember that scene where they are summoning the super shenron? or that one where whis is explaining the 12 universes and makes projections of them? something like that, scans of the universes from an outsider perspective

ant literally says in the first page “It seems me DDM and fire have rejected the thread”
the only reason ant considered the thread rejected was because he had the impression that firestorm also disagreed with it, which he never did even comment on his position on the thread, so no, it wasn't rejected and i don't know how any of you can even think that it was
i already addressed this

i already addressed this, read above

yeah, remember that scene where they are summoning the super shenron? or that one where whis is explaining the 12 universes and makes projections of them? something like that, scans of the universes from an outsider perspective

i already addressed this

My friend, the Ant themselves said it was rejected, so yes it is rejected, please stop your unnecessary derailments.

i already addressed this

Idk what that proves

also it’s not just ant Maverick says “Seems like the original topic was concluded and it was decided to keep Universes as separate space-times, and then the thread just randomly shifted into the tired old 2-C Universes discussion and trying to scale the canon cosmology to the non-canon cosmology. I say we just close the thread.”
and then klol suggests making a cosmology blog and it was never done and Ant says to make a sandbox draft so youre wrong and this is just about the cosmology now

Idk what that proves
your argument was that the infinite darkness beyond the normal universe was the thing that was infinite, so we should see the normal universe surrounded by darkness when we see them from outside

also it’s not just ant Maverick says “Seems like the original topic was concluded and it was decided to keep Universes as separate space-times, and then the thread just randomly shifted into the tired old 2-C Universes discussion and trying to scale the canon cosmology to the non-canon cosmology. I say we just close the thread.”
again i addressed this

and then klol suggests making a cosmology blog and it was never done and Ant says to make a sandbox draft so youre wrong and this is just about the cosmology now
no i am not, i addressed this, people just thought that the earlier thread was concluded because of what ant said, which as i pointed out, was not correct as the reason he thought the earlier thread was concluded and asked to be closed was wrong

your argument was that the infinite darkness beyond the normal universe was the thing that was infinite, so we should see the normal universe surrounded by darkness when we see them from outside

again i addressed this

no i am not, i addressed this, people just thought that the earlier thread was concluded because of what ant said, which as i pointed out, was not correct as the reason he thought the earlier thread was concluded and asked to be closed was wrong
I’m referring to the living realm

also how is the thread not rejected when multiple staff and ant said it’s rejected? What logic is that

How is his reasoning wrong?

again i addressed this

Rejected from the last CRT, you're just derailing! I know you don't like DB very much, but you don't need all that! Now we are working on the blog and discussing about the Universe being infinite, I don't agree with you, but thanks.
Just stop your unnecessary derailment, the topic according to Anti was refuted and rejected by the team, stop it! Do not comment here if you are going to continue with this implication

Just stop your unnecessary derailment, the topic according to Anti was refuted and rejected by the team, stop it! Do not comment here if you are going to continue with this implication
if you are going to ignore my points completely even when i addressed your point about ant, then i don't know what to say to you

If you keep trying to continue a rejected topic I’m gonna ask for this thread to be closed and make a new thread that only focuses on the cosmology blog like ant said before
you cannot do that when this topic was not rejected in the first place and it is still in motion, i gave my points about how it wasn't rejected and that it was just a mistake and we need more staff input since we are in the same situation as of the last thread

I’m referring to the living realm
so am i

also how is the thread not rejected when multiple staff and ant said it’s rejected? What logic is that
i already explained it
can you please not ignore one of my main points? the only reason they thought that it was rejected was because Ant thought so based on the wrong thinking that firestorm disagreed with it as well, which he didn't

How is his reasoning wrong?
read above, specially the bolded parts

yes it is, if there is suposed to be an deep giant darkness arround the obsevable universe in db, then we should see it when we see the cosmos from outside
Just because they don't show everything in super precise detail doesn't mean it's not there. They represent the universes as orbs with a single galaxy despite the fact that we know this isn't at all how the cosmology of the universe is structured.

if you are going to ignore my points completely even when i addressed your point about ant, then i don't know what to say to you

you cannot do that when this topic was not rejected in the first place and it is still in motion, i gave my points about how it wasn't rejected and that it was just a mistake and we need more staff input since we are in the same situation as of the last thread

so am i

i already explained it

can you please not ignore one of my main points? the only reason they thought that it was rejected was because Ant thought so based on the wrong thinking that firestorm disagreed with it as well, which he didn't

read above, specially the bolded parts
If you keep trying to continue a rejected topic I’m gonna ask for this thread to be closed and make a new thread that only focuses on the cosmology blog like ant said before

Just because they don't show everything in super precise detail doesn't mean it's not there. They represent the universes as orbs with a single galaxy despite the fact that we know this isn't at all how the cosmology of the universe is structured.
they represent it as a massive galaxy like structure, if there was supposed to be a a giant darkness around it, them it should be there

I think that @DarkDragonMedeus , @Firestorm808 , and I already rejected a Dragon Ball cosmology downgrade.
Yeah, the cosmology thing is getting repeated was getting obnoxious for reasons Luffy and I repeated multiple times.

But as for GT just being another timeline; the Toei continuity has no proof of having the other 11 universes among other things and "Parallel timeline" is more or less used as another term to say it's a different continuity. The only time where I could think of it as being literal is that they're both timelines within the Dragon Ball Heroes multiverse, but I still not sure about using GT's afterlife being separated by time and space as a justification for 2-C sized U7 for DBS. But I am somewhat neutral but leaning towards thinking the cosmology stuff should stay the same as they are.
Seems like the original topic was concluded and it was decided to keep Universes as separate space-times, and then the thread just randomly shifted into the tired old 2-C Universes discussion and trying to scale the canon cosmology to the non-canon cosmology. I say we just close the thread.
Yeah, seems fine to close it IMO
Yes, that is fine with me as well, but shouldn't somebody first write an explanation blog with all of the evidence for the universes being separate from each other shown in the preceding thread where we discussed this issue, so we can link to it in our main Dragon Ball verse page afterwards? Somebody with proper writing skills need to help out with cleaning up the language and structure in a wiki sandbox page first though?
As I’ve shown here this is the only reason this hasn’t been closed for the sandbox for the cosmology but I’m gonna request for this thread to be closed and make a new one since you keep derailing with a rejected topic

As I’ve shown here this is the only reason this hasn’t been closed for the sandbox for the cosmology but I’m gonna request for this thread to be closed and make a new one since you keep derailing with a rejected topic
dude, can you not ignore my points please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back