• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely important information about our upcoming forum migration - 2

With all the fixes and many checkups to make sure the move goes smoothly, I would think Mid to Late May, if not early June or somewhere around there at the latest is when it'll be completed.

It's only a gusstimate and even then, that's assuming things go well enough.

Regardless of it, it'll take quite a while from the looks of it and, like others have said, it's best to be patient with this.

I agree with that. The forum has to function properly before we can start to use it.

Yes. They are working on it, but Fandom did not send them very good data originally.

I can see why everyone wants the new forum already and all, but if everyone gets early access and there's still a ton of bugs to patch out, the forum will just collapse and then we'll have to wait for far longer to fix the even bigger mess from that, so please just wait.

Okay, we will all just have to be patient! I was using this wiki as a way to help keep myself busy during this lockdown (specifically, now that the franchise ended I was making the Steven Universe CRT's and profiles a big project of mine), and would love to be able to get back to the versus-threads I created, but this is what I have to say to people who are impatient to get back to this:

Would you all rather they do a rushed job for the migration which ends up causing glitches and issues that folks will only end up complaining about, or would you rather have them their time with it to make sure everything will run smoothly? The answer should be obvious.

So I will just be patient and immerse myself in other projects (I have some fanfictions I'm working on, exercise and fitness, etc) while waiting for the new wiki/forum to be finished so I can get back to my dear versus-threads, haha. I urge anyone else who was feeling impatient to think along these same lines and remember that it's best to let it take longer so that everything will be done well rather than half-assed!

You can also still be social in this wiki. It is mainly the big complicated projects that will have to wait.

Bobsican said:
You can also just be like me and start editing on the other sister wikis.They really help so you don't forget editing tricks and all of that.
Oh well I actually already DID do a little of that. While I have no real interest myself in the OC Characters versus-stuff, I always enjoyed JokeBattles and I made a profile for Greg Universe (Steven's dad) over on there that I originally sandboxed (in a less-NSFW form since we have stricter rules on that) in a blog-post on here. The profile is based on the memes (the name of which I can't say on this forum, haha) about him. Here it is in case anyone is interested, but be warned that it is NSFW (anyone familiar with the memes about Greg will already know exactly how and why, lol) as some stuff on JokeBattles tends to be:

Greg (Censored) Universe

I do not apologize for the unholy abomination that I have unleashed upon the internet, in fact I'm actually quite proud of it, lmaooo.

I think that the Fandom staff might consider that title inappropriate.

Antvasima said:
I think that the Fandom staff might consider that title inappropriate.
Nobody on JokeBattles has said anything about it, so who knows? It's been there for weeks now. The title just comes from the memes. Do you think I should change the title/URL?

Edit: Okay yeah just to be safe I changed it, I don't want it to get removed.

Okay. That is probably safest.

Goodyfresh said:
I was using this wiki as a way to help keep myself busy during this lockdown (specifically, now that the franchise ended I was making the Steven Universe CRT's and profiles a big project of mine), and would love to be able to get back to the versus-threads I created
This is why we have kept the other threads open, except for the CRTs. There is Fun & Games, General Discussion and Vs threads where you can have fun, talk about your verses, debate your characters, etc to spend time.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Believe me guys, everyone wants to do CRT's at this moment, I know several cases of people planning big CRT's after the Forum Move, myself included, I imagine we'll get a huge influx of simultaneous CRT's the second the Forum Move is done
The pressure building from this wait is going to cause such an explosion of activity, it'll make Krakatoa look like a firecracker.

I do not understand the question.

Not except for having a registered validated email address and at least 100 edits

Back