• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also known as: Kid, this is your last chance you literally have the easiest opponent ever don’t f-uck it up.

Limited Code is used

Speed equal

Mid:

Clown:

Incon:

Last edited:
Code should be at least 88.74 exatons while Kid seems to be 33 exatons.
Code seems to have the better arsenal and a large experience advantage. What does Kid start with?

If i am not wrong then due to the fact that Codes body is made up of nanotech he would be completely in the mercy of Kids magnetic manipulation

If i am not wrong then due to the fact that Codes body is made up of nanotech he would be completely in the mercy of Kids magnetic manipulation
We don't actually know anything about if or how much is Code modified. The only "modifications" that get mentioned are his limiters which have been removed in this key

How many Exatons do they both scale to? What are the starting moves?
Kid scales to 33.6 Exatons
Code scales to 532.44 Exatons
Kid’s starting move is this:
  • Punk Gibson: Kid attracts metal pieces to his right arm to form a massive, makeshift arm. He then leaps into the air and slams his open metal palm into his opponent, crushing them.
It should be noted Kid has around a 5x speed advantage. When pressed, Kid uses his Awakening or attempts to crush his opponents with Punk Vise which is 100% gonna kill Code (Unknown vs Class E)
a large experience advantage.
Explain. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that Code has an experience advantage he seems to severely struggle in applying it. Code also has never fought anyone who fights like Kid does, Kid almost never goes for prolonged hand to hand combat which is pretty much the only thing Code does. At best Kid attacks from out of his opponent’s reach with a metal arm.
We don't actually know anything about if or how much is Code modified. The only "modifications" that get mentioned are his limiters which have been removed in this key
VuSCgnf_d.webp

Code has the same physiology as Kawaki as is stated on the profile.

Kid scales to 33.6 Exatons
Code scales to 532.44 Exatons
Kid’s starting move is this:
Oh sure. I don't really keep up with Nardo profiles here and the AP got changed recently so I'm pretty confused about it.
It should be noted Kid has around a 5x speed advantage.
I didn't notice that speed isn't equalized here, my bad. I will note that Code scales above his value by a MASSIVE margin and has speed amps that can help closing the gap. Plus his main battle style uses his claw marks which are essentially teleportation.
When pressed, Kid uses his Awakening or attempts to crush his opponents with Punk Vise which is 100% gonna kill Code (Unknown vs Class E)
Code being unknown is so dumb, lol what? Someone should probably look over his profile..
Code has access to karma and he described that the true strength of karma is that it gives you access to the millenia of Otsutsuki combat experience. Meaning he essentially has millenia of combat experience.
Giving you the benefit of the doubt that Code has an experience advantage he seems to severely struggle in applying it.
The links (or my imgur app) don't seem to work. What is it referencing?
Code also has never fought anyone who fights like Kid does, Kid almost never goes for prolonged hand to hand combat which is pretty much the only thing Code does. At best Kid attacks from out of his opponent’s reach with a metal arm.
I don’t think that really matters. Code should have a really high BIQ going off of his experience and has been shown to be pretty analytical against Boruto in the time skip. He will probably use his claw marks to maneuver around the battlefield to close the range and dodge attacks.
VuSCgnf_d.webp

Code has the same physiology as Kawaki as is stated on the profile.
Honestly I think that's also pretty outdated. Not only does code not show any of the abilities Kawaki uses (arm blades/extensions, energy beams, spikes, etc) but it was outright stated that other Kara members had their bodies modified to be stronger while Code was the opposite where he was purposely nerfed.
This could also be pretty ratty but we genuinely have no evidence that the nano machines in Kara members bodies are made of magnetic materials. Not all metals are magnetic and it would be really stupid to essentially make your entire body out of magnetic stuff in a world where people like Gaara exist, who can use magnet release. Even Naruto himself could have then used shukakus power to destroy Code with magnetism if that was the case.

I didn't notice that speed isn't equalized here, my bad. I will note that Code scales above his value by a MASSIVE margin and has speed amps that can help closing the gap
How often does Code use Shunshin? I don’t know if any instances of him using it.
Code has access to karma and he described that the true strength of karma is that it gives you access to the millenia of Otsutsuki combat experience. Meaning he essentially has millenia of combat experience.
Scans?
The links (or my imgur app) don't seem to work. What is it referencing?

2eQcW2A_d.webp

wQrctER_d.webp

I don’t think that really matters. Code should have a really high BIQ going off of his experience and has been shown to be pretty analytical against Boruto in the time skip.
Feats of battle iq? Experience does not inherently mean you have a high battle iq, and I’ve never heard of Code being particularly smart.
Honestly I think that's also pretty outdated. Not only does code not show any of the abilities Kawaki uses (arm blades/extensions, energy beams, spikes, etc) but it was outright stated that other Kara members had their bodies modified to be stronger while Code was the opposite where he was purposely nerfed.
This could also be pretty ratty but we genuinely have no evidence that the nano machines in Kara members bodies are made of magnetic materials. Not all metals are magnetic and it would be really stupid to essentially make your entire body out of magnetic stuff in a world where people like Gaara exist, who can use magnet release. Even Naruto himself could have then used shukakus power to destroy Code with magnetism if that was the case.
It’s on the profile.

the amount of loser energy radiating from this thread.

that being said the example of of code not using his experience above doesnt really work

1. boruto's true essence gives him the same experience buff
2. Daemon just massively outstats Code.

that being said Code is never touching Kid with the speed and precog advantage and Code's AP Gap is big enough that the scrap metal he may use would get one shotted given its weaker than him and he himself is at an AP disadvantage.

