• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bump.

Note: This will be an air/range battle since Durga fights by flying up and spamming her crystal projectiles

It's hard to say with her intelligence, she wasn't train in her powers like her sister. But she didn't show any problems with using them, and could keep up with Kat and Raven. Note that Durga can put distance between them and defend/attack at the same time.

I think I should explain how she fights. Durga can create a group of shards that act as an offensive shield that surrounds her and can launch them individually, consecutively, or all at once. She makes these crystal out of thin air and wasn't shown to have a limit.

She also makes crystal cages to trap her opponents so she can attack them while they can't move. She doesn't fight up close and flies away when someone does.

Sorry for the late response, I've been busy with other stuff.

Bump.

This fight is still fair, though I've reset the votes due to changes to Bakugou's stats.

Well Bakugou has speed now and can amp himself but unless his Howitzer get's calced to be greater than 7 tons I don't see him breaking her crystals so I don't think he can get through her shield.

Even with this unless Bakugou hits her physically with a Howitzer or just enough times to KO I think she can beat him.

No one has voted for Bakugou, I don't understand who you're FRAing right now.

Hm... I don't know much about her. Can she put up a 360 degree shield or is it a specific spot because I think Bakugo with his speed amps might move around her crystal fast enough to hit her multiple times enough for her to go down and just stay somewhat out of ranged but if she can do a 360 degree shield behind herself then she wins. I don't know much about her so I'm leaning towards Bakugo but idk if I wanna vote.

She can do that but she doesn't start like that, she usually just defends in front of her but if he starts going around her shield she'll start protecting herself everywhere in response.

Actually the shields she puts around herself are shards spinning around her, like Dante's move in DMC5. She hasn't encased herself in a full sphere, that's my mistake there.

I think Bakugo can take this. If he can fake her out and keep taking pot shots around her shield, he can do enough damage to at least outlast her. He can dodge her shards with his explosions as well, and if he manages to catch her with any of his AP amps while she isn't shielding herself, it's big trouble. He's smart, so he'll figure out her fighting style and begin finding openings in it, even if she adjusts it. He's got tons of options to get around or at least stall her before she can pull up a shield for herself every single time, like stun grenade and speed amps.

Voting Explody Boi

Back