• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3: bazango (aka thread 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Instead I will finish the role play in the only way Maverik can do ... forcing everyone to see his musical]

"Owwwwww..." Boris slowly got sleepier. His head was aching for some reason as he kept slamming his head on the desk, sleepy.

Boris then starts to go asleep, murmuring. "I could've given you a physical body..." He then falls asleep.

Boris is now asleep, as he starts to shudder. It's apparent he might need somethin' to keep warm, but that's me.

[i was playing btd6 gibe break]

The attempt to reshape the void is unsuccessful, as it lacks a shape to be manipulated

Hl3 or bust said:
[i was playing btd6 gibe break]
The attempt to reshape the void is unsuccessful, as it lacks a shape to be manipulated
[Sorry]

[And Observation gives shape to shapeless things tho]]

"Run away Walter, run away from responsibility!" I exclaim.

"Well, he wouldn't have done much," I say, shrugging.

Dynamo puts a hand on Boris's head, changing his nightmare into a dream in which he is sitting on a warm beach drinking in a coconut.

The void isn't affected ...

• Poker face
"Guys, that thing just straight up tanked Observation, what should we do now ?"

Marta tell her allies, while sweathing cold.

@GoP

"Return here, you're more safe by staying with the rest of the group, rather than alone."

Marta tells you telepatically, via using parallel processing and tought trasmission.

I look at Marta and then Eden, then sigh.

"I knew the day would come when I should have expressed a stupid desire" I say, to then create my own copy.

My copy emits an irritated sigh.

"Incredible ..." he murmurs.

"I wish that right now that cosmic void will become a harmless and sweet rabbit that does not hurt anyone" says my copy, then use Wish after he negate a possible resistance to Reality Warping on the void.

"Heck ... how much I hate myself" we both say.

Overlord775 said:
The void isn't affected ...
  • Poker face
"Guys, that thing just straight up tanked Observation, what should we do now ?"

Marta tell her allies, while sweathing cold.
"Don't worry, y'all, leave it to me!" The Frickin Purple Furry responds as he teleports in front of Marta. "Let's see what this does." Grinning, he raises his armored hand, the Infinity Stones glowing in anticipation, and snaps his fingers, trying to erase the void.

Boris was a bit nervous and (somehow) sweaty. Maybe this guy scanned him and now knows everything about him.

"Why should I scan you, Sir Boris?" Dynamo asks, reading his mind telepathically.

@Dark

[I doubt that erasing a cosmic void from existence, mostly with the weaker existing version of the Infinity Gauntlet will work]

[Edit. considering that Hi3 gave you the characters, now you can enter]

Faruel1998 said:
"Why should I scan you, Sir Boris?" Dynamo asks, reading his mind telepathically.
@Dark

[I doubt that erasing a cosmic void from existence, mostly with the weaker existing version of the Infinity Gauntlet will work]
The Purple Furry, not being the brightest tool in the box, does so anyway.

Faruel1998 said:
@Dark
[Unless you have the ability to break the fourth wall in your powers, I advise you to avoid metagaming and respond by putting brackets]
[So he didn't hear the bracketed talk, and tries to do so anyway.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back