Code does on paper have more wincons, like the AP advantage 500 exatons> 33 exatons, as well as Millennia of experience+ BFR via the clawmarks.

but Code is also kinda stupid so idk lmfao.

Leaning Code or Inconclusive.

Last edited:
1. boruto's true essence gives him the same experience buff
Can I see the scans for that experience buff?
Daemon just massively outstats Code.
Daemon is a literal child vs someone with a millennia of relevant experience unless your opponent is make your head explode levels stronger you should not be struggling that much. Also how often were the Otsutsuki encountering people they didn’t blitz and one shot? A thousand years barely means anything if those years aren’t spent well.

How often does Code use Shunshin? I don’t know if any instances of him using it.
Hard to say ngl. Shunshin is almost never stated to be used and doesn't really have any visual effects.
Here
I don’t think that's really a good example. Boruto there had Momoshikis millenia of experience and Daemon not only had the strongest passive hax in the verse but also ridiculously outperformed Code in all stats.
Feats of battle iq? Experience does not inherently mean you have a high battle iq, and I’ve never heard of Code being particularly smart.
Experience here means he should be capable of judging and adapting to his opponent based on what he sees. For example, he could analyze Boruto and his vanishing rasengan pretty well.
Screenshot-2024-03-09-20-50-04-997-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

It’s on the profile.
As I said, it doesn't really mean he has magnetic shenanigans in him anyways

Daemon is a literal child vs someone with a millennia of relevant experience unless your opponent is make your head explode levels stronger you should not be struggling that much.
Daemon is objectively massively above Code, him being a child means nothing.
Also how often were the Otsutsuki encountering people they didn’t blitz and one shot? A thousand years barely means anything if those years aren’t spent well.
Ishikki was throwing hands with people like Naruto and Sasuke who are insanely skilled in their own right, so it doesnt really matter either way.

I don’t think that's really a good example. Boruto there had Momoshikis millenia of experience and Daemon not only had the strongest passive hax in the verse but also ridiculously outperformed Code in all stats.
As I’ve said, Kid is faster than Code, and if just having better stats can get around Code’s experience then the speed advantage Kid has should give him an edge.
There’s also the fact that Code gets tagged by an attack slower than him
thoughts-on-delta-bodying-code-v0-lj1dviyqtpec1.png

For example, he could analyze Boruto and his vanishing rasengan pretty well.
Screenshot-2024-03-09-20-50-04-997-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg
This is pretty basic stuff.
As I said, it doesn't really mean he has magnetic shenanigans in him anyways
Yes it does. It’s currently accepted that Code has a similar physiology to Kawaki who’s entire body is filled with nanotechnology.
Daemon is objectively massively above Code, him being a child means nothing.
See above.
Ishikki was throwing hands with people like Naruto and Sasuke who are insanely skilled in their own right, so it doesnt really matter either way.
Fair ig. Although throwing hands is difficult when your up against something much larger than you (Punk Rotten).

As I’ve said, Kid is faster than Code, and if just having better stats can get around Code’s experience then the speed advantage Kid has should give him an edge.
The issue with that is that you can't exactly quantify how much faster and stronger Daemon is. Daemon could be 100x faster than Code as far as we know.
There’s also the fact that Code gets tagged by an attack slower than him
thoughts-on-delta-bodying-code-v0-lj1dviyqtpec1.png
That's pre-no limits Code and there's really no way to say he was faster than Delta here. Also most importantly, he was extremely cocky in this scene due to having a massive advantage, off guard, and immobilized by shadow possession. Idk why even bring up this panel…
This is pretty basic stuff.
I wouldn't say so. Not only did he analyze vanishing rasengan really well despite only having surface level knowledge on it, he also predicted Boruto wouldn't use it in this scenario. It may seem basic but that's just because everyone involved is already insanely skilled.
Yes it does. It’s currently accepted that Code has a similar physiology to Kawaki who’s entire body is filled with nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology doesn't need to be magnetic, and "similar" doesn't mean the same. Again, they're similar in the way that they were modified by amado. But we know a direct probable difference that Kawaki was purposely enhanced while Code was purposely nerfed.

