• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

Wow, took Shiki 15 Chapters to be the Demon King, while every other king took tons of years, like Luffy, Natsu, Meliodas, and Ichigo

Also Ether is just magic, Ether can be unlocked on your own after gaining Ether power, you don't obtain a gear via external means

Um it's not magic unless it's been stated so. It's a whole new energy to itself so I don't think it should even be classified as magic.

Oh I understand then. Actually a lot of other verses has ether as a power source believe it or not. It's what the universe is made of

It's cool that Ether Gear are obtained via their own power, and ether is vefry much like Fairy Tail's Magic

The next chapter sounds interesting asf with the name. Wonder if Shiki and Rebecca dad siblings cause they both are from unknown places and don't have parents

Nah, Shiki and Rebecca are the next Haru and Elie/Natsu and Lucy, they won't be siblings, they gonna have that same sexual tension, Hiro did say his next series was about Love, although that may be the 100 year quest, but still, I think it is gonna be about that witches Sisters

guess we gonna have to wait and see but personally I don't believe Hiro is gonna make them two a couple based on his last works for obvious reasons

Back