• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Might as well make it official. Here we will discuss all things Eden's Zero. Eventually we will be able to make files for the characters and a verse page, but we need a couple more chapters beforehand methinks.

We can keep track of feats on this thread as well. Any feat that gets an accepted calc or an ability that is shown gets added to this here blog. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...en's_Zero_Franchise:_Franchise_Respect_Thread

You actually can now. While he will be barebones, he can have a file as;

-We got an AP, Striking Strength and Durability feat (Multi-City Block level)

-Speed should be around Subsonic or Unknown to be safe.

-Supehuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand t0 Hand Combatant, Gravity Manipulation, Levitation'Pseudo Flight.

-Lifting Strength is Unknown.

You can handle the rest.

Why do that when he's got a Multi-City Block (8-A) feat that also scales to his physical stats?

No. His Wall level feat was done casually by him jumping on his foe. Not only that, he was able to puch someone with that much force and his body not snap in two. Striking feats scale to durability. He would be 8-A physically. Just becausethe Wall level one is his first feat, doesn't mean that's the one we use as that was extremely casual and Shiki was obviously not using all his power as he wasn't trying to kill the robot. I would rather use the feat that he performed in an actual fight.

for intellegence he should actually be above average since he is able to fix robots for years when ever they get damaged

@Astral he never was able to fix them. The king told him they had an auto repair device at all times.

On top of looking like Erza, her first name begins with the same letter as Erza, and crimson is like a reference to scarlet.

I can see the versus threads aligning in the stars. :)

In these pages of the second chapter of Eden's Zero, we see Shiki diverting several shots from a weapon similar to Minigun or im if it is one, maybe this can serve to reinforce that Shiki's speed is Supersonic?

http://*********.com/Manga/Eden-s-Zero/Chapter-002--The-Girl-and-the-Blue-Cat?id=428732#29

http://*********.com/Manga/Eden-s-Zero/Chapter-002--The-Girl-and-the-Blue-Cat?id=428732#30

So Giant Blue woman says Shiki could effect the universe, so possible Universal Verse, and could he be the Demon King or a Hero of Legend, kinda hope both, as well Happy's a robot, that can transform into guns... cool and different, also I really like Rebecca's Violent side, kind of makes her more interesting in a fight compared to Lucy and Elie, also the Erza lookalike is just... Really, she even sounds like she has the same personality, hopefully that's not the case tho

Theglassman12 said:
And she wears armor.......... just like erza..
I mean, if happy got a twist to him, couldn't Erza

Elcy?

And Rebbecca's starting to seem like a mash between Lucy and Ellie

I wouldn't mind that. I need a new Erza...She's the main reason I stuck with FT (other than the characters being fun, Erza was my favorite)

not gonna lie im really not feeling Erza 2.0 and Lucy 2.0 lol. Happy is okay i actually like how he is guns but at the same time Hiro literally gave use the same type of species of Cats again

AstralKing7 said:
not gonna lie im really not feeling Erza 2.0 and Lucy 2.0 lol. Happy is okay i actually like how he is guns but at the same time Hiro literally gave use the same type of species of Cats agai
I mean, we haven't even seen anything of Elcy just yet. We can't exactly judge until we see her interact with the cast.

meh it feels like she is gonna have the serious part of Erza. I just want the characters to be different, she also has a sword and armor too. Im not really feeling that.

Just realized but the girl who looks like Wendy may have a connection with that lady in space. That lady is waifu lmao. I ship her with Shiki 100 percent

>Serious part of Erza

>Erza Serious

I think we read and watched who different series. ovo

Bruh i actually hope this aint shit (even though we literally just saw 2 people from FT) but I like this personality of Rebecca

I know she won't be, but I hope Elcy is just a villain, don't make her turn good, just have her be an evil villain, that would an interesting way to make her different from Erza

Erza was strict when initially introduced but was pretty wacky when compared to the others

Honestly Levy and Wendy were the most normal in the guild

Back