• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fantasy vs Science, Lightsaber vs Umbrella - Darth Vader (SW: Path to Power) vs Principal Maruov Poppins (Golden Dragon Fist)

Marouv wins through having much more hax. Such as many resistances and possibility of being able to make use of Reactive Evolution.

Leave it to me to miss my own thread, or well, busyness.

And his mind haxx resistance is to the point that he can resist very nightmarish looking beings who typically breaks minds if just caught by a glimpse (Berserk Youmu). Though it's part fear there's still some mental res. And the teacher (Keine) whom can read the history of any person even if they shield their minds, even teachers, couldn't work against Maruov and was reflected)

Likely not for a long duration. How mind manipulation works in my verse is that people with strong will can resist, but the duration they can depends on the level they can defend.

But I have to ask what's the strongest thing Darth mind screwed? Not quantity but rather level or quality of mental defense. In Maruov's case, anyone who sees Berserk Youmu's form (whom you can scale to as Country level and likely higher) still has the level of mind rape that, well anyone who sees her would go insane/mind break. Maruov pretty much casually lolnoped that in base form, with only a slight bit of struggle. Then again his other abilities help too.

Basically likely, but I wanna clarify on what's the strongest Anakin attacked mentally.

Telepathy? I don't quite follow. Doesn't that allow you to send messages outwards? Either way presence concealment should likely be effective in comparison.

Btw his TP is always on and he has no control over his powers in that version of himself.

Yup, and with precognition he'll always keep track of opponents.

However Maruov is in a land of many Hunters who have that level of high senses/telepathy/precog, and has the tool of precog shrouding. But if Presence Concealment can bypass those, that means Maruov would bypass the telepathy the moment he uses PC

This may be an unfair match then. Anakin has little control over his powers in this form. He struggles to even use TK at times. You started this match while his profile was incomplete.

Maruov's profile was incomplete? No, it was complete the moment I started this battle. Or did you mean Anakin's?

Wait didn't you say he nearly mindraped Obi? Mind haxx is one potent factor for Anakin here but you were saying he was winning beforehand.

He nearly mindscrewed Obi-Wan by accident. If you think the match is fair I'll trust your judgment.

I suppose that Maruov wins due to having a much better control over his powers unlike the unstable Anakin. Anakin lacks control over any of his immense powers or abilities.

Back