• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 25

[Thats fair.]

I break free from Time Stop and begin to spam Calm Mind in order to increase the power of my ranged attacks and move farther back.

I tp to you and use hell flare. A gigantic dome of fire is created and starts to consume your magic if you have any.

[Hell flare uses fire, hell fire and black lightning and it negates resistances to fire]

[It wouldn't have been too big at the time, but seeing you show up and not be instantly crushed, Odd's gonna change it a little.]

He can withstand being crushed like that? It looks like he only neded to avoid the magic attacks. I activate fire storm, the surroundings are engulfed in flames. Everything for several kilometers burns. I also have set it up to fire beams of magic energy the moment he returns.

[The fire is for 5+ km around me, while the beams would be significantly farther.]

[Was about to say that status effects don't work on me, but then I remembered that that's part of benimaru's ultimate skill. Now I'm sad]

I have a feeling that the man noticed the magic attacks being launched and is taking extra counter measures, so i return to the void, a few dozen kilometers away from where i just left from, just in case, Still covered in darkness

WHYNAUT said:
I tp to you and use hell flare. A gigantic dome of fire is created and starts to consume your magic if you have any.
[Hell flare uses fire, hell fire and black lightning and it negates resistances to fire]
[@Yobo]

[Thats literally three movements in a row. That's unfair. Not to mention you can't retcon your own moves like that]

WHYNAUT said:
[What move did I retcon? I only made two. The magic consumption is part of the hell flare]
[Sorry, I miscounted. But you said "before you broke free" despite the fact I already did]

I can sense him again, and the beams I set up fire off, but from this distance I'm sure he'll be able to dodge them. I begin heading towards him, flames spiralling around me. It's a tactic I could neve use normally, but in a void like this it isn't a problem.

I begin firing off beams. A continuous barrage that blasts towards my opponent and everything around him, exploding on impact. Repeatedly causing destruction all around.

[That was because I did not yet know whether the time stop would succeed or not. I mean I didn't stop time to just stand around]

WHYNAUT said:
[That was because I did not yet know whether the time stop would succeed or not. I mean I didn't stop time to just stand around]
[You duplicated yourself. That was your action. And I also have to get a move too.]

activating laser focus, i counter the barrage with my own, and while my blasts are far weaker than those, the man's blasts are stopped in time and space

I attempt to pull him towards me and continue to fire neon blasts at him

[using my Rinnegan btw]

Hl3 or bust said:
activating laser focus, i counter the barrage with my own, and while my blasts are far weaker than those, the man's blasts are stopped in time and space

[using my Rinnegan btw]
[I resist space-time stuff, including time stops.]

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:

[using my Rinnegan btw]
[I resist space-time stuff, including time stops.]
[why would your lasers resist it?]

[Because they're fired by me, and I can do stuff in time stop, and they still work in a void without collapsed space-time. If my magic didn't resist it then my resistance to time stop would be meaningless because I wouldn't be able to attack.]

WHYNAUT said:
[Oh I misread. In that case I never used hell flare and only tp to you]
[Ok]

I predict this and keep moving away from you and keep spamming calm mind and making spoons.

Blahblah9755 said:
Because they're fired by me, and I can do stuff in time stop, and they still work in a void without collapsed space-time. If my magic didn't resist it then my resistance to time stop would be meaningless because I wouldn't be able to attack.]
[that's Natalie's stuff that resists space-time fuckery, not all of your stuff]

Back