• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it if this is fine

• Note: Wonder Woman's shattered god feat is considered to be an outlier due to being massively better than feats preformed by canonically much faster characters such as the Flash, even when they're going all out.
Nah, Matt later made an argument for 616 kiloFOE and that got accepted IIRC

Can you give me a link to this? Just post it on my wall or something when you find it.

Qawsedf234 said:
There's never been a sanctioned race between the two or a friendly race like with Superman/Flash or Superman/Supergirl (mostly since while they are fast, speed has never really been a focus for GLs). The most you'll find is them flying together for inter-stellar travel.
Is there any proof GL exerted as much speed when flying with Supes than when flying alone/with other Lanterns?

No, its always been the usual "Talk while flying" sorta thing going on. I think maybe his best interaction is going FTE to a GL once, but I forget the exact context with that.

I ask because we know it's established Superman is capable of doing even up to cross-galactic (as in to Andromeda) movement over amounts of time, but never cross-universe. Always he is given a wormhole or special teleportation divice. The best explanation is perhaps the lack of sunlight keeping him up for sustained amounts of time but IDK

Eradicator is a Post-Crisis character. It's just that the scan comes from a comic in 1989 iirc. So it still has bronze age vibes.

Okay. I will unlock Superman (Post-Crisis) as well. Tell me here when it has been adjusted.

Are there any other DC Post-Crisis profiles that need to be updated?

So...long thread...

Can somebody give me a TLDR?

Is anything left to do here, or should this thread be closed then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back