• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Witch's Protection Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the shield in question is at a much further distance than the Oracion Seis individuals you're talking about. So a simple 1-to-1 comparison doesn't work.
The Oracion Seis were further from the blast than the Edens Zero Crew and yet they needed to get out fast

The shield scales above them

Well, I'll have a go at making the calc anyway.

I thought you were referring to Ziggy/Neo but now I think you're referring to Justice and Eraser above Nero 66. Them leaving can simply be down to not wanting to get caught in an explosion that will destroy their ships and injure them.

Well, I'll have a go at making the calc anyway.

I thought you were referring to Ziggy/Neo but now I think you're referring to Justice and Eraser above Nero 66. Them leaving can simply be down to not wanting to get caught in an explosion that will destroy their ships and injure them.
I mean both support the idea, I still absolutely believe the shield scales above them

Well, well, well... Looks like calculating the shield's durability isn't a bad idea after all.
Well I guess you were right

I guess we're basically done here, now we have an accepted calc to use for this feat, I think I can apply the changes now

Kinda expected the shields rating to be higher but whatever, in terms of the explosion yield shouldn’t we use like Venus or Mars for the gbe since I’m pretty sure shura said that one bomb could blow up a small planet

Kinda expected the shields rating to be higher but whatever, in terms of the explosion yield shouldn’t we use like Venus or Mars for the gbe since I’m pretty sure shura said that one bomb could blow up a small planet
That's a good point. A lower end for the GBE of a smaller planet would be fine with me, for comparison.

Default assumption is Earth for Planet Size when not stated

I heavily disagree with this. Earth has always been the standard assumption, especially since this planet is hospitable to life on it, so I see no reason to use a different planet, even for a lower end.

Low ends for the sake of having low ends aren't always a good idea.

I heavily disagree with this. Earth has always been the standard assumption, especially since this planet is hospitable to life on it, so I see no reason to use a different planet, even for a lower end.

Low ends for the sake of having low ends aren't always a good idea.
Because the a single bomb is stated to blow up a small planet specifically. If he just said “planet” then this wouldn’t be a thing

The fact that "small planet" is even mentioned is noteworthy though.
Small Planet doesn't mean smaller than Earth, that implies you believe Earth to be a Large Planet, by our site standards, we default to Earth Size in all cases because Planet sizes are unquantifiable

I mean Nero 66 even has continents and oceans doesn't it from the spaceshot?

Ashy atmosphere aside it's pretty similar to earth

Meh, I'm just following the site's standards, we're not allowed to pixel scale planets, we have to default to Earth Size for all unknown inhabited Planet Sizes
I mean doesn’t the site standards only assume earth size planets when it’s not given anything explicit?

Small Planet doesn't mean smaller than Earth, that implies you believe Earth to be a Large Planet, by our site standards, we default to Earth Size in all cases because Planet sizes are unquantifiable
earth is like the second largest terrestrial planet with number 1 being mistaken for a gas giant and called bizarre by scientist. So earth is pretty big(at least for terrestrial standards)

Well here's the issue with a fictional Universe completely different from the IRL Universe

We have no idea what size a Normal Planet in Edens Zero is, let's say a Normal Planet in Edens Zero is like Jupiter size, then an Earth Sized Planet would be a Small Planet, since we have no context of planet sizes and we can't pixel scale planets, we default to Earth size, that's literally why the standard exists

You're assuming because they say Small Planet, it therefore must be a Small Planet by our standards, but that's a random assumption

Well here's the issue with a fictional Universe completely different from the IRL Universe

We have no idea what size a Normal Planet in Edens Zero is, let's say a Normal Planet in Edens Zero is like Jupiter size, then an Earth Sized Planet would be a Small Planet, since we have no context of planet sizes and we can't pixel scale planets, we default to Earth size, that's literally why the standard exists

You're assuming because they say Small Planet, it therefore must be a Small Planet by our standards, but that's a random assumption
Basically this. It's a small planet sure, but a small planet in Edens Zero could be a large planet in real life for all we know

Basically this. It's a small planet sure, but a small planet in Edens Zero could be a large planet in real life for all we know
Insert dumbass argument that because we see large landmarks and features from the planet's curvature shots, the planets are tiny, despite that just being Hiro's art style where he draws these curvature shots with large landmarks and features

I mean I've seen many peeps with the stigma that earth is a small planet in general (well it is tbh) due to the illustrations of a solar system, not being aware that its not small for a terrestrial planet where life can be supported

Take Dragon Ball, it's mortal realm is based off our universe and has planets like mars, saturn, jupiter, etc... (Seen when bulma travels in spaceship)

But yet earth is called pathetically small by Vegeta, King Cold despite the fact that all their area of interests are terrestrial planets.
Likely because AT knows it's a small planet in our universe but not the fact that it's not small for a terrestrial planet or that terrestrial planets are small in general

Meh, I'm fine with not changing it until we get some more canon info for planet sizes.

Ok then, can you atleast link me to the wikis standards for plantery destruction?

I mean I've seen many peeps with the stigma that earth is a small planet in general (well it is tbh) due to the illustrations of a solar system, not being aware that its not small for a terrestrial planet where life can be supported

Take Dragon Ball, it's mortal realm is based off our universe and has planets like mars, saturn, jupiter, etc... (Seen when bulma travels in spaceship)

But yet earth is called pathetically small by Vegeta, King Cold despite the fact that all their area of interests are terrestrial planets.
Likely because AT knows it's a small planet in our universe but not the fact that it's not small for a terrestrial planet or that terrestrial planets are small in general
In case this is misunderstood, I'm saying authors likely don't know the fact that terrestrial planets are small in general and just know that earth is a "Small Planet" compared to other planets of the Universe, which it is....

I mean even the statement just says it can destroy a small planet, which earth itself can be categorized under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back