• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so I have been asked by many members as to why Elsie and Justice are not 5-B and I was asked to make a CRT about this

Ziggy says that he would not escape a battle with Elsie unscathed and it has been said that members of the Oracion Seis Galatica can crush entire planets, so the question is whether or not that we should scale Elsie, Justice, and Drakken Joe to this level, it should also be noted that Xenolith was able to use his Gravity on an entire planet and disrupted the space sea with it and I remember Elsie and Justice being mostly unaffected by this attack with it only making them miss each others vitals

So I believe that a "At least 7-B, likely 5-B" should be fine for them, but I want to hear other's opinions

Last edited:
I think at the very least, the, who I'll dub the Top Tiers, should be like "At least 7-B, likely 5-B". And this should be the minimum rating imho.

btw the second scan isn't showing.

Last edited:
Like I said before, they're 5-B so I totally agree with the CRT. Even the "Likely" is not necessary, we have a clear 5-B feat with ziggy and they scale to him, have a 5-B statement.

Agree with what’s in the OP. I don’t mind they 7-B stuff since there is definitely gonna be people who are iffy on it and 7-B is the absolute minimum for Ziggy’s attack.

Iirc, there is also a calc for Xenolith’s gravity that messes with the space oceans that is tier 5. No direct scaling besides Xeno calling Ziggy a prodigy with Satan Gravity but it does show that big shots being planetary Xenolith is actually outer but let’s ignore that for now would be consistent. Admittedly the calc is still waiting on the OK last I checked but I figured I’d throw it out there.

Frankly, I believe they should be straight-up 5-B instead of 7-B, likely 5-B. But, I'll take either or.

Also, does True Overdrive Shiki scale at all or no?

True Overdrive Shiki shouldn't scale at this point considering the these guys are out of his league. He even only managed to beat Drakken due to weakening him first so I say wait on him scaling until we see him actually being a threat to one of these guys.

Also as I said, "At least 7-B likely 5-B" should be the lowest we go. But I am also fine with just flat out 5-B.

So I'm guessing Drakken would be 8-A in base and 7-B, likely 5-B (or flat-out 5-B) in True Overdrive and then just stay likely 7-B in Mutated Overdrive?

I also think possibly/likely is the best option for now

I’m fine with straight up 5B but I personally think possibly/likely is the best option for now until we get more feats from the seis

I don't particularly agree with this statement since another interpretation could mean that as interstellar criminals they have invaded planets.

As for their rating, I think a possibly/likely rating is fine at most. I don't think they should be fully 5-B yet.
I mean I agree, I just thought it was worth mentioning as a possible support for them being 5-B, I mean they are said to be able to crush planets and Ziggy, who can literally crush planets considered them a threat

But in general, it seems like we all unanimously agree with "At least 7-B, likely 5-B", so this has been accepted and I will make changes in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back