• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

I'm sitting at home, in a nice, domed city, hoping that I don't get skewered by killer robots anytime soon.

[

dream

/driːm/

verb

verb: dream; 3rd person present: dreams; past tense: dreamed; past participle: dreamed; past tense: dreamt; past participle: dreamt; gerund or present participle: dreaming

1. 1.
experience dreams during sleep.

"I dreamed about her last night"

• see, hear, or feel (something) in a dream.
"maybe you dreamed it"

synonyms: have a dream, have dreams, have a nightmare, have nightmares
"she dreamed that she had been present at her own funeral"
  1. 2.
indulge in daydreams or fantasies about something greatly desired.

"she had dreamed of a trip to America"

synonyms: fantasize about, daydream about; More
    • waste one's time in a lazy, unproductive way.
"we dreamed our lives away"

1. 3.
contemplate the possibility of doing something or that something might be the case.

"I wouldn't dream of foisting myself on you"

synonyms: think, consider, contemplate, conceive, entertain the thought of, visualize
"I wouldn't dream of being late for Aunt Louise"

Monarch Laciel said:
[
dream

/driːm/

verb

verb: dream; 3rd person present: dreams; past tense: dreamed; past participle: dreamed; past tense: dreamt; past participle: dreamt; gerund or present participle: dreaming

1. 1.
experience dreams during sleep.

"I dreamed about her last night"

• see, hear, or feel (something) in a dream.
"maybe you dreamed it"

synonyms: have a dream, have dreams, have a nightmare, have nightmares
"she dreamed that she had been present at her own funeral"
  1. 2.
indulge in daydreams or fantasies about something greatly desired.

"she had dreamed of a trip to America"

synonyms: fantasize about, daydream about; More
    • waste one's time in a lazy, unproductive way.
"we dreamed our lives away"

1. 3.
contemplate the possibility of doing something or that something might be the case.

"I wouldn't dream of foisting myself on you"

synonyms: think, consider, contemplate, conceive, entertain the thought of, visualize
"I wouldn't dream of being late for Aunt Louise"
[Boi I know what you meant. I was just trolling you]

"I can't. I just can't. I'm sorry. I've doomed us all." He then pulled out a book and started to read it. The wind still blew on.

I return to hell and give 90% of the souls to Satan. That lazy basterd doesn't even do it himself so I have to do it for him. However very soon I will overthrow him.

"Well, then. I guess it's over then. I've doomed humanity and this entire planet." Randy was shamed.

"Hey there again." Kabus said to Felix. He was still muttering angrily.

I teleport through the shadows to a nearby village. They've all heard of me, so they bow down in fear at my appearance. I cheerfully demand a sacrifice, and will some strangled sobs they push out a young girl. Shadows wrap around her and I nod, tell them I'll be back next month, and teleport back to the castle with the girl.

Randy then got up and started to walk. He looked around for any more signs of life here. He then saw a TV and started watching static. It somehow made him wince as he shut it off.

"Disgusting."

I think about studying for my math test tommorrow before shaking my head and continuing to watch meme compilation videos on youtube.

I know it's Halloween night but hopefully nothing strange happens.

I continue browsing the internet, stumbling across horror movie kill count videos.

[Mild concern that you will be unleashing remote controlled dinosaurs on us that reflect any damage we do to them on ourselves]

"Ah. . . I have nothing better to do than read almost naked Maxim magazines all day. Time to get busy." ::Reads Maxim:: "Oh God, this is intense!"

"CURSED DEMON IN PURPLE!" He said, angered. The trees blew and as such, the bells tolled.

[Time to go.]

[This is for everyone]

Suddenly a flash of happens in front of you. When it ends, you can see someone in a business suit. He waves at you.

Back