• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Well, there is that feat of Grima creating a thunderstorm with his Awakening iirc. Is there a reasoning why Grima would scale above Dragon Anankos
Grima was someone comparable if not superior to Naga who is in turn stated to be far more powerful than Anankos.

Grima was someone comparable if not superior to Naga who is in turn stated to be far more powerful than Anankos.
But wasn’t referring to Anankos Soul, who was easily defeated and killed in one attack by the Other Anankos (who at the time was far weaker than his true Dragon Form that perform the 7-B feat since he has given much of his power to Garon apparently)

The shadow downplays his size though, and his Skeleton still has his skull alone being near castle sized and his spin stretching across the entire continent. His size is inconsistent and it should not be assumed pixels are 100% accurate and it's implied he has shapeshifting abilities, though his corpse should basically consist of his main size.

Or we could just remove the low ends outright and just used the 4-A stuff.
Not really, since parts of his spine are detached from his body, so his skeleton isn't in one piece.

Curious on something.

So, in Three Hopes, we see that gameplay, Byleth can use their Divine Pulse to freeze enemies, even commanders if I am not mistaken, for as long as 20 seconds iirc and attack them in that frozen space (i.e like Esdeath), which stacks up damage and such. But as shown in cutscenes with Shez, the latter can react to the Divine Pulse and is not render frozen as enemies appear to be in gameplay.

Would this counts as a Resistance to Time Manipulation
Eh, I'd say that's more of a case of Shez reacting to point blank attacks, since Divine Pulse doesn't exactly have to last 20 seconds, and is often cancelled right before Byleth/Sothis lands an attack

Wake up, new FEH OCs + New Alts dropped

zlusm87plwrb1.png
ww004tiplwrb1.png
wsptcvyplwrb1.png

If i saw the one on the right with no context, i would never have guessed they were from FE, Looks more like a Fate/Go character

Curious. As we know, there is a Convoy system where main characters in a series (Chrom, Corrin, Byleth and Alear) can access to retrieve or deposit weapon/items while in battle. In Engages, there is now the Enchanter class that lets you gain a skill where you can access the Convoy as well. This sounds like Dimensional Storage

So would characters who can access Convoy get Dimensional Storage or is this some Gameplay Mechanics we can’t use

I think every game post Sacred Stones forgo's the idea of a physical convoy that follows them around so it could be a skill Lords just have kind of like what the Enchanter class provides although all the Mages in Engage including the emblems like Robin seem to use magic to summon and their weapon out their inventory so even without the convoy there's a chance their existing inventory is a small dimensional storage

Last edited:
By the way, I think from what I heard, the next big FE release is most likely a remake of Geneology of the Holy War and it might likely be on the Switch's successor. I hope they fix the convoy and item trading system that was honestly the original game's biggest flaw, but wonder how currency system might be handled if they're merged or if each character holds up to 50000g. Holy Blood Weapons might get nerfed similar to how Triangle Attack was nerfed in Echoes and Orb Fragments were nerfed in FE12 compared to FE3, but hopefully not overwhelmingly so and are still overall bigger amps compared to GBA era S rank weapons; I'm hoping they aren't nerfed though. And there's obviously going to be a Casual mode and more varieties in its difficulty settings (Normal, Hard, Maddening). And Castles/Forts are probably going to be explored similarly to how the Monastery or Solm were in their respective titles. And can purchase items or do Arena stuff. And can also be done mid chapter like how we could in the original game. I also hope it stays faithful in the way that negative evasion and negative attack speed are a thing.

So, we know from Catherine and Linhardt's convo, using a Heroes Relics wear away at one's soul. But considering that Edelgard and Lysithea (mostly the former as she canonically always uses one in Three Houses) uses them and suffer no serious negative consequences of note (at least not that I know of from convo or ending cards) despite their short lifespan. Would this constitute as some sort of Resistance to Soul Manipulation

So, we know from Catherine and Linhardt's convo, using a Heroes Relics wear away at one's soul. But considering that Edelgard and Lysithea (mostly the former as she canonically always uses one in Three Houses) uses them and suffer no serious negative consequences of note (at least not that I know of from convo or ending cards) despite their short lifespan. Would this constitute as some sort of Resistance to Soul Manipulation
Probably not, since we don’t know the extent in what it does it. It could be anything from wearing away their strength, to shortening their lifespan.

