• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath upgrade (could extend to Akame)

I advise that everyone reads this chapter that came out today.

It kind of speaks for itself. Esdeath is much stronger than even the Tyrant version of Incursio. She very casually cut him down.

Would this mean that she would be due for an upgrade to Mountain level?

Akame on the other hand could pierce Incursio completely, and considering that she can contend with Esdeath, if even briefly, should she also be given an upgrade to City level (not including her trump, of course)?

No. "At least City level" makes more sense for Esdeath. City level Akame is something I can agree with but wasn't she amped by Scream?

@Crop - Well Esdeath made Tatsumi into child's play, and he should scale far above his previous forms, but that's pure speculation.

Akame was contending with Esdeath for a while one-on-one before the forces showed up.

Cropfist said:
No. "At least City level" makes more sense for Esdeath. City level Akame is something I can agree with but wasn't she amped by Scream?
No, she took a drug to help her try and match Esdeath

I am currently in the middle of trying to get a tiering for Tyrant into the Large City level. Mountain level Akame just seems outlierish. But with the new Ennoodzuno form, that might change, depending on how much of a fight Akame puts up. Remember, Esdeath has held back on literally everyone she has fought. Until I see Akame making Esdeath uncomfortable and even looking pressed, Akame gets no upgrade.

In regards to her piercing Incursio, that's not a scaleable feat. He allowed it to happen. If they had been fight, she never would have been able to get through the armor.

Back