The issue with that is that you can't exactly quantify how much faster and stronger Daemon is. Daemon could be 100x faster than Code as far as we know.
Bro no. This is how someone weaker than their opponent before the 100x amp was doing them up in Naruto. You are right that Daemon's full strength could be 100x Code, but the casual version of Daemon he was fighting absolutely was not.
That's pre-no limits Code
Affecting his skill how?
there's really no way to say he was faster than Delta here.
mlMld9Z.jpeg

he was extremely cocky in this scene due to having a massive advantage, off guard, and immobilized by shadow possession
If Code is dumb enough to let his guard down like that then that's a flaw in and of itself. Also he should have been able to break the Shadow Possession but didn't and allowed himself to get smacked because he's too cocky.
To my knowledge of the characters the fight will go something like this: he'll eat Punk Gibson with little damage, assume he's totally beyond Kid's reach (if he didn't already think that), and then get crushed with Punk Vise.
I wouldn't say so. Not only did he analyze vanishing rasengan really well despite only having surface level knowledge on it, he also predicted Boruto wouldn't use it in this scenario.
That is pretty basic analysis, especially considering that vanishing rasengan is a fairly simple move.
Nanotechnology doesn't need to be magnetic, and "similar" doesn't mean the same. Again, they're similar in the way that they were modified by amado. But we know a direct probable difference that Kawaki was purposely enhanced while Code was purposely nerfed.
Code still has body mods that allow him to change the shape of his body similar to Kawaki. Also Kid's powers work on all metallic objects

While Kid does have a very large speed advantage and precog via Kenbun, he doesn't use the latter often, and is more the type to let himself or his structures get hit for the sake of countering his enemies. That being said, Kid has pretty nutty endurance, being able to take attacks from people FAR stronger than himself and get up right after despite having to deal with bad headaches due to damage transferal hax. Kid was also able to spam his devil fruit awakening during his fight with Big Mom even though it was very taxing to his stamina. Kid also has willpower on the level of Luffy, which should make Kid capable of similar endurance feats to him, which includes being able to fight for over 13 hours against someone far stronger than himself, vomiting blood and suffering from extreme hunger in the process. Kid should also be superior to the likes of Jack, who could fight for 5 days straight.

While Kid is mostly a counterfighter when faced against head-on attacks, he also dodges occasionally once he realizes how strong his opponent is.

I believe that during the beginning of the fight, Code may be able to land a couple of hits on Kid, but because of his insane endurance, he'd remain standing.

So while Kid's speed advantage is worth noting, it won't really do much for him until the latter part of their fight.

Yeah this seems like a battle of stamina vs endurance. Kid is way faster and has good endurance but will struggle to land hits due to Code's Teleportation, but Code will struggle to take down Kid due to his really big speed disadvantage.

Even with Teleportation, Boruto Karma V2 and Karma Kawaki were able to adapt and react to his Claw mark fighting style, and they're relative in speed. And with his massive speed advantage, I think Kid'll be able to react to any sneak attacks pretty easily.

Does Code have access to his Claw Grimes?

Well idk about that, wooden ships have metal that holds it together, metal objects in the ship, in the caboose etc etc. I'd be surprised if ur average person has more metal in/on them than a massive pirate ship.

Anyway I'll lean towards Kidd mid diff for now

Well idk about that, wooden ships have metal that holds it together, metal objects in the ship, in the caboose etc etc. I'd be surprised if ur average person has more metal in/on them than a massive pirate ship.

Anyway I'll lean towards Kidd mid diff for now
Is that a vote?

if we're saying there is a 15.85x gap and that Kidd is likely going to get hit then Kidd is probably getting one-shotted Shanks-style, and he's definitely not taking any damage from Kidds physical attacks. Kidd would probably have to subdue him with his better LS but Code can also just teleport away to his bands.

Kidd is probably getting one-shotted Shanks-style
That being said, Kid has pretty nutty endurance, being able to take attacks from people FAR stronger than himself and get up right after despite having to deal with bad headaches due to damage transferal hax. Kid was also able to spam his devil fruit awakening during his fight with Big Mom even though it was very taxing to his stamina. Kid also has willpower on the level of Luffy, which should make Kid capable of similar endurance feats to him, which includes being able to fight for over 13 hours against someone far stronger than himself, vomiting blood and suffering from extreme hunger in the process. Kid should also be superior to the likes of Jack, who could fight for 5 days straight.
Doubt this.
he's definitely not taking any damage from Kidds physical attacks
It would become a battle of attrition, which I believe Kid would win. He's used to fighting stonewalls.

Screenshot_20231112_200536_Free_Adblocker_Browser.jpg

Kidd would probably have to subdue him with his better LS but Code can also just teleport away to his bands.
Kid would just drag him back.

Doubt this.

It would become a battle of attrition, which I believe Kid would win. He's used to fighting stonewalls.
brother, there is no attrition to be had against a 15x ap gap, especially when we've seen him get one shot by people with far smaller gaps in strength than this one.

hell, Fused Momo is one-shot levels above the Kage, who are twice as strong as Kidd is. And he's fodder to Code(sadly)
He's saying this about people far, far weaker than Code, plus just cause a character says something doesn't mean its true let's be frr.

this is the same dude that said hes beating Kaido with confidence and dipped for the weaker Yonko first chance he got.
Kid would just drag him back.
If he shows his desire to subdue him once and Code gets out, what's stopping Code from just spawning Claw grimes on his body, TPing to Kidd, and just oneshotting him.

Back