It also probably does affect them, it just isn’t stated

For Byleth’s Clairvoyance, you can put it under the Blessed section as Byleth can see events of the past (I.e. the opening cutscene of Three Houses where they witness the war and other stuffs) via their dreams due to possibly their connections with Sothis

EDIT: Also add a justification for the Subsonic movement speed

Last edited:
For Byleth’s Clairvoyance, you can put it under the Blessed section as Byleth can see events of the past (I.e. the opening cutscene of Three Houses where they witness the war and other stuffs) via their dreams due to possibly their connections with Sothis

EDIT: Also add a justification for the Subsonic movement speed
Ill change it

For Shez's profile, characters only being able to use two combat arts/magic is a game mechanic, given that we can see Epimenides spam like 3+ spells in a single cutscene

Don't FE and Xenoblade just love to fight against each other for title of strongest Nintendo verse?

Isn't Arceus like one of the weakest 6-D characters?
It's always whoever has the reigns.

Either all their hax doesn't work on their own dimensional level and they're fodder for their dimension, or their hax IS valid and they're an obnoxious 'no u' that seemingly nothing can stop.

I've never seen any debate or interpretation that has any middle ground, and I gave up ages ago trying to keep up with the Wiki's current stance.

By the way, I think we basically have confirmation that a single world = 2-A in Heroes thanks to forging bonds, and Chapter 11

Last edited:
is everyone from Three Houses / Three Hopes going to scale to 6-A alongside Byleth and Shez, or just a select few? from what I gather in the profiles, it's Nemesis who scales to Byleth, then Rhea scales to Nemesis, then Edelgard to Rhea, then Dimitri to Edelgard, and Claude to Nemesis, right? Jeritza and Felix also have descriptions of being able to keep up with post timeskip Byleth. Marianne is also described as helping against Maurice, who is described as a threat for Byleth. Then Thales is also described as scaling to Byleth

(I tried to read the thread but I think I didn't get to see if there was a consensus on this subject)

People who scale would probably be as follows:

At most High 6-A:​

People with Heroes Relics/Sacred Weapons:
  • Dimitri
  • Felix
  • Marianne
  • Annette
  • Claude
  • Hilda
  • Sylvain
  • Ingrid
  • Mercedes (For durability)
  • Catherine
  • Balthus
  • Yuri (This one I don't really know about. His relic is one of the few that isn't defensive nor offensive)
  • Lorenz
  • Edelgard
  • Monica
  • Leonie
  • Seteth
  • Count Bergliez
  • Caspar
  • Byleth (Academy Arc, with SotC)
  • Ten Elites (Could honestly be full on High 6-A, given how Holst states that he would be no match for them)
  • Maurice (Same with the Ten Elites)
People with Agarthan Weaponry (like the Arrow of Indra):
  • Hubert
  • Jeritza
  • Cornelia
  • Thales
  • Kronya
People who scale to any of the above:
  • Holst
  • Jeralt
  • Macuil (Could be full on High 6-A, since he's stated to be second only to Seiros in power)
  • Indech
  • Shez (Part I, War Arc)
  • Solon
  • Really, any notable member of TWSITD, like Myson

Full on High 6-A​

• Sothis
  • Byleth (Enlightened One)
  • Seiros/Immaculate One
  • Nemesis
  • Hegemon Husk Edelgard
  • Epimenides
  • Shez (Part II, War Arc)
There are obviously some other people who would scale if we assume they equipped their respective Relic/Sacred Weapon, but that would fall under optional equipment, since they don't canonically wield them.

Last edited:
There are obviously some other people who would scale if we assume they equipped their respective Relic/Sacred Weapon, but that would fall under optional equipment, since they don't canonically wield them.
Lysithea is a prime example yeah.

Back