• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

Which of them have been accepted and seem straightforward/uncontroversial in combination?

Some time ago I saw a standard Volcano creation calculation, I think we should put it here, the thing is that I can't find it

Also what about clearing a cloudy sky all the way to the horizon?
First: it is essentially the reverse of creating a cloudy sky.
Second: We have a land horizon (~4700 m) versus the sky visual horizon (~20000 m)
So yields are different.

Not quite sure yet, but I'll be sure to take a look.

I have also created another speed feat that could be added to the page.
I accepted at least 343 m/s (at least transonic) for speed creating mach cones)

Anyone know if we can add this one to the page as well? I'm working on an update for Spawn, and I was really hoping we could get this calc added before I finished the update.

Aye, more references are better, so long as they're accepted/consistent with others.

Thank you for the replies. Would somebody be willing to add it then, or is the one for star-destroying redundant?

Well... Is it meant to be one creation of a dimension by one explosion or...?

Anyone know if we can add this one to the page as well? I'm working on an update for Spawn, and I was really hoping we could get this calc added before I finished the update.
Well... May I ask why we need to calculate the average star?

Well...I mean...there may be some instances of characters destroying a certain amount of stars. And there might be a certain class of a star that said character destroyed.
Wouldn't that mean you'd need to reduce the baseline value of a star if these are the average stars?

Yes, never mind about the stars calculation. Let's focus on the others instead. Sorry about that.

Is it possible if we could get another table on the common feats page, but for compressive strength, tensile strength, and shear stress strength (basically MPA)?

Back