• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esper vs Alien: Shigeo Kageyama vs Superman (DCEU) (CONCLUDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Or where Tome bribes Mob to capture her a psychic alien. Superman is...eh, close enough.

This is 100% Anger Mob vs Snyder Cut Superman. So both are at High 7-A.

Speed is equalized. Otherwise full SBA.

White T Poison: 7 (Expectro2000xxx, Confluctor, Emirp sumitpo, Acer_, Sonicflare9, Vizer04, Rockymountainjammer )

Snyderman: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Waiting for Superman input but just a question, Kryptonite absorb the energy of Superman? I remember some times in which the Kryptonite weakness was despited that way so want to confirm if in the movies is that way. If the answer is yes then wouldn't Shigeo have a great advantage do to absorb his energy and thus weakening him like the Kryptonite?

Kryptonite kills his cells as opposed to absorbing his power from what I remember, basically acting like radioactive elements. Shigeo may be able to absorb it directly but its far from something he immediately goes for if it isn't a direct energy attack.

Oh almost forgot, for AP:

Mob is 2.4 Gigatons via just powering up to 100% Anger.

Superman is far above his prior self, who could oneshot 1.79 Gigatons while weakened.

Last edited:
Ok, based on that Superman have a decent AP advantage which help him to break the forcefields more easily and the LS difference let him ignore the tk.

Since they are 4 km apart Mob have the advantage in that side so between the range, aoe and number of his attacks he should be able to weaken Superman before he close the distance, yeah Superman have a high perception but still there is a limit in the amount of attacks he can dodge do to their aoe and number. The absorption of Mob also had kilometers in range? Most of the scenes I remember in which it happened were from close distance, though I also feel like there were times when it was used over great distances, if indeed cover great distances then it would also help to weaken Superman before he close the distance, otherwise it would just hep against the heat vision and to weaken him when he close the distance.

The attack reflection should help Mob when Superman close the distance, but in general if he haven't weakened Superman enough before that point then Mob would lose in close combat.

A pretty good assessment (and I did choose Superman cause most of Mob's other possible opponents get ragdolled with their poor LS).

Though I will point out that Superman is likely to take a lighter approach with a child, for whatever way that affects the battle. And he can change to note powerful emotions, though it's not too likely in a straightforward fight.

Anyway, what's ya vote? Or are you still undecided?

A pretty good assessment (and I did choose Superman cause most of Mob's other possible opponents get ragdolled with their poor LS).

Though I will point out that Superman is likely to take a lighter approach with a child, for whatever way that affects the battle. And he can change to note powerful emotions, though it's not too likely in a straightforward fight.

Anyway, what's ya vote? Or are you still undecided?
Thanks and yeah, Superman it's actually a good opponent, he have answer to many things and have points that can give Mob a hard time.

Hmm, thinking about it that could indeed affect the fight, could put him at disvantage at the beginning, eventually he should decide to go seriously in front of the danger but by that point he should have received damage.

I honestly don't know, I feel it's possible that Mob defeat him before Superman could close the distance, but with the stamina and durability of Superman I think it's plenty possibly he resist until reach Mob, if he reach Mob weakened enough then Mob could defeat him do to the attack reflection + absorption + the forcefields that should resist better do to Superman be weakened, if he reach Mob in a relatively good state then he would probably destroy in close combat. If I have to say I think Mob could win 6/10 Mob or it's a inco do to both have equal chances.

Another issue to note is how Mob can learn psychic powers from either observation or memory, the latter happening for his astral projection and the former for his plant manipulation.

So it'd be in his best interests for Superman to take him out quick before he attempts to utilise more effective psychic powers that he's seen (like duplication, gravity manipulation or mind control, though the latter is a fairly remote possibility).

At the same time, Superman has an experience advantage and can make his way to space to recharge if really pushed. He can also feasibly pin him down, though it would be hard for him to get that close to Mob. And proximity might allow for energy absorption.

Another issue to note is how Mob can learn psychic powers from either observation or memory, the latter happening for his astral projection and the former for his plant manipulation.

So it'd be in his best interests for Superman to take him out quick before he attempts to utilise more effective psychic powers that he's seen (like duplication, gravity manipulation or mind control, though the latter is a fairly remote possibility).

At the same time, Superman has an experience advantage and can make his way to space to recharge if really pushed. He can also feasibly pin him down, though it would be hard for him to get that close to Mob. And proximity might allow for energy absorption.
Well, yeah, he could use another psychic power if needed, I actually think that if he end in danger is possible that he use mind hax (be it purposely or unconsciously), and since I don't know how potent the mind hax of the anti life is in the movies Mob mind hax would **** him (in case it's baseline).

He have done so in battle? Because the only scene I can think of Superman going to the space is after he revive and get the suit. Yeah, hget close would be hard and the energy absorption is going to affect him, though how effective it would be probably depend of how much weakened he is when reaching Mob.

After think about it and consider that Mob could use other psychic power I think I will vote Mob, it should be a hard fight and a close one but I think that 6-7/10 Mob can win.

Grace is over and I will thus add the matches and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back