• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

but I think that would be a fine addition so people aren't just picking a high value just because
What Dale said above, it's just there to prevent others from just arbitrarily picking a randomly large value out of that for no reason which won't even fit the actual context of what happened with that feat in some cases.

Last edited:
I believe this kind of feat is common in fiction:
"The son of a common blacksmith, Hammer was a huge man, with hands so strong that he was said to be able to twist steel bars into torcs."

Is somebody here interested in calculating a twisting steel bars feat?

Wouldn't that yield underwhelming results given that cutting via sufficiently thin slices and hard materials doesn't require nearly as much energy?

Also, there is a note that I wanted to add by the side of the "Shaking the Moon" feat
Looks good, though usually we take the default as Magnitude 4 like most of our Earthquake feats so that should be the default assumption. Higher destruction ratings are case-by-case.

Looks good, though usually we take the default as Magnitude 4 like most of our Earthquake feats so that should be the default assumption. Higher destruction ratings are case-by-case.
I'll note that too, thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you for the evaluation. I think that can probably be applied then.
Also, what about this?
Can we get a calc for cutting guns apart?
Wouldn't that yield underwhelming results given that cutting via sufficiently thin slices and hard materials doesn't require nearly as much energy?
And this?

Jasonsith made a calc for that Glass movie, and the only other feat I have is of Francis bending Rebar in Deadpool 2016, but the latter is particularly complicated to do and has some differing conditions like hand position and whatnot.

Would've liked a measure to bridge the gap between 25 mph and 50 mph, but the blog itself is a good thing to have on our common references page, aye. Well done.

Thank you very much for the evaluation. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The new information can probably be added to our common feats page now then.

Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

Also, @Jasonsith, do you still intend to give the page in question a better organisation structure, and if not, would either of you be willing to handle it, @Just_a_Random_Butler or @FinePoint?

Thank you very much for the evaluation. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The new information can probably be added to our common feats page now then.

Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

Also, @Jasonsith, do you still intend to give the page in question a better organisation structure, and if not, would either of you be willing to handle it, @Just_a_Random_Butler or @FinePoint?
If nobody else is willing, then I could add it to my to-do list.

Oh nice! To make sure, I will add them here.

Thanks for the code

There is a view source button on pages.
Below is the source for the common feats page.

I need the source code from this blog. I have access to view the source code from the page, tho.
Likewise, I assume you misunderstand the task from @Antvasima

He wanted someone to add this to the page. I don't have access to the blog's source code since I am not content moderator, and also the page is unlocked. I am glad to help, but I require some tools to apply them. :3

Last edited:
I believe dread is needing the actual reference for common feats page unlocked itself and also needs a way to view the source from the blog to add it the newly unlocked reference for common feats page so there's 2 things needed here

I believe dread is needing the actual reference for common feats page unlocked itself and also needs a way to view the source from the blog to add it the newly unlocked reference for common feats page so there's 2 things needed here
This

I'm a bit late here, what's left that is needed to be done here exactly?
This too (unlocking if you don't mind)

This too (unlocking if you don't mind)

Alright.

So I took a while to read and seems it is a new section? I will add it under Miscellaneous Feats if it is ok?

Back