• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

This is literally one of the best hax Natsu can get, go to astral form whenever you want, he nearly unbeatable now unless his opponent in ds with npi

Just wondering if my interpretation is correct but did he turn his body into an astral form? Or did I miss a panel where he ditched his body again?

AnonymousBlank said:
Just wondering if my interpretation is correct but did he turn his body into an astral form? Or did I miss a panel where he ditched his body again?
IMG 20191029 231344
Here natsu leaves his body

Ah I see where I messed up. I thought that was Ghost flying away and Happy being confused on why Natsu dropped dead again. Would have been so much better if my initial interpretation was true.

Laxus taking no damage from Kyria makes no sense...but if it means we might get a jellal or natsu fight. I'm all for it, even if it's bs & takes out some of the DE hype

Natsu or Jellal will fight Laxus, there's no one else on their level who can, unless we have Natsu and a now unwhitened Gajeel have a rematch against him, or maybe Team Natsu vs them, point is, Laxus too strong, Jellal and him need to fight, and have Erza supporting Jellal be the tipping point for their match

So Natsu gets better Soul Manipulation, Non-Corporeal (As as Soul only), Thought Projection (Via his soul), NPI (As as Soul)

That's some nice hax

Yoyco said:
Laxus taking no damage from Kyria makes no sense...but if it means we might get a jellal or natsu fight. I'm all for it, even if it's bs & takes out some of the DE hype
Eh, Laxus while suffering from magic cancer was still considered one of the most powerful members of the guild. Here he's completely healthy and has no reason to hold back wouldn't say it's complete BS

Natsu is invisible and intang though so he can intercept attacks on his body while being àble to sneak attack from range. Imagine seeing the opponent collapse on the floor and suddenly eating a roar to the face.

True, but like I said it's still a severe trade off. He'd need to end the fight as soon as possible to prevent the opponent getting wise and just outright destroying his body, and while he can intercept he's not exactly designed for defence. He can't throw up shields to block a large barrage, so it's possible for an attack to slip through.

Like I said this technique is give and take, good hax but with a significant downside.

Eh, Laxus while suffering from magic cancer was still considered one of the most powerful members of the guild. Here he's completely healthy and has no reason to hold back wouldn't say it's complete BS
I understand his condition, during said arc. But to have no damage done to him while facing a Erza tier enemy is a huge pill to swallow. Tbh since it's off screen, I'm gonna hold out on what was shown.Since we don't know, what happened during the fight.

Laxus was beating Lightning Empress Erza back in the Battle arc and he wasnt even using his lightning DSM yet. Him stomping an Erza level opponent is hardly an issue. Even in Alvarez, his sick form was gonna one shot an Erza level character.

AnonymousBlank said:
Laxus was beating Lightning Empress Erza back in the Battle arc and he wasnt even using his lightning DSM yet. Him stomping an Erza level opponent is hardly an issue. Even in Alvarez, his sick form was gonna one shot an Erza level character.
Hope your not talking about Ajeel. Since the only reason Erza struggled against Ajeel was because he was a complete counter to her.

AnonymousBlank said:
Correction Erza didn't fight laxus in thunder empress armor. She only used it to block one attack and then left.Prior to that the only time she was damaged was at the beginning when she was still shocked at seeing mystogan's face and Laxus took that opportunity to attack. Laxus should be a little stronger but the difference isn't anywhere near stomp level.

Yeah, what Natsu should always do in a battle is go start kilometers away from his opponent, and then exit his body and beat up whoever he needs to and the opponent would never know

https://youtu.be/cA-DGhEyaGk

Apparently Wraith feels like Natsu's attacks are comparable to Madmoles. Meaning the DEs probably have other ways of hitting intangible characters.

Kyria seems to just have underestimated Laxus. Hyped for Wraith Makarov fight more than anything right now

Translations: https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100yq/en/0/38/page/1

So Base Natsu = Madmole, that makes sense

Natsu can just become a Ghost at Will and re-enter his body anytime he wants, so he can just do that now I guess, also he's capable of hitting physical people while he's a ghost, that's just OP, although it does have the downside of his real body being vulnerable

Wraith having a High synchro rate with people makes his possession stronger and multiplies their strength, that's interesting, we're gonna see Natsu duke it out with Makarov, so Natsu should still be able to win in base here, might need to pull out Fire Dragon King Mode

Also Laxus no-diffs Kyria, He's completely untouched while she's on the ground heavily bruised, bout time this girl got knocked down a peg or two

I don't think in 1 vs 1, there is any downside since opponent didn't have any knowledge that what happens to Natsu body

Back