• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail God Tiers Revisions Continued

Edited my comment. It's a faulty statement coming from a crying character. It's essentially just flowery language such as Planet Level Whitebeard or country level Blackbeard.

Tbf Warren is holding The Dragon Historia, which is essentially the History of Dragons. It's less his opinion and more what he read. Him crying doesn't really weaken his words.

That said Compromise FRA.

It's funny that opposite side didn't touch/debunk the part where zeref said fh is destructive on its own and Mavis not going to use it in any conditio

i am not agreed on compromise but mitch @mitch just count other vote and finish it

Given that all of the staff members above were neutral, I think that a compromise seems like the best solution.

You can ask more of them to respond here if you wish though.

I think a compromise is the majority decision here, and while there are those who do not wish to compromise such as Imade and 1997KD, The Majority has decided to compromise to just end this mess as both sides have good points and a compromise suits both arguments

So, everyone who is currently High 6-B, besides Igneel will get At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B, there will be no likely's or Straight up Tierings for even the strongest form of Acnologia, all of the keys will be At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B

So, I believe Ant, that we have reached a reasonable conclusion

@Schnee One

I'm not making changes right now, just saying it looks like we've reached a compromise, now I'm waiting for people to respond to said compromise, and then we should come with up some explanations for profiles, and then lay some ground rules for future discussions

Yeah but don't forget that Igneel was Half Dead to begin with as well. The mere fact that he could rip Acno arm is better then any other dragons that's a Acno killed

Here is what I believe the Compromise Scaling and Justifications should be

Igneel: At least High 6-C, possibly higher (The mere remains of his magic power were strong enough to give Natsu the strength to overpower Zeref. Battled and injured Acnologia while weakened, although Acnologia wasn't anywhere near his full power)

Human Acnologia: At least High 6-C (Far stronger than August and Irene. Slaughtered countless numbers of Dragons in the past)

Fairy Heart: Unknow, Possibly High 6-B (One of the most powerful sources of magic in the verse. Stated to be the "Pinnacle of Magic" and it is stated to have "Limitless Magic". Possibly stronger than Etherion, as it has enough magic to power it, an endless number of times)

Space Between Time: Unknow, Possibly High 6-B (One of the most powerful sources of magic in the verse. Zeref stated that it was filled with so much magic power that it defies imagination. Possibly stronger than Etherion due to having far more magic power)

FH Zeref: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B (Far stronger than before. Possibly stronger than Etherion, after absorbing Fairy Heart, and gaining access to all the magic of the Space Between Time)

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B (Vastly stronger than before. Defeated Fairy Heart Zeref)

Dragon Acnologia: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B (Stronger than his Human Form. Should be comparable or stronger than Fairy Heart Zeref. Possibly superior to Etherion as it was stated that it would be needed to compete with him)

Human SBT Acnologia: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B (Achieved an overall boost in power. Overpowered the seven Dragon Slayers with minimal effort. Possibly stronger than Etherion, after absorbing the Space Between Time)

Seven Flames Natsu: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B (Superior to all previous forms. Defeated Human SBT Acnologia)

Dragon SBT Acnologia: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B (Achieved an overall boost in power after absorbing the Space Between Time)

I'm also gonna lay down some ground rules for future Revisions of the Verse

1. There shall be no more discussion on whether or not Fairy Heart and The Space Between Time scale to Etherion, unless new info on the matter is released, such as confirmation of whether or not they scale, it's completely up to interpretation on whether or not they scale, and they will remain as they are now

2. If a new feat that scales to the characters who possibly scale to the Etherion, get's revealed, but said feat is weaker than Etherion, then said characters initial tier will be changed. For example if a 6-B feat is released that scales to Acnologia, he would become "At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B"

And those 2 rules are rather important for not repeating what happened this revision, otherwise, is everyone good with the new scaling above and these rules

It's more of a general code that we should all follow, and all new people who show up on the site and want to discuss this matter should be informed of this info, we've gone over this stuff many times already, no need to keep discussing this very same scaling, that's very controversial

Mostly the 1st rule, that should be enforced, the second one is really just for extra clarification on things

You should either remove the part about a weakened Igneel wounding Acnologia from his justification or remove the part about Acnologia killing a weakened Igneel from his justification. It's roundabout scaling.

I think you are reading too much into my opinions, Schnee One.

Your opinion has nothing to do with my post.

You're misunderstanding me and Mitch completely and you're talking a completely different point.

I'm not even sure what your opinion actually is, being that you're talking a different point entirely. So no, I'm not.

Then, we were talking about different points. Your quote was after right after mine so assume it was a response. Why do you said I misunderstood you and Mich's repsonse?

Wait

Why is Acno only High 6B?

The scaling chain should apply same as before regardless of the "possibly"

So the 6A should still be good

Schnee One said:
Wait

Why is Acno only High 6B?

The scaling chain should apply same as before regardless of the "possibly"

So the 6A should still be good
Cause of the argument of Zeref, FH, and Etherion

That argument has nothing to do with it

We compromised and they scale to High 6B+, Acno's Tiers should stay the same, only they're possibly instead of definite

Back