• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsa Upgrade (I'm almost sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. I was actually looking for Elsa's freezing feat here. Oh and i've already seen the second one too. Loved that one. There's this one too that you kind of missed.....don't know if it's impressive enough to mention it, but it's something.

Yeah. Well at least i finally get to see the Arrendelle feat. It's not Country level as i kind of wanted to thought it to be, but at least it's in the Tier 6 range, that's good enough for me.

Btw Homestuck, 0.41 Tons on our chart is actually Building level, not Room/Small Building level. Which would possibly boost Elsa's durability even further should this be able to scale to her.

Alpha149 said:
So... Small Island+ DC, Hypersonic+ Speed and Building Level Dura for Elsa? Damn.
It's actually Island level, not Small. Island level starts at just over 4.3 gigatons. Elsa's feat is actually 8.62 gigatons.

There seems to be nothing wrong with thes calcs whatsoever. An upgrade seems reasonable. Frozen haters will just have to... let it go.

The calculation group is already busy with more important matters, but from what I can see in the calculation, I think that this seems legitimate.

I personally go for like 7-8 minimum just to be safe. This is different from voting in a vs thread.

Well, personally I think that it is okay if you upgrade her.

Mm,,,,,,,. Okay fine, i'll throw away my safe card and do it then. If i get opposition or questions on this, i'm blaming all of y'all here. Maybe....

Jesus Christ this is a shock xD

Wasn't this refuted before for being only creating the climate change/altering the weather in Arendelle? Or was that something else?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Wasn't this refuted before for being only creating the climate change/altering the weather in Arendelle? Or was that something else?
I don't remember the details, Frost.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't remember the details, Frost.
Might be a different one then. But the hypersonic speed applies to her snowball sneeze right? Not her movement speed?

Actually, it was refuted, then refuted the refute, IIRC, because she did more than just climate change, she altered the very tendancies of the world, as it's talked about how the "winds" blew differently for the change.

Refuting a refutal huh. And now I'm being refuted for trying to refute this XP Yo dawg

In all seriousness I'm all in for this island level Elsa. But yeah just wanted to clear up island level and the speed issue. Seems solid.

Nah. Just ice speed. There might be the small chance someone has dodged her ice in the movie tho, so if that happens, I'll point out the feat and have it upgrade her entire speed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back