• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been requested so here it is

Kaidou vs Big Mom

Rules
  • Current version (This means Late Onigashima Big Mom with Promethesus, Hera and Napoleon)
  • Speed Unequalized
  • Win by death, K.O, incapacitation, or surrender
  • They will start out within view 15 meters apart
  • SBA everything else
WHO WILL WIN!!!
Big-Mom-vs-Kaido.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so AP is the same, speed is the same, lifting's the same, skill's likely the same

I might have to vote for incon

If I did have to vote for someone tho, I'd have to vote linlin for her ability to homiefy anything serious that Kaidou will throw at her

He doesn't use it often
But it is still reasonable to assume he would resort to it should be sufficiently pushed, which Big Mom would likely force him into doing since both are equal in most other respects, as you mentioned.

How do their stat amps stack against each other? According to their profiles 3 Homie Big Mom = Hybrid Kaidou, but both of them still have access to other stat amps, such as Shuron Hakke and BM's Soru Soru amps. Would they still be relatively even with each other when using these moves?

But it is still reasonable to assume he would resort to it should be sufficiently pushed, which Big Mom would likely force him into doing since both are equal in most other respects, as you mentioned.
He was sufficiently pushed against Luffy and didn't use it, he only used it to counter his future sight
How do their stat amps stack against each other? According to their profiles 3 Homie Big Mom = Hybrid Kaidou, but both of them still have access to other stat amps, such as Shuron Hakke and BM's Soru Soru amps. Would they still be relatively even with each other when using these moves?
Not too sure, they should still be relatively even

Kaido definitely has the durability advantage to at least some extent, due to both his Zoan boost and the fact that Kid could not damage Kaido but could damage BM and bruise her base in his base to some extent.

I might vote for Big Mom. Her healing and empowerment is pretty busted. If she decides to go all or nothing she might use like 5 years of her life to amp her self and that's pretty scary ngl. Like, considering how long some characters live in the OP verse, she might be able to use 10 or 15 years if she's confident, and if that happens she'll definitely win. There's a reason even Roger, despite having some crew mates with him, avoided her while he stole her rubbings. I feel like that needs to be repeated. Roger, the Pirate King who was on par with Garp and Whitebeard, had some of his commanders with him, and still decided not to jump Big Mom. She's that scary. Even Oden thought he could take Kaidou ( and tbf he could, he might have won if not for that interruption ), but nobody tried to take Big Mom unless it was her younger self and it was a bunch of god tiers jumping her ass.

Edit: However I'm gonna need some actual evidence as to why she'll win besides saying " Well she can do X which is pretty busted and would allow for a practically guaranteed win", so here it is:
Her Homies can absorb/stop Bolo Breath.
Napoleon can clash with Kaifu ( and if Kaidou still manages to hit her through some manner of folly, she can just heal her self ).
If he heats up she can spam laser beams on him and use advanced Haki like Luffy did.

Last edited:
Switching to LinLin FRA, especially since 1-year absorbed Big Mom should be >= Shuron Hakke Kaido and has hax to beat him out.

Another reason Big Mom wins is that, while Shuron Hakke Kaido is probably equal in power to Big Mom, Kaido's drunken state is a bit of a loose cannon that makes it harder for him to think properly, while Big Mom's life-amp has no such weakness.

Switching to Kaido only because of that Big-ass flame Dragon.

If it weren't for that, I'd give it to Big Mom.

Back