• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Through FTL movement
but that will not make it FTL because is not moving in distance over time,it is moving on time.
and it does not even work like that
S=d/t
if S is 300.000 km/s then that automatically makes T to be negative?and then that negates the point of D,so there will be no D because it is more of a using of T for S than D.
(and again,that is just in theory,there is nothing proving you can time travel by going FTL,and even if it is,it breaks the speed formula anyway)

but that will not make it FTL because is not moving in distance over time,it is moving on time.
and it does not even work like that
S=d/t
if S is 300.000 km/s then that automatically makes T to be negative?and then that negates the point of D,so there will be no D because it is more of a using of T for S than D.
According to our actual science move faster than light would make you time travel, and some verses follow that rule

According to our actual science move faster than light would make you time travel, and some verses follow that rule
yeah,and that will mean it is immeasurable speed for going beyond linear time.
because again,it is not moving a distance over time,it is time traveling,reversing in time,moving forwards more in time,whatever you wanna call it.
this is what i was talking abut the example of ''FTL time travel''vs MFTL.
because one cannot time travel and the other can,and then the first one will literraly destroy him

yeah,and that will mean it is immeasurable speed for going beyond linear time.
because again,it is not moving a distance over time,it is time traveling,reversing in time,moving forwards more in time,whatever you wanna call it.
Yeah, time travel..... Through FTL movement

this is what i was talking abut the example of ''FTL time travel''vs MFTL.
because one cannot time travel and the other can,and then the first one will literraly destroy him
The MFTL character would see the FTL one in slow-motion and would kill him before he even move

Anyway, let´s stop this discussion, we are basically derailing

Currently finished:
  • Vector
  • Espio
  • Chip
  • The Avatar
  • Infinite
  • Knuckles
  • Amy Rose
  • Rouge
  • E-123 Omega
Seems like Surge and Starline were also edited.

Just completed the Knights of the Round Table (+ Galahad and Lamorak) so Imma take a break for tonight. See you all tomorrow, gents

So when Sonic’s profile does get changed, maybe add the feat of him flying across 4-D space as support if it’s not already seen as such

So when Sonic’s profile does get changed, maybe add the feat of him flying across 4-D space as support if it’s not already seen as such
that would make adventure era Sonic infinite in speed..........pretty sure that is too controversial to include

altho, you could inlclude for Lumina, Illumina and Void for their speed if you wanted......of course, pretty sure that would require another thread

Mind tagging Maverick here to see if he can unlock these pages?
  • Classic Sonic
  • Modern Sonic
  • Metal Sonic
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Shadow (COMPLETE)
  • Silver
  • Amy Rose (COMPLETE)
  • Tails
  • Mighty
  • Ray
  • Trip
  • Sage
  • Heavy King
  • Dark Gaia
  • Solaris
  • The End
  • Chaos/Sol Emeralds
Might've missed some.
You mean everyone post-Secret Rings and Super State level opps

I agree with Infinite speed for both reasons given. I agree with Immeasurable for Generations, though disagree with the Wyvern reasoning. I understand where you're coming from, I feel.
I also very much agree to other characters scaling to this. Any who scale to base Sonic and also the custom character. So, essentially, any ever relevant characters in-canon I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back